Lake party by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Lake party by lessonofpassion

Postby game player » Sat, 12Dec22 22:58

Best game of yours since Jordan. The girls weren't up to your usual standards though. The puzzle elements helped make it like a real game. I just wish it could have been longer. I was able to solve the various paths fairly quickly. I also like this writer much better than the person who has been writing your games recently.
game player
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby EscapeEvade » Sun, 12Dec23 06:36

I think Ashley is one of the best girls LoP has done in a while. Loved her design and loved her personality!

Big kudos to them.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby DL95 » Sun, 12Dec23 19:43

Nice game!

Does anyone know if

Is there a way to go further than the blowjob in the Sauna Threesome?
Last edited by DL95 on Mon, 12Dec24 01:39, edited 2 times in total.
DL95
Pilot fish

Postby rabbie » Sun, 12Dec23 21:30

I do think you could tease a little more, putting the boobs up on the main page or early in the game lessens that feeling of discovery a little. Saying that, this might be my favourite game from you, good work.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Agrippa » Mon, 12Dec24 01:38

I also like this writer much better than the person who has been writing your games recently.

Well, now I feel quite inadequate :)

Joking aside, I know my style is not for everyone and I myself have quite a few doubts regarding what is or isn't good for an erotic script, but that doesn't mean I won't try to do the best I can; so, any tips or concrete criticism? It would be much appreciated.

And I agree: the game is one of our best in quite some time.

Agrippa
Agrippa
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 12Dec24 02:41

The story was really good. It was a bit confusing with respect to Ashley at times; I didn't get the feeling off the bat that she was a friend already. Maybe a bit more of an intro where the player can get an idea of what the boundaries are. I would suspect that, when talking to a female friend, you can get away with some more stuff than with a girl you're trying to get from scratch.

Like, I think the game did a better job informing me that I could get away with things with Lilly, like
asking her to remove her shirt on the tennis court.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby phreaky » Mon, 12Dec24 11:55

Been playing around with this game, basically get to 5 endings

Overall I think it's a fun game and enjoyed playing it

The gameplay is quite interesting, it reminds me of your previous games such as the one with office settings (forgot the title) or the 7-day-quest, and to be honest those are the LOP games I enjoyed the most, a bit of a mix of adventure and dating

The characters are okay, I'm not really a fan of either girl, ashley's skin is a bit too realistic for me, and I like girls with smoother skin :)
Lily is okay, but her face expression is weird sometimes
Both girls are not pretty by your standard, and there were better looking girls in your previous games (jordan, kelly, to name a few)

The sex scenes are also okay, and the cumshots are good. No complaints there :)

Overall it's a good game with nice story, you should do more games with similar gameplay, maybe the only downside is the MnF style of "click and rub her leg" or "click and lick her tits", I don't think its that interesting (someone did mention about this in previous page)

And I hope for better looking girls next time :)
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Budokai » Fri, 12Dec28 03:01

Is there a way to get more than the blowjob in the threesome?
Budokai
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 12Dec28 13:50

phreaky wrote:Been playing around with this game, basically get to 5 endings

There are 5 endings? I'm missing something...

1. Ashley alone in the sauna
2. Lily (Lisa, or whatever her name is) alone in the barn
3. A little girl on girl in the sauna followed by a bj
4. Bad end

The only other one I can think of is when you get both in the sauna but leave without the bj (as if! lol) - but the end of that is the same as number 3...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby phreaky » Fri, 12Dec28 14:52

@kessie8yl
There's one more ending which also happens in the barn
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Sat, 12Dec29 18:42

There were some errors in English usage I noticed: Early in the game, 'Pete' is called 'Pet'; 'chick' was used when the word should have been 'cheek'; the correct word is 'keyhole', not 'lock hole'. There were a few other English errors I can't recall now.

The game was too easy. I don't really like the Meet and Fuck style used for the interface in sex scenes, it's too easy. Backgrounds were good, but I didn't care much for how the girls were graphically portrayed. Girls in earlier games were better looking. I liked how the girls' were given different personalities, making them appear more individualistic and real.

Overall, I enjoyed the game, though you have done better.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Agrippa » Sun, 12Dec30 13:39

Actually, that's kind of (urgh, this is going to hurt) my fault. While beta-testing I noticed some typos and, as writerchick24 wasn't available at the time, offered to correct them. The game was urgent and I did not double-check some things. Mostly, I forgot to mark some of the corrected lines. Sorry about that, I know how much it can hurt to see a glaring chick when you expected to kiss a cheek.

While the personalities of the girls were definitely different, when have we done a game with multiple love interests that weren't distinguishable? Not saying we haven't, it's just that, after about 30 projects, everything starts blurring together; much like when you wake up with a pounding headache, chained to a bed, and with the certainty that, no matter how much fun you had the night before, you are going to pay for it in spades. Or like when you correct a text and find out that you forgot to mark the worst typo there was in it.

Agrippa
Agrippa
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Tue, 13Jan08 01:25

I think that Lily has been renamed ashley on the tennis court.
I like the graphics.
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby QcBern » Sat, 13Dec28 22:44

''Chestnut Schuffles'' is credited as having created the visuals for this game.

''Yamyoda'' is credited as having done the same for LOP Gold's ''living with temptation''.

The graphics are remarkably similar...

They're one and the same, aren't they ? [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]

We're talking about the same illustrator, aren't we ?

QcBern
QcBern
sirens hunter

Postby leonizer » Sat, 13Dec28 22:55

Hello QcBern - I can assure you that CS and YY don't share the same body :)
Artwork might look similar cause it is made according to precise LOP guidelines - in terms of scene lightning, shaders, models look and feel.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games