Vdategames: Maddison II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Vdategames: Maddison II

Postby AngryH » Wed, 13Feb06 13:10

Jiimbojones wrote:
maehnenwolf wrote:Should have been more specific with my help request:
1.I want to get her into the whirlpool, after I bought her the swinsuit at the mall.
2. I want her to join ME on the art couch after I have volunteered to be the model for the art class.
(the other way round is no problem.)

Thanks in advance
maehnenwolf

Not sure how to do number 1.

As for 2

you just need to get lust high enough. when i did it I was the male phys ed instructor (can get lust by flexing after showering at the beginning) and went to the strip club, and talked about sex at a bar. If the lust is high enough she will join you.

Number 2 I didn't even know it was possible.

How different is it from the from the other way (she volunteer)?

Number 1 was no problem for me. I think I did the same old routine? One thing is important, as you all know: if you choose to go to the mall, you need to "recover" lust points somehow (unless you buy the sexy lingerie). The strip club is a must for almost every path, I think. Conversations at the bars are very important, if she chooses the right topic and you choose the right answers (it's not easy, but it's not impossible either). I also noticed that being a gym instructor helps you. Being a photographer just give you one extra inf point (and you don't really need it) while being an office worker helps you a lot, but only late in the game and if you go to the nightclub.
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby robr » Thu, 13Feb07 18:22

After downloading the game, I was looking through the contents of the game and I saw a picture of a camera. The picture was the same size as the pictures of the robe and the swimsuit. This leads me to believe that a camera can be acquired during the game, but I have been unable to find where or how to acquire it. If anyone has acquired the camera, would you please pm me or post here as to how and/or where you acquire it.
robr
sirens hunter

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 13Feb08 06:18

robr wrote:After downloading the game, I was looking through the contents of the game and I saw a picture of a camera. The picture was the same size as the pictures of the robe and the swimsuit. This leads me to believe that a camera can be acquired during the game, but I have been unable to find where or how to acquire it. If anyone has acquired the camera, would you please pm me or post here as to how and/or where you acquire it.

The easiest way would be to search the html files for any references to the picture (ie. search for camera.jpg or whatever it's called). However, if you haven't been able to find a camera in the game it probably means that the picture is an orphaned file that's been left in by accident.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby xravensfan » Sun, 13Feb10 05:53

How do you get Rachael in the bathroom...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby AngryH » Sun, 13Feb10 16:06

xravensfan wrote:How do you get Rachael in the bathroom...

You need a certain level of "lust". Try doing "sexy" things... Certain conversations can be sexy...

A good way (credit goes to maehnenwolf):

Male gym instructor: flex muscles

Bowling

Strip club -> Brunette

Magic show: she volunteers, you volunteer

Bar: this is tricky, but there's a way to boost lust and/or inf with every conversation.

NIghtclub: "win" the drinking game (this is pretty easy).
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby bforce » Sun, 13Feb10 19:55

AngryH wrote:
xravensfan wrote:How do you get Rachael in the bathroom...

You need a certain level of "lust". Try doing "sexy" things... Certain conversations can be sexy...

A good way (credit goes to maehnenwolf):

Male gym instructor: flex muscles

Bowling

Strip club -> Brunette

Magic show: she volunteers, you volunteer

Bar: this is tricky, but there's a way to boost lust and/or inf with every conversation.

NIghtclub: "win" the drinking game (this is pretty easy).

It's also important to choose some activities in the correct order. I wouldn't go to the bars for conversations at the beginning, also don't go to the cinema or buy sexy clothes at the beginning, because if you lack lust/inf points, Maddison won't proceed with some of the options given and you might miss out on lust points. It seems best to stack up on lust points in the magic show or in the strip club first (depending on the path you choose) and only then engage in conversations at bars or go to the mall. You have to try and error some of these conversations, i found most of them to offer some possibility to score a lust point. Also i'm pretty sure there's no reason to NOT choose fitness instructor at the beginning. If you choose office worker you can get a lust point at the night club, but as fitness instructor you can gain the same lust point already in the beginning, so no real advantage there... unless there is an ending with the secretary involved that i'm not aware of. I think it's always possible to enter the night club with at least 6 lust points, which let's you gain 2 more IN the club as far as i know.

That's what i achieved so far (most of them as both male and female i think):
- Maddison solo ending
- Maddison solo ending with lingerie
- Maddison solo ending with hottub and swim wear
- Maddison solo ending with hottub NO swim wear
- Maddison and Rachel in the restrooms
- Maddison and Kelly in art class

What else is there to find out?
bforce
sirens hunter

Postby maehnenwolf » Tue, 13Feb12 13:43

The main difference between office worker and gym instructor is, that you get those points in the beginning, thus counting for every conversations and that you get them even if you go to the art class, or visiting Rachel at the nightclub.
A big difference in my oppinion, cause gym instructor is always useful while office worker only in certain circumstances.

Edit:
Last edited by maehnenwolf on Wed, 13Feb13 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
maehnenwolf
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Tue, 13Feb12 19:49

maehnenwolf wrote:The main difference between office worker and gym instructor is, that you get those points in the beginning, thus counting for every conversations and that you get them even if you go to the art class, or visiting Rachel at the nightclub.
A big difference in my oppinion, cause gym instructor is always useful while office worker only in certain circumstances.

Edit: I don't think spoilers are necessary. If you want them, than tell me.

I don't think I've ever seen a complaint about spoilers being unnecessary...
I've seen many saying they should have been used! If any doubt please spoiler.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby fukae » Sat, 13Mar16 02:44

There's a special offer this weekend for 2 months/$6.99 membership for anyone interested.
fukae
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Mar16 07:40

robr wrote:After downloading the game, I was looking through the contents of the game and I saw a picture of a camera. The picture was the same size as the pictures of the robe and the swimsuit. This leads me to believe that a camera can be acquired during the game, but I have been unable to find where or how to acquire it. If anyone has acquired the camera, would you please pm me or post here as to how and/or where you acquire it.

There is no camera in the game, it's left over from Lisette or Zoe which both had cameras in them. If you look at the files there one titled Achievements that lists the achievements from Lisette.

Has anyone figured out what being a gym instructor does if you're playing as the female? I've played through the game many many times and looked at the code for most of the files but I have yet to see the variable be used for anything.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby wagner » Sat, 13Mar16 17:52

Brigma wrote:Has anyone figured out what being a gym instructor does if you're playing as the female? I've played through the game many many times and looked at the code for most of the files but I have yet to see the variable be used for anything.

Not all options provide a bonus. Being the gym instructor only helps if you're male, and flex your muscles when Maddison walks in on you in the shower.
wagner
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Mar17 11:43

wagner wrote:
Brigma wrote:Has anyone figured out what being a gym instructor does if you're playing as the female? I've played through the game many many times and looked at the code for most of the files but I have yet to see the variable be used for anything.

Not all options provide a bonus. Being the gym instructor only helps if you're male, and flex your muscles when Maddison walks in on you in the shower.

Yea I figured as much, still silly if you ask me. Thats why I recoded that sequence for the female to wiggle her boobs when you get out of the shower for a little lust regardless of job and for more lust if you're a gym instructor. I realize boob shaking has little to do with fitness but since regardless of gender you only wrap a towel around your waist, I figured doing something with exposed boobs made sense.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby hotlynkz » Tue, 13May07 22:08

simply put I need a complete walkthrough of this game [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
hotlynkz
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13May08 05:18

Chaotic just put up a blog update, looks like he's taking a break from his current project to expand Maddison! Says he's going to add a scene with Crystal and add additional content to the end sequence. Gotta say I was looking forward to a new game but I loved Maddison so any additional content would still be nice.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Thu, 13May09 18:51

Wonder if be means but Madison or just the expansion separately...
Super
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games