PUSOOY WEB SITE

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: PUSOOY WEB SITE

Postby gameplayer » Mon, 08Jan21 23:33

try help
gameplayer
great white shark

Postby gapster » Tue, 08Jan22 02:33

gameplayer, there's got to be something i'm missing? what help are you talking about? we end up rubbing hands forever and nothing happens.
gapster
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 08Jan22 03:01

Slowly move mouse left.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby rt » Tue, 08Jan22 06:59

whats with pusooys site, when i attempt to play his great games, i just get lock-up and problems, h-e-l-p!!
rt
great white shark

Postby Wiccan » Thu, 08Jan24 20:52

ok I have tried tarzaning by the spider but i just fly right by the flower i have tried every key to try and grab it midair but fail please someone help
Wiccan
great white shark

Postby Dyonisis » Fri, 08Jan25 19:12

Wiccan wrote : ok I have tried tarzaning by the spider but i just fly right by the flower i have tried every key to try and grab it midair but fail please someone help

You hav to us the most right liane (= almost horizontal)to pick up the flower.
Use the left liane to fly back

Goodluck!![quote]
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby Rocca83 » Mon, 10Nov08 18:37

Salut à tous, est ce que quelqu'un a une idée du temps que met le site pusooy à sortir un nouveau jeu ?
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Mon, 10Nov08 19:45

How long is a piece of string? Puso creates his games according to his own inspiration and in whatever time he can spare from work and family for this 'hobby' of his.

As with Shark and others such as RKShooter the time can be extremely variable. For example, RKS has just found himself reluctantly impelled to explain that his business has forced him to work 48 of the last 49 days, sometimes as much as 10 hours a day - I don't think I envy him and it is quite understandable that 'Milly' suffers time consuming neglect as a result.

The same can be true for any amateur game/story writer or graphics artist.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Tue, 10Nov09 03:25

Greebo wrote : How long is a piece of string? Puso creates his games according to his own inspiration and in whatever time he can spare from work and family for this 'hobby' of his.

As with Shark and others such as RKShooter the time can be extremely variable. For example, RKS has just found himself reluctantly impelled to explain that his business has forced him to work 48 of the last 49 days, sometimes as much as 10 hours a day - I don't think I envy him and it is quite understandable that 'Milly' suffers time consuming neglect as a result.

The same can be true for any amateur game/story writer or graphics artist.

No artist that posts their work here without charge need explain why they are not posting new versions. Anyone that feels the time between installments is excessive should feel free to file suit; but damages are limited to the cost involved to view any segment.

Let them alone!!! They have outside interests... Maybe the whiners should pursue a few outside interests of their own.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Tue, 10Nov09 10:03

I too agree with Greenbo and LRM! I can not for the life of me understand why some individuals think that they have the right to free games and the writer has to make then on a fixed schedule.
It's a hobby not a job, so just be great full that yuo can play the games at all.

George (AKA Mr. Wayne)
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Postby peter1212 » Wed, 14Feb19 18:19

I wanted to ask if the games are playable in full-screen mode or not as I cannot play them in full-screen mode as the game stretches itself in the game and it becomes huge so upper and lower portions of the game are not visible. They become visible if I play them in normal resolution i.e. I have to re size the browser's window so that the game i fully visible. I downloaded the games from pussoy.net but I have this problem in many games such as Beach Party , Mummy Love , Farmer's Daughter all parts. Is there any solution to my problem?????
peter1212

Postby nvtsbamf » Thu, 14Feb20 06:08

not that i know of. just stretch them to the right proportions as large as you can
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby peter1212 » Fri, 14Feb21 18:02

What are the debug codes for the Pussoy games? Can these codes be
found out be decompiling them? Are these codes like the secret codes
that can be found out be examining the game? Also what is the secret
scene in the BP3 message text id 1684?

I got a message in BP series (on decompiling) that there was something
like a debug code and the message was:
The debug unlock code has been entered!

The D key will now toggle debug mode.

Press the space bar to continue

What does this means. I know the secret code is one thing that changes
or skips a scene but what is debug mode and what is the debug code and
how to activate it.
peter1212

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Feb21 22:56

Peter1212
I have sent a PM regarding the above as a "double posting"/cross referencing,
but see comment below the one here.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Eligarf » Fri, 14Feb28 05:31

My thoughts on timelines and game makers:

I agree that game makers who do this as a hobby should not be held to any kind of timeline. However, once they enter the realm of accepting money, they no longer qualify (at least in my view) entirely as hobbyists. They are charging money for a product, and whenever there is an exchange of money it comes with reasonable expectations on the part of the buyer. Namely, the expectation that they will get something of roughly equal value in return, and get it in a reasonable amount of time. A big part of the reason I abandoned Pusooy's site entirely is that I kept paying and paying and paying and at one point for well over a year I never saw anything new. If you are charging for an annual membership, you should NEVER have a year go by where you release nothing. If you do, you should be offering refunds. Then when that span finally ended, what he came out with was (again, at least in my view) half-assed. Great graphically as always, but terrible in every other way. So I stopped paying, and haven't gone back since.

Now I am not saying that hobbyists shouldn't be paid for their work if it is worth it, but unless (like Sharky) you are prepared to meet the expectations of the buyers regarding quality and timeliness, an annual membership is an unreasonable way to go about it...make demos, and stick to a pay-per-game model instead.
Eligarf
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games