Ashford Academy (Public demo)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Ashford Academy (Public demo)

Postby fanboy4life » Fri, 13Mar29 02:41

I found the demo rather amusing at points and not all that difficult to figure out if you fiddle with it for awhile.

Heck, as it stands, I have a fully-corrupted school with 100+ rep, all the perks from the colored orbs(need more perks. I have 10+ of each orb sitting unused), and I've seen pretty much everything the demo has to offer that I can find after hours of just going through the motions. I am eagerly looking forward to how the full game will look if and when it is released. Hopefully this will be in the near future but demos can last quite awhile from my experience(I've played several of MMOs and participated in their betas), so I'll cross my fingers but not hold my breath.

One thing I found kinda odd: I went through the images in the files and found several that I never saw while playing through the demo. For example, near the beginning of the game, when you are introducing yourself to the students, one of them asks about upgrading the pool(She's a pretty blonde). I see that there are no less than 10 images of the player having naughty fun with her(several appear to be of her in cosplay). Another example is of what appears to be the librarian's assistant(she has rather long black hair in twin-braids). The one that really sparked my curiosity was an image referring to a beauty contest event that I never saw during my multiple play-throughs(My first play was being strict; my second was corruption).

Did I miss something or are many of these events simply not part of the game yet. I'm just curious, so it's fine if they aren't implemented yet. If I missed something important, can someone give me a hint? I'm more than a bit of a completionist when it comes to video games(get every item, see every scene, etc.). Thanks in advance and I hope to see good things!
fanboy4life
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Mar29 22:37

Guntag wrote:I'm not sure the author of the game reads this forum !

If he's interested in feedback he'll read it - If he's not then don't expect too much from the finished game...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Sat, 13Mar30 00:18

kessie8yl wrote:

If he's interested in feedback he'll read it - If he's not then don't expect too much from the finished game...

I think that comment was meant to imply that the person who started this thread and the author of the game are two different people. Suggesting that it is possible the game author has never even heard of Shark's Lagoon. I don't think the comment was meant to imply that the author would ignore feedback as a general rule.
redle
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Mar30 00:30

redle wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:

I think that comment was meant to imply that the person who started this thread and the author of the game are two different people. Suggesting that it is possible the game author has never even heard of Shark's Lagoon. I don't think the comment was meant to imply that the author would ignore feedback as a general rule.

Yes. My mistake - but the author only wants to know about bugs apparently...

Oh and I've tried the new version of HHS and didn't like it at all - having to be at a location at a specific time is always a killer in games like that as far as I'm concerned.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby bob13 » Sat, 13Mar30 20:44

Do you know other game with same things? sorry for my bad english.
bob13
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 13Mar31 13:56

bob13 wrote:Do you know other game with same things? sorry for my bad english.

That depends on what you mean by "same"... This is very similar to a game called Hentai High School which has been around for quite a while. Yet another variation has recently been released but it's full of things like having to be in a certain place at a specific time and in my opinion there are just too many locations for that sort of thing.

The original game can be found here: http://www.henthighschool.com/informati ... ginal-hhs/ (Not to be confused with the game of a similar name featuring a girl called "Mars").. The one I've played mostly though is HHS 2 but I've not been able to find an active link for that.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Guntag » Mon, 13Apr01 13:40

kessie8yl wrote:
bob13 wrote:Do you know other game with same things? sorry for my bad english.

That depends on what you mean by "same"... This is very similar to a game called Hentai High School which has been around for quite a while. Yet another variation has recently been released but it's full of things like having to be in a certain place at a specific time and in my opinion there are just too many locations for that sort of thing.

The original game can be found here: http://www.henthighschool.com/informati ... ginal-hhs/ (Not to be confused with the game of a similar name featuring a girl called "Mars").. The one I've played mostly though is HHS 2 but I've not been able to find an active link for that.

I gave a link to HHS2 (first version, maybe you meant the other version which is more like the original HHS) on page 1 : http://www.henthighschool.com/informati ... y-atztek1/
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Apr03 08:48

Guntag wrote:I gave a link to HHS2 (first version, maybe you meant the other version which is more like the original HHS) on page 1 : http://www.henthighschool.com/informati ... y-atztek1/

Oh yes - I think you're right. I didn't recognise the filename but that is the one and there are more recent versions around somewhere... The one I really don't like seems to be labelled as HHS+ ... Either have a large townscape with lots of interesting locations or make a smaller game where people have to be in certain places at specific times. This attempts to do both - over egging the pudding is the phrase that springs to mind.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Free sexy games