Something's in the Air

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Something's in the Air

Postby Grey8Wolf » Tue, 14May06 22:59

No Android version yet... Ariane is updating "Date Ariane", creating very nice pictures... I saw some of them, the graphics of the game are getting better all the time.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby sizzdaddy » Thu, 15Jan29 20:42

So I recently checked to see if they updated information on the android version of this game and saw quite the opposite. Apparently they took the spot down for it. So did they decide to scrap the whole idea since I'm apparently the only one who wants to play this game on their phone? Any updated info would be nice, even if it's bad news. Thanks
sizzdaddy
great white shark

Postby inamer » Sat, 15Jan31 04:57

Nice graphics, nice girls, but to find a way to the ending you need to try all paths. I mean... there is no logic behind the option you pick and where it lead the action - this is somehow annoying.
inamer
Pilot fish

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 15Feb09 02:17

Have been playing this recently. Had no idea it existed.

Really interesting. I like the girls' designs a lot. I wish there was something more with Veronica and Paula, though. I found them perhaps the most interesting characters. Definitely would've liked a love scene with Paula!

I never played Date Ariane before, but I am trying that now, too. :)
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 15Feb09 10:27

EscapeEvade wrote:
I never played Date Ariane before, but I am trying that now, too. :)

I wish I was able to see Date Ariane with your eyes again. It was a stand-out game when it first appeared and is still a great find for anyone who hasn't seen it before. Sadly however, it is quite old now and most of the changes have been cosmetic. To my mind, for the most part the changes have been totally unecessary and not added very much to the gameplay.

SITA took what felt like an eternity to arrive and, perhaps because of that, I have to say I found it extremely disappointing. I'm still hopeful of seeing more totally new content but all we get are apparently endless "touch ups" to Ariane. Having already taken the long journey to learn what worked and what didn't, I find it so annoying to have to start over again with a re-working of the original artwork as my only reward, that I don't bother playing it any more. I've tried a couple of time to use walkthroughs, just to see what's new, but there are so many different versions of the game now it's almost become a whole new game to find the walkthrough for the version of Ariane you're playing lol

I do envy your ability to look at Ariane B with fresh eyes. Good luck :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby john milton » Wed, 15Apr15 19:30

that's a great game, impressing dialogue and an amazing storyline... i really enjoyed it!
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 15Apr17 01:26

Great games, great art ! Ariane really improved her 3-D skills , and the storytelling is amazing!

I wish I had more time to return to work with her... right now, I just returned from a long trip, still have to work with the photos I took in the last sessions... but Ariane is still a priority in terms of graphic novels. :)
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby DukeLeto7 » Sat, 16Sep10 02:22

So, I'm having some issues with a few last lines in the Player Notebook, and I thought I'd ask.

I'm missing:

Wendy: The line between "She gave you a tough workout and wore you out" and "Gave her a ride to the town lake"

and

Heidi: The last two lines.

None of the walkthroughs online seem to cover this.
DukeLeto7
Pilot fish

Postby Hoboy » Sat, 16Sep10 02:42

DukeLeto7 wrote:So, I'm having some issues with a few last lines in the Player Notebook, and I thought I'd ask.

I'm missing:

Wendy: The line between "She gave you a tough workout and wore you out" and "Gave her a ride to the town lake"

and

Heidi: The last two lines.

None of the walkthroughs online seem to cover this.

I believe the Wendy line is where you completely wimp out at working out with her, so not a good workout and no trip to the beach.
The lines for Heidi are a result of talking a lot with Suki during the makeover at the salon - the juicy stuff...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby DukeLeto7 » Sat, 16Sep10 04:29

Hmmm...

Well, the Suki bit worked perfectly, but it took me a while figure out which combination fired the "wimp out" effect.

But thank you very much. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
DukeLeto7
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games