Zoe by chaotic

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Zoe by chaotic

Postby Sniff3005 » Mon, 12Aug13 17:06

Zoe....a new chaotic game is due out later today. Let me know how it is for those of you that subscribe! he has worked on it for a LONG time over 400+ pics. and i think even 3 endings + a bonus achievement to get. I know a lot of you don't really like his work. I find it entertaining. Maybe it wont b so buggy since he had a lot of time to work on it. We will see...
Sniff3005
great white shark

Re: Zoe by chaotic

Postby Sniff3005 » Mon, 12Aug13 19:34

for those that care, its out! the demo is disappointingly short. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Sniff3005
great white shark

Postby BLFC2012 » Mon, 12Aug13 23:53

I used to be a member on his offsite but didnt renew my membership due to the length of time it was taking for the games to come out, i was a member for 4 months and there was no new releases in that time... if any members try the game let us know if it is good, waiting for 2-3 more new games before i renew my membership there again though
BLFC2012
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby lucky loser » Wed, 12Aug15 19:09

Looks like the full game is now available. Downloading now...

Here's what the site says about it:

ZOE

ZOE IS MY FIRST GAME SET IN A VACATION SCENARIO. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY FAMILIAR SCENARIOS HERE, EXPECT NEW ONES THAT YOU COULD ONLY FIND WHILE ENJOYING YOUR HOLIDAY.

ZOE IS ALSO THE FIRST GAME DIVIDED INTO TWO HALVES. IMPRESS ZOE ENOUGH DURING THE DAYTIME TO HAVE HER JOIN YOU IN THE EVENING.

THERE ARE ALSO 9 UNIQUE SCENARIOS, OR 'ACHIEVEMENTS' FOR YOU TO DISCOVER.

IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE FIREFOX OR IE TO PLAY THIS GAME.

ZOE HAS THREE ENDINGS FOR YOU TO FIND.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby powerfred3k » Wed, 12Aug15 23:10

I go it as well, i am having trouble with the getting zoe to go to the nude beach and have her try on the 2 racier swimsuits.

Anyone got any pointers ? Thanks again.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby dante505 » Thu, 12Aug16 05:46

powerfred3k wrote:I go it as well, i am having trouble with the getting zoe to go to the nude beach and have her try on the 2 racier swimsuits.

Anyone got any pointers ? Thanks again.

I have no idea. I looked at the nbeachcheck1.html script and it says that if the variable called "beachnbeach" is greater than 0, then she won't go. The problem is that I have no idea how to lower that variable... and I am NOT searching each individual html for the action that lowers it. On top of that, she also needs a drink variable of 10 or better (some drinks give more points), and an influence level of 70 or better.

Anyone out there have any idea what gets you past nbeachcheck1.html?

edit: My bad, its actually the opposite. If the value is greater than 0, it'll advance to nbeachcheck2.html If it is 0, she says no.

Edit#2: Got it. Apparently she needs to have sunbathed topless before she will consider the nude beach. Good luck trying to do that. Ya gotta manage time, drinks, and heart points.
dante505
Pilot fish

Postby wagner » Thu, 12Aug16 21:36

powerfred3k wrote:I go it as well, i am having trouble with the getting zoe to go to the nude beach

She has to like you, have had several drinks, and have already sunbathed topless at the pool. It's likely not possible to get enough influence at the hotel alone, so you have to go somewhere else before asking her to sunbathe topless. On the other hand, traveling on foot takes a lot of time, so you have to start at the hotel so you can rent a car. Also note that you have to select the sunscreen (suncream?) at the very beginning, and not used it yet at the pool or beach. Buying another unit at the store seems to have no effect.

powerfred3k wrote:and have her try on the 2 racier swimsuits.

This all depends on your influence. If you have a high influence, she will wear them. Note that you gain influence by wearing a better swimsuit than the other girl, but only if you've worked up the nerve by trying others on first.
wagner
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Fri, 12Aug17 16:07

To get Zoe to the nude beach requires .....

1) Get Zoe topless by Pool ... this in its self requires suncream , enough influence , enough drink
2) You will need to leave hotel and return to get enough influence so zoe will go topless during sunbathe
3) For the nude beach you might want to get some suncream from town on the way if you have time
ihutch
great white shark

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 12Aug21 03:48

Demo seems to have a bug with the drink...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Alx » Tue, 12Aug21 17:20

Savez-vous si « Zoe » fait partit du « Offsite pack » en vente dans le magasin? Je ne suis pas dans la possibilité de m’abonner, et n’en aurais pas l’intention, mais je suis tout a fait prêt a payer pour jouer.

Do you know if « Zoe » is part of the « Offsite pack » on sale in the store? I wouldn’t, or couldn’t, get a membership, but I’m still willing to pay for the game.
Alx
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 12Aug21 17:54

Yep its only for members 'offsite' and not sold in stores Alx
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 12Aug21 18:28

Can anybody give me a hint as to how to get the threesome?
I've been to the resort at night, but dancing with either of them of having them dance together doens't seem to lead to it. And I've got them to streak on the beach, but then emma leaves. And I've got Emma to come to the hotel, but she leaves no matter what I suggest we do.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 12Aug21 18:50

Nevermind, I downloaded the game and can tell by the picture what i have to do.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Foxfire72 » Tue, 12Aug21 21:31

i tried to start new membership on chaotics side, anyone with some infos how long it takes to gain access ?
wait 4 days now. (no reply on mails so far)
Foxfire72
Pilot fish

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 12Aug22 10:03

Wonder if this is any good. Had a membership before, but i'm done with chaotic for now.

I'd much rather wait for Tlaero to recover and hook back up with Phreaky to create another great virtual date game again.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games