Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 13Oct13 19:51

Dole wrote:
exar wrote:On Palmer's AIF blog is a posting in the comments, that say GB is working on an new game - "hopefully finished this year". true or lie, i dont know.

The last message from Goblinboy in aifarchive (I delete it for weeks/months so I dont remember what he write exact) was that he is working on a new Game. When I remember correct all time when he is working on a new Game he is not in the Forum and answer Question (I think he is reading only [all news I get as EMAIL so I can read only and go only on the site when a new Game/Game update is there]).

I think 6 months and maybe more he need to produce a new Game.

The last time GB posted to aifarchive was mid-May. Since then people have tried to email him, but his address has been deleted (and he's no longer a member of aifarchive). Also, it's inaccurate to say that he never posted on aifarchive when he was working on a new game (he doesn't post much, but he does post).
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Greebo » Sun, 13Oct13 20:47

I wonder whether Yamato knows what has happened to Goblinboy? The two of them have worked together on this site in the past -- ("The Photoshoot" for instance).
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 13Oct14 09:12

cozzy121 wrote:Help! I can't leave the classroom in the very 1st part of the game (class has ended & i supposed to meet emily), i've tried "exit classroom", "leave classroom" walk out of classroom" and am getting replies such as "I don't understand that sentence" or "I don't know the word "walk".
Can anyone please tell me what command they used to leave the fricking classroom? :crazy:
Many thanls

http://overanalysingaif.blogspot.com/20 ... layer.html

Specifically the "Moving around" section.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Decompling campingtrip Goblinboy

Postby fau2 » Mon, 13Oct14 20:08

sorry for my post .I wanted to decompile game campingtrip Goblinboy . I wanted to insert pictures into this

game,but the standard editor can't open game, help if it is possible, excuse for му English
fau2
Pilot fish

Postby cozzy121 » Mon, 13Oct14 21:21

ExLibris wrote:
cozzy121 wrote:Help! I can't leave the classroom in the very 1st part of the game (class has ended & i supposed to meet emily), i've tried "exit classroom", "leave classroom" walk out of classroom" and am getting replies such as "I don't understand that sentence" or "I don't know the word "walk".
Can anyone please tell me what command they used to leave the fricking classroom? :crazy:
Many thanls

http://overanalysingaif.blogspot.com/20 ... layer.html

Specifically the "Moving around" section.

Thank you. South works!
cozzy121
Pilot fish

Postby cozzy121 » Tue, 13Oct15 01:34

in the dungeon is their only 1 Orc? I killed one in the altar room and have examined it but cannot find the key to the chest in the treasure room? Any ideas how else to get the key? :D
cozzy121
Pilot fish

Re: Decompling campingtrip Goblinboy

Postby Danos1975 » Tue, 13Oct15 03:06

fau2 wrote:sorry for my post .I wanted to decompile game campingtrip Goblinboy . I wanted to insert pictures into this

game,but the standard editor can't open game, help if it is possible, excuse for му English

He actually left all the hooks in the game to use pictures in the folders with certain names. Search on AIFarchive, there is a package of them and the files names it will take if I remember correctly.
Danos1975
great white shark

Re: Decompling campingtrip Goblinboy

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 13Oct15 05:56

fau2 wrote:sorry for my post .I wanted to decompile game campingtrip Goblinboy . I wanted to insert pictures into this

Decompiling the game won't allow you to do this, as you won't be able to recompile it.

However, as mentioned above, Goblinboy wrote the game so that pictures could be inserted. The majority of these are listed (ie. the required filename and a description of what they're meant to depict) in the message you get when you complete the game.
Last edited by ExLibris on Fri, 14May30 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 13Oct15 05:59

cozzy121 wrote:in the dungeon is their only 1 Orc? I killed one in the altar room and have examined it but cannot find the key to the chest in the treasure room? Any ideas how else to get the key? :D

Merely examining the body of the orc isn't sufficient to find the key.

You have to search the body
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby cozzy121 » Tue, 13Oct15 12:50

ExLibris wrote:
cozzy121 wrote:in the dungeon is their only 1 Orc? I killed one in the altar room and have examined it but cannot find the key to the chest in the treasure room? Any ideas how else to get the key? :D

Merely examining the body of the orc isn't sufficient to find the key.

You have to search the body

Thanks again! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
cozzy121
Pilot fish

Postby Txwyld » Wed, 13Dec11 22:42

when are you able to get Lyra pregnant, are there some things that have to happen 1st?
Txwyld
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Thu, 13Dec12 06:49

Cumming in anyone that isn't Emily or Roweena should do it.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 13Dec12 08:14

Txwyld wrote:when are you able to get Lyra pregnant, are there some things that have to happen 1st?

Most of the sex scenes that occur during the school section of the game don't actually happen in the 'real' world. The exceptions are Emily, Rowena and Lilian. However, the easiest way to get Lyra pregnant is just to have sex with her after defeating her in Groldar's fortress.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Txwyld » Thu, 13Dec12 17:41

I have tried that, only options are
let her go anyway & kill her, have seen the little girl in the photos already after seeing thru illusion, both kitty & rocket are pure, no sex with anyone in game
Txwyld
sirens hunter

Postby Txwyld » Thu, 13Dec12 17:45

ExLibris wrote:
Txwyld wrote:when are you able to get Lyra pregnant, are there some things that have to happen 1st?

Most of the sex scenes that occur during the school section of the game don't actually happen in the 'real' world. The exceptions are Emily, Rowena and Lilian. However, the easiest way to get Lyra pregnant is just to have sex with her after defeating her in Groldar's fortress.
[/quot

I have tried that, only options are
let her go anyway & kill her, have seen the little girl in the photos already after seeing thru illusion, both kitty & rocket are pure, no sex with anyone in game.
Txwyld
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games