ZOE DATING GAME

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

ZOE DATING GAME

Postby Stekke » Sun, 12Sep23 14:51

As I got a request for a walkthrough for this dating-game with 3 endings it seems. This game is not for free, and therefore I will not have any interest in making a walkthrough. Anyway I found some tips googling this issue.

So keep looking for answers my friends and you will find the solutions...

Take Care
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: ZOE DATING GAME

Postby cowgurlup » Sun, 12Sep23 17:26

I have played this game numerous times and not once have I been able to get the threesome or the sex scene on the boat. I would really appreciate your help if you are willing to give it to me. Even if you could give me the link to whatever it was that you googled.
cowgurlup
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 12Sep23 20:39

Was it necessary to start a new Topic to make this announcement Stekke :sarcastic:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Stekke » Mon, 12Sep24 00:52

Rikwar wrote:Was it necessary to start a new Topic to make this announcement Stekke :sarcastic:

Well Ricwar as you probably know, I don't really want too make any fuss about this game, but you made it. I just stated that I will not participate in making a walktrough for this game, unless the makers ask me too...the latter part is new. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 12Sep24 05:34

Stekke wrote:
Rikwar wrote:Was it necessary to start a new Topic to make this announcement Stekke :sarcastic:

Well Ricwar as you probably know, I don't really want too make any fuss about this game, but you made it. I just stated that I will not participate in making a walktrough for this game, unless the makers ask me too...the latter part is new. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

What fuss :??: Lagoon members have been asking for help and/or walkthroughs for Chaotic's games for the past few years, so its up to each of us if we decide to give any help or not as Chaotic doesn't, even if there badly made!
If someone does ask for help or other and you don't wish to answer then just don't reply [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]
I noticed your new here Stekke but give it some time to get the hang of it . ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 12Sep24 14:03

Or to put it differently: if everyone started making new posts whenever they got a request for help in a PM or something, and didn't want to help, then this forum would quickly be flooded with irrelevant topics. I.e. your post is only relevant to whoever asked you for the walkthrough, so you should've just replied in a PM.

One way or another though, this is still the wrong section to put stuff about walkthroughs, see: viewforum.php?f=26
TheBrain
star of the reef

Return to Free sexy games