Vdategames: Maddison II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Vdategames: Maddison II

Postby tlaero » Sat, 12Nov24 19:37

I defer to ArianeB. I can't wait for Something's In The Air.

I don't mind Chaotic's games though. He gets high marks on Play Force One, so there's an audience who likes his games.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 12Nov24 19:48

tlaero wrote:I defer to ArianeB. I can't wait for Something's In The Air.

I don't mind Chaotic's games though. He gets high marks on Play Force One, so there's an audience who likes his games.

Tlaero

With all due respect I don't think he's submitted a game to PF1 for some time so those scores refer to a time when there wasn't as much competition around. The pictures were pretty good, they didn't have some mad-assed storyline or page after page of strange Japanese "dialogue" to click through. The main problems were always the bugs and Chaotic's attitude.

If there's only one bar in town that will be the one every local tourist guide recommends, no matter what the beer's like...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby P-Slayer » Sat, 12Nov24 20:27

tlaero wrote:I defer to ArianeB. I can't wait for Something's In The Air.

Tlaero

Well, on Play Force One's top 15 most played list (or best scored?), four of your games with Phreaky are in the top 10: 10-DwK, 9-VDwK, 5-LwK, and of course, 1-GtkC. None of Chaotic's games can get past number 11. And i'm sure when your next project is released, same thing will happen: You guys will dominate the PF1 charts.

Bottom Line: I think, for the most part, people recognize quality.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Stinky » Sat, 12Nov24 20:46

I guess I'm in the minority here because I quite like Maddison. Gigantic and unrealistic breasts aside, I like her face, eyes and hair the best out of all of chaotic's characters. Also, Maddison had by far the best animation of all the characters in The Photographer.

That being said, chaotic's games have become tedious. It was like he wasn't even trying with Zoe (the GIF rendering was absolutely horrible).

I'm a bit worried about Something's In The Air. The screenshots so far have not impressed me. :(

Of course, I would love to see a new tlaero and phreaky game. They are by far the best!
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby Werehunter » Sat, 12Nov24 23:04

kessie8yl wrote:
Werehunter wrote:Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of Maddison in previous games. Though she was the winner of the poll he ran about people's favorite character, with Rachel coming in second.

Oh and Libris, he does have the option to buy games without using offsite. Though they are bundled. The full pack is 8 games for about $20.00.

$20.00 really? What a coincidence it turns out to be the same price as you may have paid for a subscription some months ago, so if you buy the bundle now you're getting nothing new for this $20. OK, so if you've never subscribed it's true you'll get the other games but the bundle doesn't yet include Madison and probably won't for some time.

This doesn't seem to be the bargain you seem to think it is, you'll still have to pay $20 for each subsequent new game whichever option you choose.

It would make more sense to unbundle the games and offer them for about $2.50 each - although I guess by now most people know that if you've played one of his games, you could say you've played them all.

I never said it was a good deal or not. I was merely pointing out that he does have other options to get the games outside of his paid site. Which was what my post was responding to. Plus he has other bundles which are smaller and cheaper.

Personally, I don't think I'd pay for any of his games. Though that's more due to the nature of the games not being ones I'd be willing to pay for.

And why I don't have the dislike for his games that some people do, I've found the last few to be tedious as well. I hope that he's successful with the changes that he seems to want to make in his games. He has shown in the past that he's willing to experiment, though not that successfully.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Sun, 12Nov25 04:40

Werehunter wrote:I never said it was a good deal or not. I was merely pointing out that he does have other options to get the games outside of his paid site. Which was what my post was responding to. Plus he has other bundles which are smaller and cheaper.

Personally, I don't think I'd pay for any of his games. Though that's more due to the nature of the games not being ones I'd be willing to pay for.

And why I don't have the dislike for his games that some people do, I've found the last few to be tedious as well. I hope that he's successful with the changes that he seems to want to make in his games. He has shown in the past that he's willing to experiment, though not that successfully.

what almost everyone hate is definitively the recurring bug that appear in every game. Also the story who are only a variation on the theme.
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby trarum » Sun, 12Nov25 23:34

Well, I always kind of liked his games, even with annoying bugs.
But why Maddison? She's so unbelievable unattractive with breasts like 5-liter-balloons. It's not just unrealistic, it's ugly :/
trarum
sirens hunter

Postby Sniff3005 » Mon, 12Nov26 08:07

me personally i enjoy chaotic's games. I don't mind the bugs and if i find one i can usually work around it or fix it. honestly though his last game Zoe had little to no bugs. (at least that i found) I like maddison as a character yes her boobs are a bit unrealistic, but thats why its a game no? also i have a thing for redheads so that is a major plus in my book.
Sniff3005
great white shark

Postby Stinky » Tue, 13Jan29 02:10

Demo is up for members. Full game is supposed to be released Wednesday.

So far, it looks somewhat different than Chaotic's previous games. You get to choose your sex (!) and skin colour. Animation also looks much better than the last game, Zoe.
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 13Jan29 08:54

in the game "Lisette", Lisette look like she got one huge black eye. Her last boyfriend must be a woman beater !! :lol: The picture quality drop a little. It's my opinion !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby fukae » Tue, 13Jan29 20:33

I like his games but only a few models. Super sized breasts Madison is definitely not one of them.

I don't mind a 'proper' Sarah game though. Or bring back Katie. Even a Sci-Fi Mission 2 is more interesting than this.
fukae
sirens hunter

Postby cheese101 » Tue, 13Jan29 21:07

i realise that evidently i am in the minority here, however i liked maddisons bust. i find christina hendricks attractive. i like big busts.
that being said, i also like medium sized busts,i just find small busts unattractive, and i feel maddison is the only big bust out there, the rest are either medium or small
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Fri, 13Feb01 07:21

I just played Madison II. Chaotic has really stepped it up. Much more erotic than his previous games. There are some negatives, but I'm glad to see him improving.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby rabbie » Fri, 13Feb01 08:38

Im still not prepared to pay for it, only way i play it is if i get hold of it some other way...
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby P-Slayer » Fri, 13Feb01 09:38

tlaero wrote:I just played Madison II. Chaotic has really stepped it up. Much more erotic than his previous games. There are some negatives, but I'm glad to see him improving.

Tlaero

It does seem like his most ambitious work yet.
And if Tlaero sees improvements, then there must be something to this. Still, 20 bucks might be a bit too much -- I'll have to think this over.

Glad to hear about improvements though. All his games have disappointed me, but maybe it's just a case of over reaching with Chaotic.
I have to imagine that bad writing is still one of those negatives you mentioned.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games