Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Postby Jiimbojones » Thu, 12Dec27 06:00

ExLibris wrote:
Jiimbojones wrote:
peem wrote:
Jiimbojones wrote:game was fun but I have some questions after putting in the secret code.

How do you get the pictures of the teacher having sex with 2 guys to appear in the game.

Solve the equation

Thanks, I didn't get the last 2 the first time, maybe I didn't volunteer at the very beginning or something.

Getting the pictures from Miss Smith requires you to have learned all five parts of the equation. The five things you do to learn them are listed in my walkthrough, but if you want a hint, they're all sexual in nature (just 'think about equation' to see how many parts you know at any time). As far as I can tell, volunteering for the Lorentz equations doesn't affect anything.

yea, i've given her the equation on 3 playthroughs and gotten 3 different results.

I time I didn't volunteer to give her the equation, and she got it out of me by doing stuff after class. Didn't get any pictures.
Another I gave her the equation during class and got some of the pictures, and a third time I got all of the pictures. After checking your walk through again, I'm not sure what I did differently, but I know the time I got all the pictures i fucked everything that moves and thought about the equation once or twice before volunteering at the beginning of the second class.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Dainyl » Thu, 12Dec27 06:49

Jiimbojones wrote:
ExLibris wrote:
Getting the pictures from Miss Smith requires you to have learned all five parts of the equation. The five things you do to learn them are listed in my walkthrough, but if you want a hint, they're all sexual in nature (just 'think about equation' to see how many parts you know at any time). As far as I can tell, volunteering for the Lorentz equations doesn't affect anything.

yea, i've given her the equation on 3 playthroughs and gotten 3 different results.

I time I didn't volunteer to give her the equation, and she got it out of me by doing stuff after class. Didn't get any pictures.
Another I gave her the equation during class and got some of the pictures, and a third time I got all of the pictures. After checking your walk through again, I'm not sure what I did differently, but I know the time I got all the pictures i fucked everything that moves and thought about the equation once or twice before volunteering at the beginning of the second class.

Answering the two questions at the beginning is required to get the last two photos from Mrs. Smith. When you open the envelope and look at the pictures she will tell you that the last two are a special reward.
Dainyl
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 12Dec27 07:55

Dainyl wrote:
Jiimbojones wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

Answering the two questions at the beginning is required to get the last two photos from Mrs. Smith. When you open the envelope and look at the pictures she will tell you that the last two are a special reward.

Weird. I thought I'd tested that, but I've just rechecked and you're absolutely right. Thanks, I've updated my walkthrough accordingly.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby AngryH » Thu, 12Dec27 21:34

What's the exact phrasing for "ask Rocket about the pleasure beaches" in Zeltoon? I tried pleasure beaches, beach, zeltoon, zeltic sea... but I always got the answer "I don't know the word _____"

I hope it's not necessary for the good ending.
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 12Dec27 22:16

AngryH wrote:
What's the exact phrasing for "ask Rocket about the pleasure beaches" in Zeltoon? I tried pleasure beaches, beach, zeltoon, zeltic sea... but I always got the answer "I don't know the word _____"

I hope it's not necessary for the good ending.

You need to have thought about Rocket enough times that you've seen that particular scene. Then you just need to 'talk' to her.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby AngryH » Fri, 12Dec28 15:40

LOL! I can't believe I finished the game three times without using "talk"...

Note for myself: readme.txt is there for a reason...
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Sat, 12Dec29 05:09

Of course it's a great game. It's by goblinboy [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Shame it was a bit short and linear kind of wish the school was the only setting and the equation was the aim with each girl representing part of the equation but I didn't put the effort into writing it so I shouldn't complain. Possibly hit the best ending with my first attempt so I was quite pleased with that but I've managed half a a dozen since them.
Don't want to say much more as it would all be a spoiler. Not as good as SD3 or Meteor but his sex scenes and accompanying pictures are still great.

There is a bug which I'll give an example of (hole is just a placeholder)

"Which hole did you mean, the hole or the hole?" or even more confusing "Which hole did you mean, the hole or the ?"
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby Godsh » Sat, 12Dec29 10:35

Great game so far, tons of nice pictures and characters are interesting and hot.
I'm currently in Emily's bedroom, have done all the foreplay with her and some more like a bj but can't have a sexual intercourse. I tried both holes but it still blocks me off. when I try to enter the usual way she tells me to work that up before we do it but I've done everything I can so far, I also spokke with her but i still can't fuck her.. someone can tell me why?

I guess I missd a rub/kiss action somewhere but I just keep going on to rub and kiss every eroparts of her body
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Sat, 12Dec29 19:56

I really liked this game. The story was clever and the artwork was very well done; the girls are beautiful. It must have been a lot of work for the author to create all those graphics - there were a lot of comics in addition to pictures of npcs. I am looking forward to more of Goblinboy's games.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby outrider9 » Sat, 12Dec29 20:09

I think GoblinBoy hinted that there might be no more games from him, at least for a while.
I surely hope he gets the itch again, but he's already done a lot more than can be expected of an AIF author.
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Dec29 23:02

outrider9 wrote:I think GoblinBoy hinted that there might be no more games from him, at least for a while.
I surely hope he gets the itch again, but he's already done a lot more than can be expected of an AIF author.

His exact words were that "this is the first time since about a year before I joined the aif group that I will *not* have a game in progress" Given that that covers about seven and a half years, I think it's fair to say that he's earned himself a rest.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Qayinz » Sun, 12Dec30 16:56

two things i'd like to ask

a. how can u have sex with kitty? ive already beaten the game twice now, and even if i break that illusion and start at the rope bridge i can't see to find the sex with kitty (Before the ending i mean, not as part of the secrets)

b. can i get a working list of AIF games with pics? from GB esp and anyone else who made good games.

TY!
Qayinz
sirens hunter

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 12Dec30 21:01

Qayinz wrote:b. can i get a working list of AIF games with pics? from GB esp and anyone else who made good games.

TY!

Goblinboy has a lot of games, Meteor and School dreams 3 are sure some of the best AIF games ever... you should also test Gift of Phallius 3 and perhaps the smaller but also good Horizon 2.1, all with pics. He made a few other games with our without pics.

Here is a list of games:

http://newsletter.aifcommunity.org/inde ... =games.htm

There are sure other "good" games... read the reviews or tell us what you like in a game so its easier to recommend a game.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Dec31 02:01

Qayinz wrote:two things i'd like to ask

a. how can u have sex with kitty? ive already beaten the game twice now, and even if i break that illusion and start at the rope bridge i can't see to find the sex with kitty (Before the ending i mean, not as part of the secrets)

b. can i get a working list of AIF games with pics? from GB esp and anyone else who made good games.

TY!

a. There is no interactive scene with Kitty. The ending is all you get
b. Here's an article I wrote on that very subject: http://overanalysingaif.blogspot.com/20 ... -play.html
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby mypotter » Mon, 12Dec31 07:38

hi all,
can someone upload the game in other filehost i already download it from http://aifcommunity.org/games/tads/tads_2/ but it say the file corrupt when i extract it. I have download it for 3 times and it still same problem.
Thank you in advance Have a nice day
sorry for my bad english
mypotter
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games