Looking 4 Love by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Looking 4 Love by lessonofpassion

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Apr16 08:33

FedoraMan wrote:I'm not sure what the "magic number" is, but it appears that the difference between the girl-specific "bad" endings and girl-specific "good" endings is either a certain relationship point threshold OR completing a certain action. Haven't tested it, but I've gotten each "good" ending with
2500 relationship points and successfully having anal sex with the girl

I assume the bad ending happens either if you don't get a high enough total
maybe 2000, the amount needed for sex?
or if
you don't have sex, maybe?

I didn't find that a problem because just clicking on stuff like "Make out" or "Go for anal" produced a message telling you exactly what you needed in order to achieve those things and at very little (if any) cost to the points you'd already gained. I only wish more games did that, instead of making you guess what "qualifications" you lacked...

It took me a little while to realise this so maybe others are having the same problem
Whenever you're on a date or making out you don't have to start at the top of the list every time and work your way down. As long as you have enough relationship points you can just jump right in at the middle (or end). Otherwise you'll never get enough points to reach it.
Sorry if that seems obvious but I needed a couple of goes before that thing I call a brain went "click" :)
Last edited by kessie8yl on Tue, 13Apr16 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Apr16 08:34

Very slightly off-topic - Does anyone else have the problem with Firefox locking up if, once you've completed the game, you attempt to open one of the other PF1 games?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby leonizer » Tue, 13Apr16 08:44

I think that's the common problem for Firefox with addblock - all links from flash files directing to other domains are blocked.
BTW - I've fixed all mentioned issues.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Apr16 09:04

leonizer wrote:I think that's the common problem for Firefox with addblock - all links from flash files directing to other domains are blocked.

Thanks Leo - a nice concise answer... I guess it's a sensible precaution so I'll have to keep going back to the home page then. Good to know the cause though :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Apr16 10:19

leonizer wrote:I think that's the common problem for Firefox with addblock - all links from flash files directing to other domains are blocked.

Hi Leo - If you're still there I've also noticed that when you start to touch the girls it often produces no response from them, although the meter rises a little. It's often obvious where you should start touching but I've found that I'm having to touch a lot of different areas until the meter is almost halfway is often required before the girl responds by saying something while being touched in the "right" place. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or was intentional, but it's so different from how your other games work and it doesn't really make sense that you should be touching her pussy before you've stroked her thigh, etc, I thought I'd mention it.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Calvin07 » Tue, 13Apr16 14:01

Hi Leo - If you're still there I've also noticed that when you start to touch the girls it often produces no response from them, although the meter rises a little. It's often obvious where you should start touching but I've found that I'm having to touch a lot of different areas until the meter is almost halfway is often required before the girl responds by saying something while being touched in the "right" place. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or was intentional, but it's so different from how your other games work and it doesn't really make sense that you should be touching her pussy before you've stroked her thigh, etc, I thought I'd mention it.

Kessie8...

This I think is deliberately and a "new" feature in the game. You sill need to find the right order to caress the girl to advance fast, but you can fill up the meter even if you only touch one area. But this, as you notice, will take an eternity. Before if you did touch a wrong place nothing happened at all, so I think this is a improvement
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby NewGuy » Tue, 13Apr16 14:02

kessie8yl wrote:I've also noticed that when you start to touch the girls it often produces no response from them, although the meter rises a little. It's often obvious where you should start touching but I've found that I'm having to touch a lot of different areas until the meter is almost halfway is often required before the girl responds by saying something while being touched in the "right" place. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or was intentional, but it's so different from how your other games work and it doesn't really make sense that you should be touching her pussy before you've stroked her thigh, etc, I thought I'd mention it.

I noticed that too, but usually it happened on screens where there was another place to click first.
Check her face/hair, or both lower legs.
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby crossy » Tue, 13Apr16 17:10

hahaha!

First of all good game man, always fun to play your games and you are always generous with access to you other sites so I very much appreciate your work.

I did find one interesting behaviour in this game though, when I was hunting for an ending with both girls.

I managed to get both girls with exactly the same score (2533) the result was being sent to the following ending page
http://l4l.lessonofpassion.com/index.ph ... =undefined

Also to the rest of the lagooners, I seem to get Endings 2,3, and 5 but have never gotten 4.

For me 2, was failed to get a girl high enough
3 was hannah
5 was Tina

Not sure what 4 even though you guys have said 4 is tina maybe i am doing something different.

cheers
crossy
great white shark

Postby Franco » Tue, 13Apr16 20:23

Thanks to LOP team. Good game, I enjoyed it.

A small suggestion about the graphics: the girls' breasts do not look real. They are round, like silicone breasts often are instead of shaped like real breasts.

I had some problems with Firefox so switched to Explorer to play the game.

I have got both girls separately and the ending for each one. I suppose another ending is not getting either girl, but you should be able to end up with a lot of money. It should be possible to get both girls, as crossy did, but it looks like he got an error message with the ending.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby NewGuy » Tue, 13Apr16 20:27

crossy wrote:Also to the rest of the lagooners, I seem to get Endings 2,3, and 5 but have never gotten 4.
For me 2, was failed to get a girl high enough
3 was hannah
5 was Tina
Not sure what 4 even though you guys have said 4 is tina maybe i am doing something different.

Ending 4 requirements, to the best of my knowledge:
Tina, but without her relationship stat being too high. I know if she is over 4100 you get ending 5, and if she is under 2500 you get ending 4. Not sure exactly where in the middle the trigger is.
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 13Apr17 00:53

Great game. Much different to previous games that you released (on free section that is [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]). Keep up the great work.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby corruptitaly37 » Wed, 13Apr17 00:53

In the makeout scene with Hanna I can't make the meter move no matter what I try. Anyone else have this problem? Any general advice on how to make the meter go up?
corruptitaly37
Pilot fish

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 13Apr17 01:08

There is a particular order you have to go. If you do it incorrectly, the 'frustration' meter will rise very quickly.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Apr17 09:43

3700 points was enough to get ending 3, so I'm thinking the cutoff for good/bad endings with girls is around 3k.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby abx68 » Wed, 13Apr17 10:30

HI,
Nice game so far, I got the same endings the lagooners had.
But is there a way (or a score to attemp) to stay till the other day ?
Thx Leo, great entertainement :-)
abx68
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games