Vdategames: Maddison II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Vdategames: Maddison II

Postby jurassicp » Fri, 13Jun14 00:42

I have no luck purchasing this game (through the PayPal store). The store is mess. It keeps looping me around the pages. I have also had no luck contacting the guy who runs the site.

My PayPal account is verified. I would prefer to purchase it separately as a membership really doesn't appeal to me.

Any tips?
jurassicp
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Jun14 08:44

@jurassicp

You're not the only one with that problem. After multiple attempts to purchase it and not receiving a reply from Chaotic in what is now 3 weeks, I just gave up. Regardless of if the problem is on paypal's end or not, he should have found an alternative way for willing customers to buy his product by now. As much as I love his games, this experience has really soured me on the way he operates and I don't know how much I will be willing to buy his future games.

Apparently atm the only way to download Maddison FC is to join his site and since there is virtually 0% chance of him releasing a new game in the 2 month window the membership gives you I personally can't justify the expense. Maybe in a year when a few more games are available on his members site I'll consider it but tbh I've just had enough of this grief.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby jurassicp » Sat, 13Jun15 05:47

@Brigma'

Thanks for the reply.

Sucks that the guy wont even reply to attempts to contact him let alone get his store in order.

Guessing it would be against the rules to ask any existing members to share the expansion?
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 13Jun15 05:59

Shark would certainly not allow the Lagoon to be a complicit party to anything that resembled "piracy".
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby NiGHTS4life » Tue, 13Jul30 23:37

Guys I need a walkthrough of Maddison Final Cut please.
NiGHTS4life
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Jul31 05:07

NiGHTS4life wrote:Guys I need a walkthrough of Maddison Final Cut please.

Really the only new things in the game involve stuff at the mall/theater and of course the pool with Crystal. I'm not sure what kinda of walkthrough is necessary here as there are almost no opportunities to build up lust after you go to the pool. Most of the rest are obvious, but if not a couple things:
-Buying swimwear for yourself gives you the most lust, prob what you need the most
-If you play as female opt to look at Maddison while changing, then kiss her then pick the middle option for most lust
-Doesn't much matter what option you pick while swimming, just pick ask lifeguard for lessons after
-During the holding your breath part, pick i'll watch out for you then then wait till her face looks really strained (4th wait?) then pull her up for max points
-The 2 good diving options are cup and squirtgun, I've never got Maddison to pick anything else up
-When chasing after Crystal, try to corner her unless you're a gym instructor in which case say you'll handle it

That should get you to hot tub scene with crystal, afterward check on girls if you are male or kiss Maddison if you are female. From there you will get the scene if your influence/lust points are high enough. If you don't get it, try to get more lust earlier either by hoping you get good coversations at bars or use the exploit where you can bowl over and over again.

Only other new scene is on the train, where you really can't fail but each choice leads to diff option, and at the end if you are male you can choose where to cum on her. Either way if you get to the train you can't screw up from there.

My personal recommendation is to beat the game normally then change the variables or check files to make subsequent playthroughs easier
-
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby NiGHTS4life » Wed, 13Jul31 05:17

What about the full walkthrough?
NiGHTS4life
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Jul31 15:01

I don't know why I bother...
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby NiGHTS4life » Wed, 13Jul31 17:49

Brigma wrote:I don't know why I bother...

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.
NiGHTS4life
sirens hunter

Postby SYH » Fri, 13Aug02 02:42

NiGHTS4life wrote:
Brigma wrote:I don't know why I bother...

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

You're asking for someone to hold your hand while you play the game. Where's the sport in that?
SYH
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Fri, 13Aug02 11:32

Depends on what they're holding your hand with.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby wagner » Sat, 13Aug03 02:43

Greebo wrote:Depends on what they're holding your hand with.

Like, their own hand, or a foot, or one of those "long reach" things for short people? Or are you suggesting someone has a prehensile penis?
wagner
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sat, 13Aug03 15:39

Not if they're female!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Grizzlyman » Sat, 14May10 01:51

I've played through this game many times now, and having reviewed the images, the only sequence I don't appear to have achieved is receiving the kiss from Lexi(?) at the nightclub. Does anyone know how this is got, if it's reachable at all? I'm just interested to see if it provides any lust bonus and for completeness.
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby Pennel » Sat, 14May10 02:09

Grizzlyman wrote:I've played through this game many times now, and having reviewed the images, the only sequence I don't appear to have achieved is receiving the kiss from Lexi(?) at the nightclub. Does anyone know how this is got, if it's reachable at all? I'm just interested to see if it provides any lust bonus and for completeness.

Alex, from the office game. Pick the office worker job, and you'll meet her when you leave the nightclub. You may have to skip the Rachel bathroom scene there though (metting her is fine, I just tested it and danced with her instead).
Pennel
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games