Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Tesliss Equation (by Goblinboy)

Postby capsfan333 » Sat, 12Dec22 22:55

Never played his games before. love this one. Having trouble defeating Robert at boxing. Any hints?
capsfan333
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Peanut » Sat, 12Dec22 23:36

capsfan333 wrote:Never played his games before. love this one. Having trouble defeating Robert at boxing. Any hints?

Take the drug the nurse offers you and you get to know what his next move will be.
Duck all his high punches,
dodge all his low punches,
and only hit him when he's about to duck or dodge, (with the right punch of course.)
This way you can take him down without even being hit. It doesn't get you anything extra but feels pretty good all the same :p

If you don't want the drug just use undo a lot, I've beaten him without the drug and without undo but it was more luck than anything, think it's 3 of 4 hits to knock him out.
Peanut
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Dec22 23:54

Venom wrote:
To get one of the endings you aren't allowed to have sex with the girls in the first halve of the game (aka non dungeon girls). However that brings up the question of what is considered sex (let's ask bill clinton)

Volunteering in psych class and bringing Chrissy to orgasm, plus letting Jessica suck you to orgasm doesn't block off that ending according to my testing. Actually having sex with Lilian, Chrissy and Miss Joliffe does (although I haven't tested them individually).
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Venom » Sat, 12Dec22 23:58

@Exlibris
forgot the mention that you probably can go all the ways with your cruch the natural ways without any bad ends
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby thundergod » Sun, 12Dec23 00:43

membrano wrote:
You need to confess your feelings in the library to Emily to get that bedroom scene. At least I didn't manage to get it without it and with the otherwise exact same path.

Actually, you can get that scene by making all the choices that lead to the "really bad" end.
You seduce Emily in the living room, she moves you to the bedroom, and so forth.
thundergod
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Dec23 02:04

Walkthrough is mostly complete now, although I still need to properly explore the 'bad' endings
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nezumi » Sun, 12Dec23 10:46

It was a very enjoyable couple of nights for me this game, it may not have had the depth that SD3 or meteor had but it is good to know that Goblinboy is still creating. My favourite part of this game though was to see all the attention to detail he is putting in his models now (not all of course, it is clear he has his favourites [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] ) the girls in SD3 were good but some of the girls here are very lifelike and animated, in some scenes it almost felt as if they were moving.

Damn, now I am going to go through the next few weeks thinking about the plot for one of these games again and it will amount to nothing because I cannot work out (or rather don't have the time to work out) how to program in TADS and there is no way I can even come close to making models like these or like any of the other great Lagoon artists here.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby Triple X » Sun, 12Dec23 14:45

a good game from goblinboy but i am slightly disappointed, in my opinion SD3 and Meteor is way better than TE, i really hoped TE will be a mixture between SD3 and Meteor but with a lot of things to do and (Milfs) to bang...although you can bang teachers and nurse but i felt imprisoned in TE storyline, it doesn't feel good to me at all, great effort from goblinboy and i really hope his next game to be better.
Triple X
sirens hunter

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 12Dec23 17:44

Triple X wrote:a good game from goblinboy but i am slightly disappointed, in my opinion SD3 and Meteor is way better than TE, i really hoped TE will be a mixture between SD3 and Meteor but with a lot of things to do and (Milfs) to bang...although you can bang teachers and nurse but i felt imprisoned in TE storyline, it doesn't feel good to me at all, great effort from goblinboy and i really hope his next game to be better.

Me too... the pictures are great and the story is also good but the game is to linear and its to easy to bang all the women... Meteor is still my favorite!
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby rabbie » Sun, 12Dec23 21:28

Morgwen wrote:
Triple X wrote:a good game from goblinboy but i am slightly disappointed, in my opinion SD3 and Meteor is way better than TE, i really hoped TE will be a mixture between SD3 and Meteor but with a lot of things to do and (Milfs) to bang...although you can bang teachers and nurse but i felt imprisoned in TE storyline, it doesn't feel good to me at all, great effort from goblinboy and i really hope his next game to be better.

Me too... the pictures are great and the story is also good but the game is to linear and its to easy to bang all the women... Meteor is still my favorite!

Agreed, although one thing i liked more about SD3 was how you can't do everything all in one playthrough. It had some meaningful choices in there, i still liked Meteor more overall.

This one was always meant to be smaller, honestly it feels more like one of his expanded comp games more than anything...still good though.
Last edited by rabbie on Mon, 12Dec24 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Dec24 01:53

Nezumi wrote:Damn, now I am going to go through the next few weeks thinking about the plot for one of these games again and it will amount to nothing because I cannot work out (or rather don't have the time to work out) how to program in TADS and there is no way I can even come close to making models like these or like any of the other great Lagoon artists here.

Have you looked at ADRIFT 5 or Inform 7? They're somewhat less intimidating if you're a non-programmer.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Dec24 02:00

rabbie wrote:Agreed, although one thing i liked more about SD3 was how you do everything all in one playthrough. It had some meaningful choices in there, i still liked Meteor more overall.

This one was always meant to be smaller, honestly it feels more like one of his expanded comp games more than anything...still good though.

The ironic thing is that the graphical version of TE is the largest game GoblinBoy has ever produced, 30% bigger than SD3 and twice the size of Meteor or GOP3. Even without graphics TE is bigger than Meteor or GOP3 (although not by much).
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby nvtsbamf » Mon, 12Dec24 02:22

seems like a lot of the size is just what happens in the dungeon with all the monsters
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Mon, 12Dec24 12:33

ExLibris wrote:The ironic thing is that the graphical version of TE is the largest game GoblinBoy has ever produced, 30% bigger than SD3 and twice the size of Meteor or GOP3. Even without graphics TE is bigger than Meteor or GOP3 (although not by much).

Yes there are around 1000 pics in this game... but a non linear game wirh more options would be better!
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby capsfan333 » Mon, 12Dec24 17:09

Is there any way to get Goblinboy's previous games. All the links I find seem to have expired?
capsfan333
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games