Coffee for Keisha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha

Postby P-Slayer » Thu, 13Feb21 07:25

tlaero wrote:Phreaky and I gave Leo permission to host CfK, and it's up now:

It's linked off the main page:
http://playforceone.com

If you're having trouble with the download version, this web hosted one might work better for you.

Tlaero

And that's how I had to play it, because my laptop apparently doesn't like it when It's downloaded.

Whatever, at least I finally got to play the game I always wanted from you guys. Thanks! It was an amazing game. Keisha is the best, and this proves it.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby A-user » Thu, 13Feb21 11:01

P-Slayer wrote:Well, this is some very welcome news.

As you can tell from my current avatar, I really like Keisha -- so this maybe GOTY. So close to release...

I really like your avatar as well, from which game did you get it? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
A-user
Pilot fish

Postby sylakone2 » Thu, 13Feb21 13:00

Hey Guys

I finally got to play and finish your game it was awesome.

Excellent work both of you.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Thu, 13Feb21 13:32

kessie8yl wrote:OK here's a small example of what I mean.

I'm Playing on PF1 got to the page end2.htm and it says "You're aggressive with a score of 15 out of 23. You needed 14 to continue"

I also noticed something like that in the offline version:
In the bar, playing the conflicted way, i switched to aggressive in the last choice and get the message "You need 14 points to continue, and i had 14 points"
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby tlaero » Fri, 13Feb22 03:43

P-Slayer wrote:I finally got to play the game I always wanted from you guys. Thanks! It was an amazing game. Keisha is the best, and this proves it.

I'm glad you liked it P-Slayer!

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby takochan » Fri, 13Feb22 04:06

Dear Tlaero,I think "Coffee for Keisha" is an utterly gorgeous game. Great that the beautiful Keeley (a truly lovely creation, both in appearance and in personality!!) makes an appearance too. Her role in the game, in particular the "threesome reminiscence" sub-plot, adds a new dimension to the picture of the relationship between her and Keisha when taken together with the other Keeley-related games (especially "Life with Keeley"). And the development of Keisha as a character is thoughtful as well as strongly erotic.

In fact, IMHO, quite apart from the gaming aspects, the development of these two lovely female characters is a big part of what makes the "Keeley/Keisha" games so very distinctive, enticingly challenging, and deeply satisfying. They come across as authentic personalities, with real depth, and with minds and values and feelings of their own.

Thank you!! I do hope "Coffee for Keisha" will not be the last game in which these beautiful characters appear.

凧ちゃん
takochan
Pilot fish

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 13Feb22 06:14

WOW !! WOW !! This is truly a great game like all those you make I love her red bra, the work on it is phenomenal !!

I also love the mini games, they break the action just enough to enjoy the game longer !!!

So my final word is WOW !!! Continue your great work !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 13Feb22 21:36

tlaero wrote:Nacho, are you using Chrome without enabling file cookies?

iksanabot, I'm definitely a control freak. (-: I mean, erm ... the nicer way you said it. Yeah, that's what I am. (-:

Tlaero

Well, I'm in the final stages of writing a game for Leo, and his crew is starting to render it now so it looks like it is really going to happen. That means that in about two months you'll be able to tease me about the way my personality comes out in the characters. The most obvious way is that everyone in my game has a massive libido. But there is also the fact that the main character can try to cheat on his wife with the hired nanny. I have never cheated on my wife, and I never will, but I do like to fantasize about it. I also just like to fantasize about having a nanny. Just to take care of my kids once in a while...

I can't say anything more, except that it will be a LoP Gold game, and I'm really looking forward to finding out how you and some of the other game gurus react to it.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Nezumi » Fri, 13Feb22 23:50

Fantastic game, a sensible storyline and some incredible artwork makes this one of my favourites. Made it through both the nice and naughty ending easily enough but I have to admit to a certain weakness when it comes to redheads so the ending with Lindsay was definately the best ending in my opinion
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby phreaky » Sat, 13Feb23 02:14

takochan wrote:Dear Tlaero,I think "Coffee for Keisha" is an utterly gorgeous game. Great that the beautiful Keeley (a truly lovely creation, both in appearance and in personality!!) makes an appearance too. Her role in the game, in particular the "threesome reminiscence" sub-plot, adds a new dimension to the picture of the relationship between her and Keisha when taken together with the other Keeley-related games (especially "Life with Keeley"). And the development of Keisha as a character is thoughtful as well as strongly erotic.

In fact, IMHO, quite apart from the gaming aspects, the development of these two lovely female characters is a big part of what makes the "Keeley/Keisha" games so very distinctive, enticingly challenging, and deeply satisfying. They come across as authentic personalities, with real depth, and with minds and values and feelings of their own.

Thank you!! I do hope "Coffee for Keisha" will not be the last game in which these beautiful characters appear.

凧ちゃん

This is an interesting (and also nice!) opinion

I do wonder, maybe people can like the game better also because we're already familiar with the characters (especially keeley, who I think already appeared in most of our games, she's only missing in GtKC)
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 13Feb23 03:46

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm glad you're all enjoying the game.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Yamato » Sat, 13Feb23 16:15

Dear Phreaky and Tlaero,

What a wonderful, alluring, exciting, and erotic game. I absolutely love the depth to the characters....the depth of the character really sets you apart from other games...yes...
...As you have with your previous games, you've just absolutely nailed this story! ....As if it couldn't possibly get any better, the art, minigame scenes, and audio are the proverbial cherry on top of the sundae.

In my opinion, in terms or erotic flash style games, if there were a "Rotten Tomatoes" ( http://www.rottentomatoes.com ) type of rating system out there for erotic games as there are for movies, I'd vote this one a perfect score, a classic. This game is truly a bench mark for all game writers/authors to aspire to, to strive towards.

I can't even begin to image the amount of time and effort you've put into this game. It's blatantly obvious that it was an affair of the heart for you two.

I offer you my sincere congratulations.

Kronn
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby outrider9 » Sat, 13Feb23 22:00

Well said! phreaky and tlaero, you guys rock! :)
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Feb26 06:03

Some quick stats. CfK has been downloaded 6943 times so far. On Playforceone, it has a rating of 91.65, which is just a tiny bit behind Christine's 91.70. I didn't check all the games there, but I believe Christine is one of the highest rated games on the site. So Keisha is right up there. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it!

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 13Feb26 07:06

[img]smile/pcheerleader.gif[/img] It is a great news, but it was a sure thing.
With a grat games, comes good comments !!! [img]kator/smiley120.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley229.gif[/img]

Psssitt ! i was only happy to discover the others smiley !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games