Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Postby xviii » Fri, 12Dec21 06:49

On my first playthrough I basically went all the way through with all the girls but never got all the way with nurse jessica... I just tried again at making ALL the "bad" choices but she still never showed up for the lounge scene. Any hints on this?

I like the game, but it seems a lot shorter and more linear than both SD3 and Meteor. I like all the characters a lot, but it seems like there needs to be some optional situations you can get yourself into with different girls at the school... I get that the way the story works may not allow for too many "bad" things you can do since you have the option to tell emily about them all, but why not some others with different girls, or even just sexy situations like walking into the change rooms at another time etc. The game only lets you go somewhere when you have to go there to progress the story. I prefer the multiple days approach where you have more freedom and aren't led into 90% of the situations by the story. I guess all I'm saying is that I preferred it when you could explore yourself, and had a lot of different opportunities to try and trigger a situation. :) Maybe it just needed an intro section with a day of introduction and less of a tendency to jump right into the full on scenes, which were far too easy to progress "properly"... but of course, the story is a bit different so that aspect I guess is a side effect of that, which I can appreciate.
xviii
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 12Dec21 07:58

@xviii
The scene with Jessica is basically a bad ending (at least the one I've found) and it doesn't take place in the lounge. To get it you need to
see the inconsistencies in Lyra's illusion

My understanding is that the smaller size of this game is basically due to the fact that Goblinboy doesn't feel like taking on a project the size of SD3 or Meteor again any time soon (and who could blame him). The linearity of the PC's path through the game is a part of that, since additional content means additional work. Personally, I would have preferred more interactivity and for it to be less obviously on rails, but I respect Goblinboy's decision to make a more focused game at this point given his heroic level of output over the past few years.

EDIT: There is a scene with Jessica in the living room, but at the moment I've no idea how to get it.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby bredster » Fri, 12Dec21 09:36

Hi,

how i can answer on teacher question about "The Tesliss Equation"?
bredster
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 12Dec21 09:45

ExLibris wrote:@xviii
The scene with Jessica is basically a bad ending (at least the one I've found) and it doesn't take place in the lounge. To get it you need to

My understanding is that the smaller size of this game is basically due to the fact that Goblinboy doesn't feel like taking on a project the size of SD3 or Meteor again any time soon (and who could blame him). The linearity of the PC's path through the game is a part of that, since additional content means additional work. Personally, I would have preferred more interactivity and for it to be less obviously on rails, but I respect Goblinboy's decision to make a more focused game at this point given his heroic level of output over the past few years.

EDIT: There is a scene with Jessica in the living room, but at the moment I've no idea how to get it.

do not do drugs at all, do all the npcs and then lie like heck with emily after sex - should get to this ending with jessica
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 12Dec21 09:51

bredster wrote:Hi,

I haven't quite gotten this yet, but have got there a couple times through much use of "look at equation" and "think about equation" Not sure what is critical yet in this, but keep trying...talk to all about the equation and do everything bad (as far as I can tell for now)

Still looking for the third secret ending - got the foursome good ending and the Lyra single good ending so far
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 12Dec21 09:52

Hoboy wrote:

I haven't quite gotten this yet, but have got there a couple times through much use of "look at equation" and "think about equation" Not sure what is critical yet in this, but keep trying...talk to all about the equation and do everything bad (as far as I can tell for now)

Still looking for the third secret ending - got the foursome good ending and the Lyra single good ending so far

If you have two of the hidden endings, you basically have the third. It all comes down to the choices you make after defeating Groldar.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby 6opoga » Fri, 12Dec21 10:34

I can't reach Jessica-Emily-Rowena ending. Any tips??

oops, already found it
Last edited by 6opoga on Fri, 12Dec21 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
6opoga
great white shark

Postby peem » Fri, 12Dec21 10:49

Hoboy wrote:Still looking for the third secret ending - got the foursome good ending and the Lyra single good ending so far

How did you get the Lyra single good ending?
peem
sirens hunter

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 12Dec21 10:58

ExLibris wrote:
Hoboy wrote:

If you have two of the hidden endings, you basically have the third. It all comes down to the choices you make after defeating Groldar.

Oh - accepting or rejecting Lyra? I'll try these out shortly. Thought there were possibly 7 good endings and basically 2 bad endings, - with variations
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 12Dec21 11:06

peem wrote:
Hoboy wrote:Still looking for the third secret ending - got the foursome good ending and the Lyra single good ending so far

Solve the equation - and do everything the NPCs try to make you do...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 12Dec21 11:07

Hoboy wrote:
peem wrote:

Solve the equation - and do everything the NPCs try to make you do...

Oh - and don't actually kill Lyra...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby peem » Fri, 12Dec21 11:40

Hoboy wrote:Solve the equation - and do everything the NPCs try to make you do...

You mean, except for
fucking Rowena when she's unconscious?'
Or including that?

Ok, never mind. I've found all 3 special endings (with huge help of aifarchive ;))
peem
sirens hunter

Postby xviii » Fri, 12Dec21 14:18

Hoboy wrote:
ExLibris wrote:@xviii

do not do drugs at all, do all the npcs and then lie like heck with emily after sex - should get to this ending with jessica

Thanks, that did the trick.

One more for now,

Does anyone know how to get with Lillian besides the drugged emily bad ending? I'm thinking I have to do something different to avoid the school grounds scene with Rowena and Robert... maybe don't do anything with Rowena? I'll give that a try
xviii
great white shark

Postby peem » Fri, 12Dec21 14:40

xviii wrote:One more for now,

Does anyone know how to get with Lillian besides the drugged emily bad ending? I'm thinking I have to do something different to avoid the school grounds scene with Rowena and Robert... maybe don't do anything with Rowena? I'll give that a try

You need to win the boxing match. Probably also avoid sex with Rowena, but I'm not sure about that.
peem
sirens hunter

Postby icehaku » Fri, 12Dec21 18:07

when you use the secret code and look at the good endings, the last picture seems to be a secret ending with lyra that I cannot get. Any help?
icehaku
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games