Coffee for Keisha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha

Postby Ripe » Wed, 13Feb27 19:02

tlaero wrote:Some quick stats. CfK has been downloaded 6943 times so far. On Playforceone, it has a rating of 91.65, which is just a tiny bit behind Christine's 91.70. I didn't check all the games there, but I believe Christine is one of the highest rated games on the site. So Keisha is right up there. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it!

Tlaero

Actually, Christine is #1 on Play Force One. Keisha is #2, Life with Keeley is #6, Date with Keeley is #10 and Daydreaming is #11...

You can see the list of "15 Play Force One Diamonds at the bottom of home page... so congratulations on 5 extraordinary games!
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby eskina » Thu, 13Feb28 12:13

Dear Tlaero, I thought a lot before writing to you, before trying to metabolize the game Keisha. Before anything else, it is right to say that the game is beautiful for the care you put the plot, details (manicured) of the characters, the situations are never discounted or trivial and animation of the intimate scenes have outdone yourself; the scene of the flashback then something brilliant. Dear Tlaero, I tell you this only because it is right to praise you for the work done but I had no doubt about your quality. You are a champion! But I feel compelled to express some personal concerns that I have found in many other members of the lagoon. Given that Christine and Keeley, albeit in stark contrast to each other, are two prominent characters inimitable, personality Keisha not seemed to me the height of Christine and Keeley. I expected more transgression and originality in Keisha and instead I found it very similar to Keeley when it leaked from the previous games seemed a personality different from it. I'm a fan of Christine because I find that it is physically the most beautiful and sensual of your characters and why temperamentally is the most outrageous of them all. But Keeley was fantastic with her because you managed to melt from the female point of view, the real life of a woman (love and faithful to her husband) and his imagination and hidden desires (attraction to Christine and thresoome). The reason why I (and many others) love Christine because she can live through a series of transgressive situation in real life is difficult (and not just if you have a partner) live, with Keisha instead I experienced the situation of a normal courtship to a girl. Obviously, these are my personal feelings, as many other members of the lagoon was not so. In conclusion, so I wanted to ask you if you have already spoken with Phreaki the possibility of creating a new game and if you if you plan to return on a plot that is raised closer to the personality of Christine.
Thank you and remember that I love you (virtually)!
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby Frank » Thu, 13Mar21 12:13

I like the game. So far I've only been able to beat it on hard going the nice guy path. That you won't be supporting firefox in the future saddens me, however.
Frank
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Josefus » Thu, 13Mar21 12:32

Hello Tlaero.

Thank you. A tough match for me! English is not my native language. Therefore.
... very briefly.
You should play a game even after months again. That can not be at your games.
Very complex. Solid work.
I like to look at your work. I learn a lot!
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Sat, 13Mar23 04:48

If firefox wants to start supporting industry standards, our games will work with them. If they continue requiring I remix all my sounds just for them, our games will be silent there.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Wolfschadowe » Fri, 13Mar29 05:59

Just finished my first full play through of Coffee for Keisha. Well, first play through without getting dumped. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] Great work once again! Thanks to you Tlaero and Phreaky for sharing!
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Sat, 13Mar30 18:13

So, have you stared thinking about your next game, or are you xontent to just take a break after a job well done?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 13Mar30 19:12

Superawesomemans wrote:So, have you stared thinking about your next game, or are you xontent to just take a break after a job well done?

Considering Tlaero's bad wrist I think a break is warranted, but do hope they eventually make another great game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Super » Sat, 13Mar30 19:42

Rikwar wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:So, have you stared thinking about your next game, or are you xontent to just take a break after a job well done?

Considering Tlaero's bad wrist I think a break is warranted, but do hope they eventually make another great game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Of course! I'm not try into rush them, jut interested on whether or not thy are working on a new one or not
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Mon, 13Apr01 00:09

Not currently working on anything. Ideas percolate, but none worthy of a game have come to me yet.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 13Apr03 08:15

When it comes, it will come. If the old characters aren't sparking, think outside, and maybe a new character. And - PLEASE - talk it over with Phreaky, as wherever it goes he will come up with awesome graphics. You two ARE the best...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Apr28 20:04

Question about people's experience with Coffee for Keisha. Did you like the places where it advanced automatically, or did you disable that at the start? Did it add to the game, detract, or not have any real effect one way or the other?

Thanks,
Tlaero
tlaero

Postby M » Sun, 13Apr28 20:07

I think I switched it off, but I don't really remember it being a big deal either way.
M
lagoon predator

Postby hrmf » Sun, 13Apr28 23:26

I disabled it after playing through once. I'm not exactly playing to exercise my reflexes, and I prefer to control the pace of the game myself in general. Also in this particular instance I don't recall any instances where I got an onscreen UI cue that the game was about to advance without any input from me (it's possible I just missed it though). Personally the only place I'd probably enjoy something like this would be during the sex scenes where there are no gameplay implications. I'm not crazy about QTEs in regular video games, and the automatic advances felt similar to me.
hrmf
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Mon, 13Apr29 08:09

I've always disabled it - seemed kind of useless IMO.
t1nm@n
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games