Aaron's life

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Aaron's life

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 13Mar15 20:51

The only thing i didn't think about !!!
Thank !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Super » Mon, 13Mar25 16:45

So, have you, by any chance, begun thinking about your next game?
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Dakutis » Tue, 13Mar26 06:19

Superawesomemans wrote:So, have you, by any chance, begun thinking about your next game?

For now only thinking. Like I said before I want to create game with one of Aaron's life character, before she met Aaron. But I'm now a little ran out of ideas how to make it nice.
http://dakutisgames.weebly.com/
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Sat, 13Mar30 03:30

Well, if you must do it with one of the girls from this game, you could do it with the girl who is kind of a slut and her escapedes. Could be a different take on things.

Personally, I'd like to see something at college or at the beach. Just my opinion, if you want it
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Dakutis » Sat, 13Mar30 08:35

Superawesomemans wrote:Well, if you must do it with one of the girls from this game, you could do it with the girl who is kind of a slut and her escapedes. Could be a different take on things.

Personally, I'd like to see something at college or at the beach. Just my opinion, if you want it

You think right, main place will be college. And main character will be more wild then she was in previous game. Superawesomemans maybe you have some ideas with college scenes?
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Sat, 13Mar30 14:01

Well, I'd like sex on either the pool or the beach, personally

Also would like some more crazy sex scenes.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Dakutis » Tue, 13May07 06:48

I wrote a long time ago, but there was nothing to write :) My idea to create a game with one of the Aaron's Life character failed, ran out of ideas for a good story.(maybe in the future...)
But now I'm working on another project, this idea came from one of the latest LOP game. This game is in flash platform so to made it with AdventureCreator for it me will be a tough job.
There will be stats like: time, money, even days(about 40-50) and others that you have to rise to win :) I already write a lot of lines of code in script file (about 1000 lines).
I am very happy that my previous game already has 6000 downloads.
I would like you to respond to one of my questions on my page, for me it is very important. You can find it here: http://dakutisgames.weebly.com/index.html
And I would like to thank one man for his donation.
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 13May07 13:47

it should be great to know the result after voting !! [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Dakutis » Tue, 13May07 18:11

jfrancois323 wrote:it should be great to know the result after voting !! [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]

sure I write result, I wanted to create poll for that but not find how to do it in that site.
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 13May07 19:57

Oh !! Now i understand !! How many time you plan to use to gather the result ??
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Dakutis » Wed, 13May08 05:44

jfrancois323 wrote:Oh !! Now i understand !! How many time you plan to use to gather the result ??

I think few more days will be enough.
I would like my game to be for free like Tlaero and etc. but now I don't have work (long time) and I need to live somehow. I do not need thousands $, in my country and few hundrends $ are big money.
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Wed, 13May08 18:48

If you're going to do a game like looking for love or simgirls, can I just request that have story scenes too? Usually in those types of games, you don't really get to know them. Kind of repetitive, like in looking for love for example. I like having scripted scenes with the characters so they're morcharactera instead of objectives... If that makes any sense

For instance, have story scenes like these games do well intersped with the number based gameplay. Basically I want to follow a story and seduce a girl instead of just trying to get a high score, if that makes any sense
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Dakutis » Thu, 13May09 05:41

Superawesomemans wrote:If you're going to do a game like looking for love or simgirls, can I just request that have story scenes too? Usually in those types of games, you don't really get to know them. Kind of repetitive, like in looking for love for example. I like having scripted scenes with the characters so they're morcharactera instead of objectives... If that makes any sense

For instance, have story scenes like these games do well intersped with the number based gameplay. Basically I want to follow a story and seduce a girl instead of just trying to get a high score, if that makes any sense

Your guess is right - I trying to make something like Looking for love, only a little bit different but the basics are the same. What you request I do not really know how to do that. This kind of game for me easier to create because I do not create a long story. You know that I find it difficult with the creation story. If you have an idea how to do it write me. I think it is have to be like mini story something like when you go to date with girl - I think right?
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Fri, 13May10 19:38

Dakutis wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:If you're going to do a game like looking for love or simgirls, can I just request that have story scenes too? Usually in those types of games, you don't really get to know them. Kind of repetitive, like in looking for love for example. I like having scripted scenes with the characters so they're morcharactera instead of objectives... If that makes any sense

Your guess is right - I trying to make something like Looking for love, only a little bit different but the basics are the same. What you request I do not really know how to do that. This kind of game for me easier to create because I do not create a long story. You know that I find it difficult with the creation story. If you have an idea how to do it write me. I think it is have to be like mini story something like when you go to date with girl - I think right?

yeah, having a mini story when you go on a date with a girl sounds good. Or have there be "Events" as you progress in your relationship where it switches to the more traditional ariane style dating sim. For instance, say, one where you run into a girl who needs some help fixing her car. If you have the proper mechanic skill, you get a new option in that dialogue that allows you to fix her car, which in turn opens up a conversation with her as you fix it where, if you say the right things, your score goes up. Something like that.

Would probably be a lot harder to merge the two variations of games together, especially since there isn't an existing example of how to do it perfectly. But if you do, it'd be cool :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Dakutis » Sun, 13May12 19:30

Superawesomemans wrote:
yeah, having a mini story when you go on a date with a girl sounds good. Or have there be "Events" as you progress in your relationship where it switches to the more traditional ariane style dating sim. For instance, say, one where you run into a girl who needs some help fixing her car. If you have the proper mechanic skill, you get a new option in that dialogue that allows you to fix her car, which in turn opens up a conversation with her as you fix it where, if you say the right things, your score goes up. Something like that.

Would probably be a lot harder to merge the two variations of games together, especially since there isn't an existing example of how to do it perfectly. But if you do, it'd be cool :p

I think it would be to hard to create something like this, maybe in future I create it. This idea is very good and I like it. But there is a lot to think about it before create something like that.
Dakutis
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games