Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 13Dec12 19:44

Txwyld wrote:
I have tried that, only options are let her go anyway & kill her, have seen the little girl in the photos already after seeing thru illusion, both kitty & rocket are pure, no sex with anyone in game.

Have you tried killing her? You might be surprised by what she's willing to do to stay alive... (although that won't work if Kitty is with you)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Erubyr » Mon, 14Jan06 10:09

A question about the Emily Bedroom part, as I seem unable to complete it and run into Jessica below leading to a bad ending.

I have had sex with Emily but it still seems the scene is not finished. I guess I should also have anal sex with her to complete it, but emily seems hestitant, message is "You might need to convince her a little more first". I have rubbed and licked everything (kiss, rub/lick tits, rub/lick pussy) at least twice, including her ass (rub/lick ass), I have fucked her and had her fuck me. What am I missing to convince her?
Erubyr
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby acolitu » Thu, 14Apr24 20:50

for some reason i can't open the chest in treasure room... can some one give me the exact command because i run out on idea's.
and i need to say that i have the key.
acolitu
Pilot fish

Postby I-Sin » Thu, 14Apr24 21:05

acolitu wrote:for some reason i can't open the chest in treasure room... can some one give me the exact command because i run out on idea's.

may be unlock
Sorry my English. Google translator rulez :crazy:
I-Sin
Pilot fish

Postby acolitu » Thu, 14Apr24 21:34

I-Sin wrote:
acolitu wrote:for some reason i can't open the chest in treasure room... can some one give me the exact command because i run out on idea's.

may be unlock

tx m8... i need to learn more english apparently :)
acolitu
Pilot fish

Postby howdie » Thu, 14Oct16 00:02

hello folks, i've been going in circles trying to get to the school fields during break to meet up with emily and lilian. I've gone everywhere and found a lock door but no fields. Anyone have a clue or hint for me.

don't know what happened but once i opened the game again after a couple of click i went straight to the field.
howdie
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games