Pusooy : Cheerleader Party part 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pusooy : Cheerleader Party part 2

Postby Wulfgar » Sun, 09Apr19 12:51

Hello everybody!!!! Could I please have a PM with the code to skip between scenes??? I already played more than an hour of this game and I had to restart...:(
Wulfgar
Pilot fish

Postby digits » Sun, 09Apr19 15:38

erana wrote : For the record, my own right hand IS sorely wounded (years of using the mouse). That's why I write with the left hand only. Don't be so rude as to suggest otherwise, folks. ;)

Come on! Aren't all of these summoning spells of yours quite "handy"? [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]
digits
lagoon predator

Postby shaggyxxxxxxxxxx » Sun, 09Apr19 19:25

me3 wrote :
by storing the contents of this url:
-NO DIRECT LINK PLEASE (send it in PM)-
for part 2 of the cheerleader
and this for part 1:
-NO DIRECT LINK PLEASE (send it in PM)-

you'd need something to open swf files in though, there's quite a few programs for it, but you can just open the file in your browser (after dowloading) and it should work fine

Look at the website could not figure out how to download the game to my hard drive anybody give us a helping hand advice
shaggyxxxxxxxxxx
Pilot fish

Postby me3 » Sun, 09Apr19 22:12

shaggyxxxxxxxxxx wrote :

Look at the website could not figure out how to download the game to my hard drive anybody give us a helping hand advice

pm'ed the links to you as the direct links i posted doesn't seem to be allowed :P
me3
great white shark

Postby erana » Mon, 09Apr20 02:37

shaggyxxxxxxxxxx wrote :

In the robozou thread is a step-by-step guide about how to do it.

edit: and now I realize it includes a direct link (was made before the policy against them) that somehow has remained un-deleted... Shark, I'm right now gonna edit that post (made by me) to "cloack" the direct link so the example is still useful but the link is no more.
erana
lagoon predator

Postby MrP » Mon, 09Apr20 16:43

Je suis arrivé au passage de l'ordinateur. j'ai fait les 4 pieces (salon, toilette, chambre 1 et 2 dont une avec l'ester egg) et bam fausse manip ...j'ai reload ma page.

Y'a t'il un moyen de revenir directement à cette scène ?
MrP
Pilot fish

Postby shaggyxxxxxxxxxx » Mon, 09Apr20 23:17

A Big Thanks me3 and erana for your advice and help
shaggyxxxxxxxxxx
Pilot fish

Postby MrP » Tue, 09Apr21 15:11

excuse me for the repeating question but I have to try in English :

In that game (Part 2) i reached the sequence where you spied the four room with you computer. I've done each room one time (funny squirrel easter egg) and ... wrong move on my keyboard ... reload the pages :S

Is that possible to go directly to this scene in order to continue my journey with theses cheerleaders? :)
MrP
Pilot fish

Postby Metal-Man » Wed, 09Apr22 04:40

Can someone PM me the code or the walkthrough for the second part please????
Metal-Man
Pilot fish

Postby Metal-Man » Wed, 09Apr22 04:48

can someone tell me where i can find a walkthrough or pm me the code for part 2 of cheerleader party???
Metal-Man
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Apr22 12:54

Just play the game up to its end and you'll get everything. That's the central rule of gaming. Games to play is not like watching a movie, which you only have to forward by clicking. I always have seen, that many of the sharkies are not happy about such too easy games the most needful part of a game is the challenge. But I have an advice for all, who are crying for the code: Forget this game for about a few months and revert on about 240809, then look again in this forum and you then easily would find the code! [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby muppet787 » Wed, 09Apr22 23:32

Help guys I'm stuck!! I'm on level of viewing the activities in the rooms. I'm on the lesbian scene in the bathroom. I'm rotating the mouse to get them to kiss and girate against each other. I've been doing that for a long time and nothing is happening. I've even clicked on the mirror and seen the symbols. How do you progress?? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
muppet787
great white shark

Postby muppet787 » Thu, 09Apr23 02:51

FFS!! Sussed it eventually after reading in the other post!! After being on he sme bit for two hours rapidly alternated between head and hips!! Thanks Arnulf!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muppet787
great white shark

Postby Metal-Man » Thu, 09Apr23 05:52

can someone please tell me how to get past the first part of Part 2, I can't figure it out, I played the first part and I don't know if i missed something, but I load up the Part 2 and cant seem to figure out how to get it going. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Metal-Man
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 09Apr23 06:02

Metal-Man, the party starts with a picture showing a billard table. In the middle of the right boarder of the picture you'll find an arrow, click on it and the picture changes. Then once more change the picture and you'll see the three girls, Jana, Sarah and Tina. Click on Tina............
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games