Pervert Action: Future released.

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Future released.

Postby rainman20 » Mon, 13Jan14 22:19

Has anybody gotten ending #7 and if so could you pm me the letter or tell me how to get it?
rainman20
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Mon, 13Jan14 22:50

To be honest, if someone would just post the code ;p
bigchief
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Mon, 13Jan14 23:35

Adrift 5 with blorb after rebooting Windows 7 64-bit and still crashes when the celebrity girl enters. Any more ideas, e.g. compatability tried XP SP3 to no avail
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby qwasddf » Mon, 13Jan14 23:48

rainman20 wrote:Has anybody gotten ending #7 and if so could you pm me the letter or tell me how to get it?

I have a save at the shuttle with all options available but i cannot remember the formatting of the choice or girls involved with this end and I do not feel like playing through the game for a 5th time, right now, just to see the option again.
qwasddf
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby wagner » Tue, 13Jan15 00:45

The eight endings, in proper order, are:
  1. Ami
  2. Ayane
  3. Chiemi
  4. Taka
  5. Yuri
  6. Ami and Ayane
  7. Ami and Chiemi
  8. Taka and Yuri

If you still need the seventh letter, focus on Ami and Chiemi.
wagner
great white shark

Postby qwasddf » Tue, 13Jan15 02:33

wagner wrote:The eight endings, in proper order, are:
  1. Ami
  2. Ayane
  3. Chiemi
  4. Taka
  5. Yuri
  6. Ami and Ayane
  7. Ami and Chiemi
  8. Taka and Yuri

If you still need the seventh letter, focus on Ami and Chiemi.

Thank you so much could have sworn I typed in that combination of characters; gogo harem mode time.
qwasddf
sirens hunter

Postby dashdot » Tue, 13Jan15 02:37

Fun little game, a few of the cards are awefully tricky though, I think I've missed some mini puzzles. Any hints on 15, 16 or 20 would be great, thanks!
dashdot
Pilot fish

Postby ltpika » Tue, 13Jan15 03:16

15: Help yuri by moving all crates (requires hand or mouth skill)
16: x all of the stars in the viewing area
20: erase all pentagrams (page 2 of this thread has a full rundown. You'll need to seduce yuri to get the last one.)
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby fukae » Tue, 13Jan15 03:48

I'm trying to get the harem endings. Do you need to complete the individual routes to get to those? I haven't encountered any 'puzzles' besides the mandatory one with the panel. Like which 'puzzle' is associated with which girl? Help is appreciated.
fukae
sirens hunter

Postby ylurkes » Tue, 13Jan15 04:34

man i must be slow... I can't fix the panel a the beginning...
ylurkes
sirens hunter

Postby fukae » Tue, 13Jan15 05:43

^ answer on the 2nd page.
fukae
sirens hunter

Postby Nezumi » Tue, 13Jan15 08:37

I enjoyed this game very much so thank you for making it for us, I thought the render and the art work were very well done but after the work of Goblinboy and Lamont Sanford, I was wanting more pictures but prehaps that is just me being greedy :roi: . I did find the strange shape of the station to be a hinderance, play enough of these games and n,e,s,w becomes second nature, to have ne, sw, etc being common commands as well makes the movement sytem of this game mildly annoying to use, but only mildly.

Overall though, this is the best dating sim game I have played, I can't quite call it an adventure text game due to the linear nature of the plot where the only real choices you make is which girl you get in the end.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby phinn » Tue, 13Jan15 10:50

not usually into aif games but this one is fantastic

@fuckae the puzzles are triggered by interfacing with certain features of rooms "look" or certain items you pick up like the pump motor.
Some require a minimum of one of the 3 stats to complete I will give you another hint tho , check out the food dispenser

and as with the previous Pervert action game, the harem mode is obtained by entering a secret word that you get letters for by getting the 8 different standard endings

regards
phinn
great white shark

Postby Spluts » Tue, 13Jan15 11:57

Hi all. New to the forums. Quick question, although I'm not sure if this is the right thred to post it. Is there a password that needs to be inputted when opening the game? When I run it on adrift it asks for a PW. When I click cancel it goes to a dev menu. This is my first time running adrift so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I'm running adrift 5.0 28. It also runs an error message "font arial does not support style regular". Much thanks to whoever can help me. :)
Spluts
sirens hunter

Postby Big Mike » Tue, 13Jan15 16:54

Sounds like you are trying to open it in the Adrift developer (as if to make or edit a game) not the simple Adrift runner. There is no password to start the game.

And actually, the game file is (for me) self actuating. I just double click the game file and it starts (I do have Adrift 5 installed).
Big Mike
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games