Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Postby basehead3000 » Wed, 13Aug07 22:14

What program is used to run this game? I have downloaded it and used winrar to extract it, but there is a .gam file that i do not recognize?

help
basehead3000
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby wariotpl » Wed, 13Aug07 22:23

basehead3000 wrote:What program is used to run this game? I have downloaded it and used winrar to extract it, but there is a .gam file that i do not recognize?

help

t
You need instal Tads (TADS - the Text Adventure Development System)to open this game.
wariotpl
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 13Aug07 22:28

If you look at page one of this thread TADS is mentioned as the game environment -- Text Adventure Development System. Google it.

Rats! Beaten to it by a pilot fish!! The force is strong in you, young wariotpl! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Triple X » Sun, 13Aug11 18:26

where can i find the statue?
Triple X
sirens hunter

Postby redle » Mon, 13Aug12 22:42

Triple X wrote:where can i find the statue?

If you could walk through walls, I want to say it's about 4 rooms east of start and down steps. Been awhile since I played so don't recall exactly, but seems there was a large creature that needed killing, and then you need to notice that there are stairs in that room.
redle
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 13Aug13 06:56

redle wrote:
Triple X wrote:where can i find the statue?

If you could walk through walls, I want to say it's about 4 rooms east of start and down steps. Been awhile since I played so don't recall exactly, but seems there was a large creature that needed killing, and then you need to notice that there are stairs in that room.

It's three rooms east of the altar room and then down. My walkthrough (http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.com/2012/12/walkthrough-tesliss-equation.html) has a map if you need more detail.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby ianopolos » Sun, 13Aug18 06:48

Help i need detailed walktrough like in game Gift of Phallius where i see what to write down.
Im stuck at begin with 2 questions and miss smith and i dont want to go next.
I tried google but only i find is this Walktrought by Exlibris
http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.com/2012/12/walkthrough-tesliss-equation.html?zx=f0ab2c6ecc1deaef

is there another walktrough cause i dont do well in text based games or someone who finished it can write it
thx
ianopolos
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Aug18 08:32

ianopolos wrote:is there another walktrough cause i dont do well in text based games or someone who finished it can write it
thx

The game is much less linear than Goblinboy's previous games, which I'm guessing is why he started his walkthrough with possible objectives instead of just a command by command version.

A really big hint here is that many if not most text based games have a feature wherein if you type "undo" your last action will be erased and you can try again. If that still doesn't help (and really it should) here's the first few commands of the game.
After you put in your name and go through the comic, type these:
z
volunteer
a
volunteer
a

At this point she will ask you to solve the Tesliss Equation. Seeing as how this is the name of the game and the main story, you obviously can't solve it here. Wouldn't be much of a game if you could.

From here just remember to make a new save after every significant event in the game and don't forget about undo. I'm probably biased here because I already beat the game every which way, but ExLibris' guide is actually quite good for this game (as always). If you finished the "Gift of Phallius" series of games you should be alright with or without his help, as most of the commands are the same. If you get stuck somewhere or don't like how the story turned out just keep going back through your old saves and try new things till you get what you want.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby indipuk » Fri, 13Oct11 16:47

I havent been following. Is this the latest goblinboys game?
indipuk
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 13Oct11 22:18

indipuk wrote:I havent been following. Is this the latest goblinboys game?

Yes, it's his most recent game. Possibly his last as well, since he hasn't made an appearance on aifarchive in nearly six months.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby MysteryMan2333 » Sun, 13Oct13 03:26

ExLibris wrote:

Yes, it's his most recent game. Possibly his last as well, since he hasn't made an appearance on aifarchive in nearly six months.

I hope not. No more GoblinBoy games would be a big loss IMO.
MysteryMan2333
sirens hunter

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 13Oct13 12:02

MysteryMan2333 wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

I hope not. No more GoblinBoy games would be a big loss IMO.

Personally, I just hope it doesn't mean that something unfortunate has happened to him.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby exar » Sun, 13Oct13 12:50

On Palmer's AIF blog is a posting in the comments, that say GB is working on an new game - "hopefully finished this year". true or lie, i dont know.
exar
great white shark

Postby Dole » Sun, 13Oct13 14:57

exar wrote:On Palmer's AIF blog is a posting in the comments, that say GB is working on an new game - "hopefully finished this year". true or lie, i dont know.

The last message from Goblinboy in aifarchive (I delete it for weeks/months so I dont remember what he write exact) was that he is working on a new Game. When I remember correct all time when he is working on a new Game he is not in the Forum and answer Question (I think he is reading only [all news I get as EMAIL so I can read only and go only on the site when a new Game/Game update is there]).

I think 6 months and maybe more he need to produce a new Game.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby cozzy121 » Sun, 13Oct13 18:23

Help! I can't leave the classroom in the very 1st part of the game (class has ended & i supposed to meet emily), i've tried "exit classroom", "leave classroom" walk out of classroom" and am getting replies such as "I don't understand that sentence" or "I don't know the word "walk".
Can anyone please tell me what command they used to leave the fricking classroom? :crazy:
Many thanls
cozzy121
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games