Teasers Anyone?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Teasers Anyone?

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Dec19 09:01

Would any of the devs who inhabit the lagoon like to give us a hint of games they are planning to release in time for Christmas?

There are usually have a number of special Christmas-themed games around this time of the year but 2012 seems to be fairly quiet so far. Most of the world is in recession so, come on devs, please tell us you've got something coming along that will brighten up our Christmas. Your lagooners need you :)

Whatever it is I hope it involves a lot of "ho ho ho's" - Gorgeous ones, of course :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: Teasers Anyone?

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Dec19 09:33

Careful; we have mermaids, not ho's.
I will tell you Shark is involved with a couple of projects. I won't speculate on release dates.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Dec19 10:19

LRM wrote:Careful; we have mermaids, not ho's.
I will tell you Shark is involved with a couple of projects. I won't speculate on release dates.

Of course - I meant the fictional hos in the games. Our mermaids are real :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Dec19 11:21

Development obviously goes through a series of procedures none the least being able to provide translations.
Generally Shark has shown a preference to publish English, French and German at the same time but that has not been binding.

As LRM has mentioned, Shark has more than one project in his focus, he just doesn't like being tied to one thing for too long, he needs some release to relieve himself of what might become boredom, monotony. Far be it for any of us to preempt a release time for any of Shark's projects. Apologies. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Dec19 17:01

Squeeky wrote:Development obviously goes through a series of procedures none the least being able to provide translations.
Generally Shark has shown a preference to publish English, French and German at the same time but that has not been binding.

As LRM has mentioned, Shark has more than one project in his focus, he just doesn't like being tied to one thing for too long, he needs some release to relieve himself of what might become boredom, monotony. Far be it for any of us to preempt a release time for any of Shark's projects. Apologies. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Thanks Squeeky - Although I didn't specify Shark as I am aware of the issues you mention which is why I posted the question in the generic "Sexy Games" area. I am just wondering if any of the devs who visit the lagoon has anything lined up specifically for release at Christmas, as in finished, ready to go and just waiting for the right moment - or if anyone has any news from other sites (eg LOP, Chaotic, etc)...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Mimailia » Wed, 12Dec19 18:26

kessie8yl wrote:...release in time for Christmas? ... - Gorgeous ones, of course :lol:

GoblinBoy released his new game a few hours ago @ Yahoo AIF group. And the PC's friend Emily, (though I'm sure some will NOT agree) is frikken gorgeous!

Merry Christmas Lagoon,

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby fleet » Thu, 12Dec20 03:19

I'm working on something that might be ready by Christmas, but it's not holiday themed.

Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 12Dec20 19:11

fleet wrote:I'm working on something that might be ready by Christmas, but it's not holiday themed.

Well that's something to look forward to... Thanks fleet :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 12Dec20 19:18

kessie8yl wrote:
fleet wrote:I'm working on something that might be ready by Christmas, but it's not holiday themed.

Looking forward to it also fleet, I enjoyed your last one Arnie and the Hitchhiker ^^
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby fleet » Fri, 12Dec21 00:59

Rikwar wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:

Looking forward to it also fleet, I enjoyed your last one Arnie and the Hitchhiker ^^

@kessie8yl and rikwar,
Thanks. This one will be a story told in pictures (and limited animation); there is no dialog, so language should not be a barrier to enjoying it. It is a kinetic novel, which means there is only one end, and no choices are given to the player to advance the story in alternate directions. My Beta tester recommended some changes to my first draft, which I'm making now.
Very respectfully,
fleet
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 12Dec21 11:10

fleet wrote:@kessie8yl and rikwar,
Thanks. This one will be a story told in pictures (and limited animation); there is no dialog, so language should not be a barrier to enjoying it. It is a kinetic novel, which means there is only one end, and no choices are given to the player to advance the story in alternate directions. My Beta tester recommended some changes to my first draft, which I'm making now.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Sounds like a "comic strip" style... Should be interesting although I admit I tend to prefer the challenge of working out how to get the "good ending" of a game.

kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby fleet » Fri, 12Dec21 20:38

kessie8yl wrote:
fleet wrote:@kessie8yl and rikwar,
Very respectfully,
fleet

Sounds like a "comic strip" style... Should be interesting although I admit I tend to prefer the challenge of working out how to get the "good ending" of a game.

At 83 slides, it's a little bit more than a comic strip. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 12Dec22 01:59

fleet wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:

At 83 slides, it's a little bit more than a comic strip. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I'm not so sure - I would have thought those old DC and Marvel comics had that many different images, although I never actually counted them... but I only said comic style...

Just don't hold it back to debate the genre :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 12Dec27 12:05

Well Christmas has been and gone and, Leo's Lake Party excepted, it seems Santa pretty much forgot about us *sigh*

A year or two back you couldn't log in after mid-December without finding someone had released a new game - often free and sometimes as a way of saying "Thanks". Changing times - or maybe the devs thought it wasn't worth it, seeing as the world was supposed to end? :??:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby fleet » Thu, 12Dec27 18:27

The Elf and the Warrior was released here at the lagoon on 21 December. [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2837
I didn't release it in the "All Sexy Games" thread because it's a story, not a game. ;)
fleet
Great Master of corals

Next

Return to Free sexy games