Milft00n beach quest

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Milft00n beach quest

Postby jfrancois323 » Mon, 13Feb25 03:57

The game playability was almost none, you need a mega comp to play it. There's some games with more graphics & animations who was more easier to play !!! [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Feb27 23:49

Calvin07 wrote:
The codes don't seem to mean you can play for free... If they do then please explain how.

Sure they do !!!! What in Hangon's explanation how to do it don't you understand ?

" To open the safe with codes: Click on generate code on site, cancel the login on site, return to game and enter the code"

So as a exampel the safe in nurse's office. Press the low right button on the safe that says "generate code" or something simular. Your computer starts to connect to a website were u will be asked for loginname and a password. Here you simply shut down that page, go back to the game that is still open in the background and enter the code given by Hangon with the buttons and then press enter... and volla (or how the french spell this word) the safe is open.

You find 1 safe and 1 door more were you repeat the procedure

Edit: Apparently the downloads link are now removed by Shark, as it should be, so If you didn't download it when they were up, you are f**ed anyway :p

Possibly another site that doesn't work in Firefox 19 - the code you're talking about is inside the game. What I and others are saying is that we can't register to even start the game.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby JohnSteed » Sun, 13Mar03 19:53

What am I doing wrong? Stand in front of "my" room # 101 and wants to get inside. But neither "use" nor "take" I come here? It lies about me and my stupidity or is there a trick?
JohnSteed
Pilot fish

Postby Dole » Sun, 13Mar03 21:55

JohnSteed wrote:What am I doing wrong? Stand in front of "my" room # 101 and wants to get inside. But neither "use" nor "take" I come here? It lies about me and my stupidity or is there a trick?

First you have to shower you try the shower at the beach then you go to your mother and talk to her then you get the room key. With them you can enter the room.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby JohnSteed » Mon, 13Mar04 02:07

ty Dole, but I have the room-key and I can push him to the door, but the problem its the same. Nothing goes....not "take", not "use", not "push" the key.
Sorry for my awul english!
JohnSteed
Pilot fish

Postby Dole » Mon, 13Mar04 08:54

JohnSteed wrote:ty Dole, but I have the room-key and I can push him to the door, but the problem its the same. Nothing goes....not "take", not "use", not "push" the key.
Sorry for my awul english!

The room key is in your inventar click on it and then click on the door the door opens and you can enter the room.

If it don´t work I think you have a not working Version !!!
Dole
star of the reef

Postby JohnSteed » Tue, 13Mar05 02:33

ty again Dole! But I've uninstalled the game because all your tips doesnt help :??:
JohnSteed
Pilot fish

Postby LucaNatoli » Tue, 13Mar05 14:21

This game is resource hungry. For such a basic game, it requires so much resources (not that I don't have plenty, which i do). I seen better games out there then this. Sorry, not worth the money, nor the time wasting to play it.

Edited: Shark's games and Pusooy's games look, feel and play better then this.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby fairyglen » Fri, 13Sep27 07:51

has aeny one got walkthough on boat after you see caption please hlep
fairyglen
great white shark

Postby Dole » Fri, 13Sep27 09:00

fairyglen wrote:has aeny one got walkthough on boat after you see caption please hlep

On the Deck, grab the Dog Leash and the Life Buyo. Go right.
- Grab the Newspapper on the background. Go 2 screens left.
- Investigate Mom. Grab the "Perl" on the statue. Go left.
- Investigate Lifeguard. Grab the Weird Object (it's a Ring) near the pool. Go right 2 screens and enter the Lobby.
- Investigate Book Keeper. Go into the Restaurant.
- Go left (same screen) and you'll see a table with a Weird Cream on it. Use it and quickly (there is a time limit) go right (same screen) and use the Statue asshole.

[SCENE]

- Get the Credit Card on the fountain and go left (Kitchen).
- Grab the Big Glass on the Sink and the Collar under the Hot Dog Stand. Investigate the Cook and after Talk with the Cook. Give her the Ring, the Pearl and the Credit Card in exchange for 3 Dog Pieces. Go back to the Lobby.
- Give Collar and Newspapper to the Book Keeper. Then grab the Book of Sizan from behind her. Investigate the book and proceed to the Restaurant and the upstairs on the right (Terrace).
- Use the 3 Dog Pieces on the Dickagram and then Use the Book of Sizan. After scene, use Dog Leash on Dog. Go back to Lobby.
- Use Dog on the Book Keeper (1st safe). Use Dog Again.

[SCENE]

- Go to the Restaurant and the proceed downstairs (Rooms).
- Use Room - 1 Key on door to get a scene.
- Use Room - 6 Key. Enter into toilet.
- Use the Toilet Seat on the left. Grab the Wrench. Leave.
- Use Room - 5 key. Investigate Key Rack. Then from the inside of the closet, use the Room 5 Door. A scene will happen.
- Get the Grease from the cleaing cart. Talk to the Maid to get Room 3 - Key, then get inside.
- Use the door between rooms to open it, the proceed to Room 4. Use the door again to close it and then use the Key Lock "Door Chain".

[SCENE]

**obs: From now on, everytime you Use the Maid you will get a BJ [SCENE]. Doesn't add nothing though.
- Go back to Room 3 and use the Wardrobe key (2nd safe) and get the Binnoculars. Go back to the Kitchen.
- Investigate the Weird Numbers now clean toilet. Go to the Terrace and then upstairs to the Control Room Entrance.
- Use the Weird Math on the Panel to open the door. Proceed there twice (you'll be kicked both time) to get a scene. After that go all the way back to the Deck.
- Talk to the Lifeguard to get the Engine Room key. Go back to the Rooms and all way left to the Engine Room.
- Use the red lever only. Go all the way left and investigate the keypad (3rd safe) to get the 4-Digit-Code. Grab the Hammer. Use the Hammer on the Binnocular to get the Broken Binnocular. Go back to the Lobby.
- Use the PC. Use the 4-Digit-Code on the Ship Management Icon. Turn the GPS ON and the Engine OFF. You should get a scene. Go all the way to the Control Room now.
- Captain is no longer there. Grab the Grease from the cleanig cart (you should have 2 by now). Go to the Engine Room.
- Talk with the Captain there, the go to Room 2. Dad and Aunty should have stopped havig sex by now. Use the Wardrobe in Room 1 (4th Safe) to get the Love Letters. Go back to the Deck.
- Give Love Letters to Mom. A scene will happen. Go back to Room 2.

[SCENE]

- Go to the Engine Room. Dad should be there and a Tool Box should have appeared. Use it to get the Screwdriver. Investigate the Box.
- Time to fix the Filter. Use the Screwdriver on the bolts below. Turn Off the valve. Use the Hammer on the Filter and the Wrench on the Boken Pipe Connectors. Replace the with the Broken Binnocular and use the both Greases on it. Turn On the valve. Done. Go back to the Deck.
- Talk with the LifeGuard. Then Use the LIfe Buyo on her.

[SCENE]

- You will get the Room 7 Key. Go there.
- Get the Magazine on the bottom left. Use it to get the Magnet. Then use the Wardrobe on the Right. Proceed to use the "Use" command on the top shelf Captain Uniform to reveal a Camera. Grab it and go to Room 6.
- Use the Magnet on the Lock System. Grab the Documents and the Hat. Leave.

** Now you must take 3 picture of evidences of bodies. They are the skelleton with dildo on the Deck, the Dead Body on the Control Room and the Dead Captain on the Toilet.**

-Lots of scenes coming now. Go to the Kitchen and use the Document on the Cook.

[SCENE]

- You'll get the Notes. Go to Room 7 and use the Notes on the Voice-Com to open the other Wardrobe, revealing the secret room. Nothing to do there now. Go to room 3.
- Use the Hat on Sis.

[SCENE]

**Maid scene will be unavailable from now on.**

- Go to room 2. Talk with Aunty. Give her Big Glass.

[SCENE]

- use the green luggage to get Pliers. Use it on the Wardrobe key to get the Weird Key.
- go to 7 Rooms, then into a Wardrobe (Secret Room)
- here using Weird Key on Cabinet (5th safe), using Weird Key again on Cabinet.

#UPADATE : 2.191 UNCLUDED TO MY CLIENT NOW#

- you will get a Conspiracy Document
- using Conspiracy Document with Photo Film Evidence, you will get a Complete Evidence

[SCENE]

- use Screwdiver on Electricy Box, now using Magnet on electricty box, you will get a Small Charged Magnet
- Small Charged Magnet using on Lever - Yellow Top, Blue Top, Green Down, Red Down

[SCENE]
Dole
star of the reef

Postby fairyglen » Fri, 13Sep27 14:05

ths for walkth but I get to room how do I cick on electricy box and lever
fairyglen
great white shark

Postby Dole » Fri, 13Sep27 15:24

fairyglen wrote:ths for walkth but I get to room how do I cick on electricy box and lever

???

When you are tied on the bed.
Use Screwdiver on Electricy Box (is on the bed).
Now using Magnet on electricty box, you will get a Small Charged Magnet
Small Charged Magnet using on Lever - Yellow Top, Blue Top, Green Down, Red Down
[SCENE]
Dole
star of the reef

Postby fairyglen » Fri, 13Sep27 23:11

hi dole sorry I click on cabinet x2 make conspiray doc on scene hlep
fairyglen
great white shark

Postby fairyglen » Fri, 13Sep27 23:13

sorry no scene