Pervert Action: Future released.

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Future released.

Postby ZaphodB » Sun, 13Jan13 18:32

Downloaded 1.1 but keeps crashing when the celebrity girl walks into the training room :(
Any ideas?
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby bredster » Sun, 13Jan13 18:55

ZaphodB wrote:Downloaded 1.1 but keeps crashing when the celebrity girl walks into the training room :(
Any ideas?

Update the ADRIFT player. I have same problem, but after update disapeard.
bredster
great white shark

Postby wagner » Sun, 13Jan13 19:29

jakro1 wrote:What are the crystals? can you only get them in Harem mode?

The crystal you are given, plus the nine more that can be discovered, each drop your tension by five points, for a total of fifty. They only exist in harem mode, and are intended as a means to allow you to actually accomplish everything within the allotted time. The ten crystals, plus the bubble wrap and gum you can buy, replace four days worth of showers, letting you spend that time on building relationship stats.

From your bunk, clockwise then down...
  • on chair in Yuri's bunk
  • on desk in Minami's office
  • in narrow door north of mess hall
  • in shutter on viewport
  • near unit 26 in docking bay
  • in strange lights, port corridor
  • behind panel outside Ayane's bunk
  • on the heaters in strange heater room
  • in the grating under medbay

jakro1 wrote:also anyone want to PM me a list of where the items are? kind of a mini faq...thanks

See previous post.
wagner
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ZaphodB » Sun, 13Jan13 19:36

bredster wrote:
ZaphodB wrote:Downloaded 1.1 but keeps crashing when the celebrity girl walks into the training room :(
Any ideas?

Update the ADRIFT player. I have same problem, but after update disapeard.

I downloaded the latest ADRIFT player but I have the same problem. As PAF is an executable isn't the ADRIFT player built in or do I have to copy libraries across?
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby wagner » Sun, 13Jan13 21:17

You can try the blorb instead. The Windows executable is just a special version of the player packaged around the blorb.
wagner
great white shark

Postby tigerbalm008 » Mon, 13Jan14 03:11

wagner wrote:
tigerbalm008 wrote:
wagner wrote:In the opening sequence on the shuttle, there is one hidden item.

I did that but for some reason didnt get to keep the disc? and how do you play it in the shuttle? all I could do was examine the futuredisc. soon as we left the shuttle the disc dissapeared from my inventory.

You don't get to keep the disc.

The shuttle has a PA system.

ahh thanks! I actually tried to use the other disc I got from Chiemi in the PA system later on but nothing happens lol [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
tigerbalm008
sirens hunter

Postby ZaphodB » Mon, 13Jan14 03:41

wagner wrote:You can try the blorb instead. The Windows executable is just a special version of the player packaged around the blorb.

Thanks but the blorb with ADRIFT 5 is still crashing at the same point. I'm sure it'll work eventually but no luck so far. Perhaps after a reboot (there used to be some area where DLLs were cached and sometimes you had to clear out the cache to override them).
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby qwasddf » Mon, 13Jan14 11:41

Could one of you post a list of all the possible choices at the end i made the mistake of saving at the end and restoring to this point doesnt prompt the list of choices to come up again. I cannot for the life of me remember the order or format of the choice of three people and i would rather not replay the entire game again just to get to this point again.
qwasddf
sirens hunter

Postby Nezumi » Mon, 13Jan14 13:15

Ok, so I think I got a broken copy. I'm at the trainig room for the first time and the game won't progress, I've talked to Ami and Yuri, I can't talk to the Trio, it won't let me exit the room and if I try to compliment or spar with someone it says "Taka is not here" so is it broken or have I missed something rather basic?
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby qwasddf » Mon, 13Jan14 13:38

Nezumi wrote:Ok, so I think I got a broken copy. I'm at the trainig room for the first time and the game won't progress, I've talked to Ami and Yuri, I can't talk to the Trio, it won't let me exit the room and if I try to compliment or spar with someone it says "Taka is not here" so is it broken or have I missed something rather basic?

You should be able to talk to the trio, sometimes these games can be a bit anal about exact grammar don't include the the when you say talk to; if that fails to fix it examine all the people present before talking to them. Once everyone's been talked to ayane should appear after a turn or two.
qwasddf
sirens hunter

Postby Nezumi » Mon, 13Jan14 14:23

qwasddf wrote:
Nezumi wrote:Ok, so I think I got a broken copy. I'm at the trainig room for the first time and the game won't progress, I've talked to Ami and Yuri, I can't talk to the Trio, it won't let me exit the room and if I try to compliment or spar with someone it says "Taka is not here" so is it broken or have I missed something rather basic?

You should be able to talk to the trio, sometimes these games can be a bit anal about exact grammar don't include the the when you say talk to; if that fails to fix it examine all the people present before talking to them. Once everyone's been talked to ayane should appear after a turn or two.

Thanks, who would have thought that the word "the" would create such a roadblock
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby fukae » Mon, 13Jan14 21:28

Hi, I discovered this game yesterday and it is one of the better games I've played in a while..
Last edited by fukae on Tue, 13Jan15 02:47, edited 1 time in total.
fukae
sirens hunter

Postby bigchief » Mon, 13Jan14 21:50

It was mentioned on the previous page that you can use the dispenser machine to create limitless powersauce bars.

I've opened the machine and try to place a bar in - says 'I don't think that will help'.

Which isn't very helpful :)

Am I missing something?

edit: realised i needed to boost her relationship first!
Last edited by bigchief on Mon, 13Jan14 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
bigchief
great white shark

Postby qwasddf » Mon, 13Jan14 22:02

bigchief wrote:It was mentioned on the previous page that you can use the dispenser machine to create limitless powersauce bars.

I've opened the machine and try to place a bar in - says 'I don't think that will help'.

Which isn't very helpful :)

Am I missing something?

This action is only possible when taka's relationship level is above a certain point and you can do it by "put powersauce bar in dispenser" to get a 10+ relationship bonus in place of the 5 garnered from giving her the bar. It does not give you an unlimited source of bars as far a I know.
Last edited by qwasddf on Mon, 13Jan14 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
qwasddf
sirens hunter

Postby bigchief » Mon, 13Jan14 22:02

just found it myself :)
bigchief
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games