Aaron's life

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Aaron's life

Postby Super » Sun, 13May12 21:37

Yeah, I assumed it'd be too hard. Ah well.

Though, since you're making a game that will take place over many days (I'm assuming), you could still have pay offs along the way. Like in Christine, you didn't have sex with her right away, there were a few sexy scenes with her before that. So for instance, on your first date you could make out and fondle her breasts, then on the next date maybe you could get a blowjob, and so on. You could then grade the player by how far they got with the girl.
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Dakutis » Thu, 13Dec26 07:59

Happy christmas everyone.
2 days ago I noticed that don't working link of my game, because site where I uploaded game was closed, so I uploaded to other site and if there is somebody who don't played it you can do it now. Last time I saw there was about 8000 downloads, and it is big number for my first game. Thanks to all.
http://dakutisgames.weebly.com/
Dakutis
lagoon predator

Postby LucaNatoli » Sun, 14Jan26 06:36

Ok, downloading this title and let's see how it is. I missed this thread and now want to see how this title is, already i can tell the game is huge in size. 230 MB download. That must be a good sign that it is pretty jam packed with some good stuff.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Thrain » Mon, 14Jan27 17:35

I missed this game too last year.

It's nice for a first attempt.

Technicaly nothing to say. Using tools from Tlaero is a very good idea. Tools don't do every thing but that help alot !
Graphic and animation are both good. Same for points of view choice.

But I don't like too much the story.
Why ? Mainly because Tlaero put standard high ^^
Basis characters are good but I really don't like interaction between them.

For exemple, for the treesome, Lilly suddenly ask Mia to come ! Why ? Nothing prepare us in the story to that.
In several part of the game situations come from nowhere. I mean there no previous hint that situation may involve in that direction.

Even if it somewhere logical. For exemple with the boss, if you refuse, you are not fired. That comes as "Deus ex machina". Same with losing point with Mia if your obey to the boss. Why ?
An other exemple: Dirk see you with Mia in bathroom and blackmail you to Lilly. Only if you go at certain limit. Nothing in game give you a hint on what is append. Maybie something as simple as, "You feel watched" during handjob scene may avoid that.

That the nightmare of writing a story. The story need to logical (not realist but logical) with player point of view, but also out of scene action.
Top story with very good interaction between character is "Something in the air" from ArianeB !

Whatever, it's really a good start. Good job !
Thrain
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Mon, 14Jan27 19:05

The Graphic and animations are from 3d Sexvilla:

http://www.3dsexvilla.com/
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Icebaer3 » Wed, 14Jan29 14:26

I liked it and for the first one it is quite good. But some jumps have confused me. I´ll try it once more.
Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby anmar » Fri, 14Jan31 00:54

hi any help with three some mia [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] and lilly thanks
anmar
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games