Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Postby Venom » Fri, 12Dec21 23:22

does somebody has a map for the dungeon?
Venom
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Dec22 02:25

Venom wrote:does somebody has a map for the dungeon?

Your wish is my command.... http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.com/2012/12/walkthrough-tesliss-equation.html

EDIT: the walkthrough is more or less complete now, although it will require more experimentation before it's truly comprehensive.
Last edited by ExLibris on Sat, 12Dec22 08:13, edited 1 time in total.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby nvtsbamf » Sat, 12Dec22 02:43

good job, as usual.

the dungeon felt more complicated than that though
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby somuro » Sat, 12Dec22 06:14

For the small room you enter and exit using different directions, i remember the troll one you enter by going north into it but exit by going east. I have gotten all of the scenes except the emily livingroom. is that one a dream or did I miss something?
somuro
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Dec22 06:16

somuro wrote:For the small room you enter and exit using different directions, i remember the troll one you enter by going north into it but exit by going east. I have gotten all of the scenes except the emily livingroom. is that one a dream or did I miss something?

You can have sex with Emily in the living room either by drugging her, or when Jessica visits in the night (if you don't talk to Emily about what's happening)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby somuro » Sat, 12Dec22 09:06

sorry, had a typo, meant the emily bedroom scene. Tried confess and no drug, but that just force the bad end.
somuro
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Dec22 09:10

somuro wrote:sorry, had a typo, meant the emily bedroom scene. Tried confess and no drug, but that just force the bad end.

You should be able to get the Emily bedroom scene simply by not drugging her and flirting with her a little (you may also need to declare your feelings in the library, but I haven't tested that). Ideally you shouldn't have anything to confess, but if you do you can put it off until afterwards (or simply not tell her, although that will lead to a different scene afterwards)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Venom » Sat, 12Dec22 10:20

ExLibris wrote:

Your wish is my command.... http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.com/2012/12/walkthrough-tesliss-equation.html

EDIT: the walkthrough is more or less complete now, although it will require more experimentation before it's truly comprehensive.

thnx m8
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby rabbie » Sat, 12Dec22 10:40

I haven't been able to get Emily in the bedroom either.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby peem » Sat, 12Dec22 12:19

ExLibris wrote:

Didn't know about the possibility...
...to wake Rocket while you're in the dungeon.
Thanks!

Damn, this game is great :)
But without help I wouldn't find some hidden endings in my lifetime ;)
peem
sirens hunter

Postby PapaSmurf » Sat, 12Dec22 16:43

i cant leave the nurse room after the fight? i try to get up and it says You still feel a little woozy - best to wait until the painkillers have properly kicked in, and Jessica says you can get up.

how do i get out of bed
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby thundergod » Sat, 12Dec22 16:55

The nurse asked you to do something first. You haven't done it yet.
thundergod
great white shark

Postby membrano » Sat, 12Dec22 21:58

ExLibris wrote:
You should be able to get the Emily bedroom scene simply by not drugging her and flirting with her a little (you may also need to declare your feelings in the library, but I haven't tested that). Ideally you shouldn't have anything to confess, but if you do you can put it off until afterwards (or simply not tell her, although that will lead to a different scene afterwards)

You need to confess your feelings in the library to Emily to get that bedroom scene. At least I didn't manage to get it without it and with the otherwise exact same path.
membrano
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Dec22 22:18

membrano wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

You need to confess your feelings in the library to Emily to get that bedroom scene. At least I didn't manage to get it without it and with the otherwise exact same path.

Thanks, that's good to know.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Venom » Sat, 12Dec22 22:51

To get one of the endings you aren't allowed to have sex with the girls in the first halve of the game (aka non dungeon girls). However that brings up the question of what is considered sex (let's ask bill clinton)
Venom
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games