Pervert Action: Future released.

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Future released.

Postby jaques » Sat, 14Mar08 16:33

Can anyone PM me or otherwise let me know what to do once I get to the Victory Suite after beating Harem mode? I'm in the room and everything, but I can't seem to figure out what I can do from here. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I can be dumb that way.

Thanks!
jaques
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Druid » Sun, 14Mar09 03:10

Could anyone tell me how to get past the stupid opening fight, since nobody else has brought it up it must be incredibly simple but I've been getting more and more frustrated and all it tells me to do is move and attack but the stupid unit doesn't do anything. I've gotten past the whole "eye/mouth/hand" puzzle and am stuck in the part directly afterwards where I keep trying things and then undoing them, any help would probably save several years of my life. :crazy:
Druid
Pilot fish

Postby ZaphodB » Sun, 14Mar09 10:44

Campbell wrote:
ZaphodB wrote:Adrift 5 with blorb after rebooting Windows 7 64-bit and still crashes when the celebrity girl enters. Any more ideas, e.g. compatability tried XP SP3 to no avail
Do you get any error message when it crashes?

Ami: She looks back at me and ignores Ami

Then just the message that ADRIFT RUNNER has stopped working
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby jaques » Sun, 14Mar09 23:32

Druid wrote:Could anyone tell me how to get past the stupid opening fight, since nobody else has brought it up it must be incredibly simple but I've been getting more and more frustrated and all it tells me to do is move and attack but the stupid unit doesn't do anything. I've gotten past the whole "eye/mouth/hand" puzzle and am stuck in the part directly afterwards where I keep trying things and then undoing them, any help would probably save several years of my life. :crazy:

If you've solved the puzzle, then just keep attacking. Even if the unit doesn't respond, just keep at it.
jaques
Pilot fish

Postby Orinks » Sat, 14Mar29 07:56

Hi all,
Okay, so I just got to day 21 and I assume I have to kill or do something to Miomi? Everyone talks about this Harem mode, but this is my first playthrough.
Thanks.
Orinks
Pilot fish

Postby flamewolf393 » Thu, 14Jun26 10:34

How do I beat the first fight if I dont take the point in eye? The only possible thing to do is reconnecting the wires to the sockets, but that requires a point in eye. Is there a way to do this if you chose hand or mouth?? Its really frustrating and took FOREVER even to figure out the eye solution.

Also as a side note, the game says there should be puzzles in it? The first fight one is the only one I have seen with one full play through. I have not seen ANY other puzzles at all.
flamewolf393
Pilot fish

Postby Anon21 » Thu, 14Jul10 22:28

flamewolf393 wrote:How do I beat the first fight if I dont take the point in eye? The only possible thing to do is reconnecting the wires to the sockets, but that requires a point in eye. Is there a way to do this if you chose hand or mouth?? Its really frustrating and took FOREVER even to figure out the eye solution.

Hand point solution - look at clasps for hint

If you got a blowjob try looking at the blue wires.
Anon21

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Apr22 19:13

Had a question for BBBen thats on my mind for a while now. Cause of the artstyle that shows similarities with anime, did you have any inspiration for PAF from the anime Infinite stratos, well for the harem and the 100 sync part?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby BBBen » Sun, 15Apr26 08:32

Skelaturi wrote:Had a question for BBBen thats on my mind for a while now. Cause of the artstyle that shows similarities with anime, did you have any inspiration for PAF from the anime Infinite stratos, well for the harem and the 100 sync part?

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier :) I only just saw that the thread had been updated.

The whole storyline and art style is a kind of pastiche of anime influences, but I only know a little about Infinite Stratos. So I guess the answer would be "no", but I like the comparison. The biggest influence was actually Neon Genesis Evangelion, but when you play PAF I'm sure you don't see a whole lot of similarity between the two. Really, I was just inspired to grab a few influences from all over and mix them up in ways that interested me. Thanks for the question.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Apr26 20:25

thanks for the answer, personally i got NGE in my back log feel ashamed but still gotta watch that. But yeh the anime influences were visible in both series.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby SquallLion » Wed, 15May06 23:28

i beat the game
and I tried the harem mode..

but in the first opening fight, I can not open the panel.
"the control panel cannot be opened or closed"

bug?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby BBBen » Thu, 15May07 00:37

SquallLion wrote:i beat the game

bug?

I haven't heard of a bug like that before. Has Chiemi told you to open it yet?
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby SquallLion » Thu, 15May07 00:55

BBBen wrote:

bug?

yes, the same as the 'vanilla (not harem mode) story' : "i need you to fix the ...'
the difference is : 'x panel' give 'i could get a look by opening the panel' ;
'the panel is closed' is missing! (vanilla quest)

so, I am stuck there ^^
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby BBBen » Thu, 15May07 05:31

SquallLion wrote:
BBBen wrote:

bug?

yes, the same as the 'vanilla (not harem mode) story' : "i need you to fix the ...'
the difference is : 'x panel' give 'i could get a look by opening the panel' ;
'the panel is closed' is missing! (vanilla quest)

so, I am stuck there ^^

I can't seem to replicate this bug right now, and since other people have completed harem mode no problem it must be an unusual one. Do you have ADRIFT installed? If so, please make sure it's up to date with the latest version at: http://www.adrift.co/download

I prefer it if people don't have ADRIFT installed at all, since it's not necessary to run the game, but if you have an old version installed it can disrupt the game sometimes. If this fixes your problem (or doesn't) please let me know.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby SquallLion » Thu, 15May07 11:53

FIXED!
I downloaded (now) the Adrift 5 runner. (before I use Raggs runner)
before I runned the exe 5.0.28.0 (with ddl)
I tested the blorb :
1. with the (old) save -> same bug ! the exe "corrupted" the save
2. with a new game, no bug.

note:
I had any problem with the Action crisis (harem mode). and I prefer this version (even if the space fight are cool)
SquallLion
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games