Coffee for Keisha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha

Postby Brigma » Mon, 13Apr29 09:11

Played with it disabled first time time through and all subsequent playthroughs also. Didn't see the point to it and tbh didn't want to ADD out and miss something
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Apr30 04:13

Thanks folks. It was intended as a storytelling technique, but I didn't know if it worked (and I didn't trust it, thus the opt out). It's good to know that it didn't work.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Wed, 13Jun12 07:31

Just a quick note to say that CfK has passed 10,000 downloads. It's currently the 5th highest rated game on Playforceone.

I hope everyone is enjoying it.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Josefus » Thu, 13Jun13 22:26

Gratulation ! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

A very good game. Yes.
Auch wenn es für mich schwer zu spielen ist. (only in english) [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby SirTwist » Thu, 13Jun27 08:57

First, great game. Second, I do know of a walkthrough, so read below.

If you want a walk through of the game, there is one. I am not going to copy and paste the whole thing. But if you would like to know where, it's on Play Force One. Great site, with great games. I will post the walk through, though, if I have been asked for it. I did not write it, but I can, probably, repost it. It's worth the read, though. I have been through the game many times, but ended up with the aggressive and "normal" ending.
SirTwist
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 13Jun27 20:47

SirTwist wrote:First, great game. Second, I do know of a walkthrough, so read below.

If you want a walk through of the game, there is one. I am not going to copy and paste the whole thing. But if you would like to know where, it's on Play Force One. Great site, with great games. I will post the walk through, though, if I have been asked for it. I did not write it, but I can, probably, repost it. It's worth the read, though. I have been through the game many times, but ended up with the aggressive and "normal" ending.

If you Google 'walkthrough coffee for Keisha', the walkthrough that I wrote (which was copy/pasted on Playforce One without my permission) should be the first hit.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby marc110 » Sat, 13Jun29 23:21

i love all of tlaero games my favorite is Coffee for Keisha

Control is great. Story is great. Graphics is great.]

Keisha is great
marc110
Pilot fish

Postby Teaser » Thu, 13Jul25 17:01

First off:
I absolutely love all your games, Tlaero.
I played through GtkC, all the Keely games (three, if I remember correctly), and now Coffee for Keisha.

To be honest: there is a serious battle going on between GtkC and CfK in my head for number one game of this type.
The addition of sound seriously amped up the experience for me in CfK. Sound offers so much more than just one more sensory input. It adds more than a mere 20% (if we take 100% as being all five senses involved). And until touch, smell, and taste games have been implemented the two senses of visual and sound remain the main info I get to stimulate my mind (and possibly, other areas, hehe).

Thats why I plead to all developers: please please please add sound to your games.
It just gives me such a massive kick to hear a moan, groan, grunt, or whimper from the game than just seeing it being described.
As I am single and living alone it does not really matter to me whether the sounds are loud or not (I play via headphones anyway) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Please keep up the sensual and slow advances. Anticipation is so much more erotic and sensual than just going for the muff dive (so to speak).

That being said and done: keep up the good work.
P.S. I turned off the auto-advance, too, even in my recurring play-throughs. I might try it once more with the auto-advances turned on.
Teaser
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Fri, 13Jul26 04:36

Thanks Marc and Teaser. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Vsevolod » Sat, 14Aug02 09:05

Keisha is wonderful, and the story is so good that you begin considering her a living being. She definitely deserves an extension or a new game. The only problem with this game is that some of potentially most exciting scenes are visually not directed well. It would be the best to enable a viewer to choose his preferred point of view or close up during sex. I suppose it is a lot of work but game this good deserves is. Or at least more totals with Keisha's face frontally shown. The other problem with most of these games is that faces do not show feelings during sex.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby something » Sat, 14Aug09 17:44

Tlaero would you be so kind as to re-upload all your games ? I recently lost most of my files
something
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Aug09 17:49

I didn't try the posted links, but did you look at page 1 of this thread?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby something » Sat, 14Aug09 18:15

LRM wrote:I didn't try the posted links, but did you look at page 1 of this thread?

I did, none of them work anymore
something
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sun, 14Aug10 11:36

The problem is that hotfile.com finally succumbed to a legal battle in December 2013 and closed down -- a victim of Disney and Warner.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Aug10 15:02

It looks like I never updated the links in this thread. The current uploads are on mediafire now, and the links are in the "Meeting Kelley" thread, which I just bumped. Thank you for playing!

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games