Makatea Full Fr & English

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Makatea Part1

Postby lecarlitos » Mon, 12Jul23 19:23

Oui c'est vrai. Je vais changer ça. Pour le 2eme t'as du trouver de l'argent. J'ai testé et j'ai regardé les codes. Pour profiter d'elle 2 possibilités soit payer, soit faire en sorte qu'elle tombe amoureuse. (Pour cette possibilité je te laisse chercher. T'as raté des trucs...)

Mr Madness : Si tu as accès à l'embarcadère tu peux finir le jeu en passant les journées et en partant, mais tu risques de rater plein de trucs. Des objets sont là certains jours et pas d'autres...

En retestant j'ai trouvé des changements de jours intempestifs en allant d'une scène à l'autre. Pas vous? C'est mon premier jeu et c'est un beau petit merdier le code. Bref j'espère pas car j'ai oublié et je m'y retrouve plus.

Pour la suite, j'apprends de mes erreurs. Mais j'aurai besoin de testeurs. Ca intéresse du monde? répondez moi par MP.
lecarlitos
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Makatea Full Fr & English

Postby gustaveglans » Sun, 12Jul29 14:43

I'm in the same situation as "RoRi » Sa, 12Jul21 14:01"

so I have the contract from Mirlande, got the boat and the treasure from Orlane and Stanley, found Carl's body and can take his boat and have the lucky charme of Tamara.
But I can't do anything with the statue and the stone, there are still Alizee and Liam in the mine, and no access to the peninsula you can see from the north beach.
Completely stuck.
Anyone has any clue for me ???
gustaveglans
sirens hunter

Postby Godsh » Sun, 12Jul29 16:17

As far as I remember

you have to to do something on day two or three in the peninsula, inside the cave which will trigger an event for the end of the game. You also need a tool to break the statue that you can find in the barracks.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby RoRi » Sun, 12Jul29 20:22

so I proceeded slightly, freed alizee and got a bit of her hair. couldn't find her afterwards? Do I have to? no access to the peninsula. Do I need access?
RoRi
great white shark

Postby lecarlitos » Mon, 12Jul30 10:32

No you don't need to find her. The goal of the game is to leave the island. There are 2 ways to leave. If you found all secrets you will have a credits with all characters.

For the peninsula it depends on which version you are playing. You need a tool to create the access. It's a bonus and gives you some clues about Makatea2 ;) http://www.drymoat.com
lecarlitos
great white shark

Postby gustaveglans » Mon, 12Jul30 11:20

RoRi wrote:so I proceeded slightly, freed alizee and got a bit of her hair. couldn't find her afterwards? Do I have to? no access to the peninsula. Do I need access?

do you have any hint for me ?? I am stuck ..
gustaveglans
sirens hunter

Postby Gouda » Tue, 12Jul31 11:25

gustaveglans wrote:
RoRi wrote:so I proceeded slightly, freed alizee and got a bit of her hair. couldn't find her afterwards? Do I have to? no access to the peninsula. Do I need access?

do you have any hint for me ?? I am stuck ..

me too

I'm at the third day, but stucked.
In the ruin, i find the treasure und hear hits but i can't go there.
In the mountains i see alizee with the binoculars, but got a hit when i will go on.
although i can leave the island with the two boats.

my items are:
binoculars, camera, the love letter, photo1, mask, gold coin, key, collier, cigarettes, picture alizee/liam broken,
diving equidment, machete, contract1/2/3, hammer, broken screwdriver, medaillon, key for the riun statue and the lucky charm

Do i have all items or did i miss something?

I think something like a flashlight or a lighter could help for the ruin/mine
but i don't find something like that.

the stone you can use as anvil, dosen't help, because i don't no what i can put on it.
only the statue, which you find in the sea fitts
Gouda
Pilot fish

Postby peer » Tue, 12Jul31 12:25

i Like this game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] , but i find it kinda buggy, for example how can i make time go forward? i'm stuck on day 1 were i think i have found everything there is to find, now i need to move on, but i click on the clock and nothing.

Ok apparently from translating the french text on the first posts i am supposed to rent a room at the brothel? I don't really have that option.
My items are : clock, binoculars, camera, coin (piece1 ), mask, cigarettes, collar, key, letter, photo, and i've already spent 200 buck :D

Oops just got that option, and day 1 has ended, not stuck anymore. for now :)
peer
sirens hunter

Postby lecarlitos » Tue, 12Jul31 12:36

Gouda:

The 2nd day you normally have access to the mine. There, you miss something.
Actually you found all main secrets it only lead you to a new scene but you can finish the game without it. Other bonus : Did you use the machete?

Peer : To move on you need to find a room to sleep. The clock is here for information.
lecarlitos
great white shark

Postby gustaveglans » Tue, 12Jul31 13:43

???? where do I find the
machete and the clock?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am getting mad about this [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] :??:

lecarlitos wrote:Gouda:

The 2nd day you normally have access to the mine. There, you miss something.
Actually you found all main secrets it only lead you to a new scene but you can finish the game without it. Other bonus : Did you use the machete?

Peer : To move on you need to find a room to sleep. The clock is here for information.
gustaveglans
sirens hunter

Postby lecarlitos » Tue, 12Jul31 13:53

The clock and the machete are in the last release of the game.
lecarlitos
great white shark

Postby Serge » Fri, 12Aug03 21:51

lecarlitos wrote:The clock and the machete are in the last release of the game.

Désolé, j'ai l'impression que mon jeu a pris la vedette sur le tien.
J'aurais dû attendre avant de diffuser mon jeu.

Je suis un fan de tes créations et espère que tu ne vas pas te décourager.
Je peux te proposer une collaboration si tu veux, comme testeur ou plus si besoin.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby lecarlitos » Fri, 12Aug03 22:14

Je ne t'en veux pas du tout et pour tout t'avouer en jouant à tes jeux j'avais pensé à en faire un sous adrift, puis j'ai découvert wintermute.
La collaboration m'intéresse beaucoup. Je t'écris en mp pr en parler.

Pour info "Ma cousine" est super dur. J' ai même abandonné. ;)
lecarlitos
great white shark

Postby trarum » Tue, 12Aug07 10:12

edit: ok, i figured it out and found the piece of wood in the mine... what a badass covert. now, i'm stuck at day 3... it seems like i can't go to the peninsula and it says 'you need to create a way'. :/
i freed alizee, found carl, have his medaillon and could leave the island with his boat.

original post:
I'm too stuck at day 2...
found alizee and liam, which are now as 'spys' on the south beach. but I can't interact with them.
in the mountains, i found the mine, but can't go in ('you can't go there'), the mining tools outside the mine are also not usable. i found the statuette by diving, but don't know what to do with it.
the peninsule can't be seen from the north beach (only the horizon, where noone is).
also, where the hell is the clock? ^^
trarum
sirens hunter

Postby lecarlitos » Fri, 12Aug10 00:47

I don't know if you've played with different version. To create a way in the north beach you need a tool (That you couldn't find in older versions). It's a bonus which gives you a clue for the next game. For having the best end : Leave the island with the boat of Orlane with all of secret/treasure/Contract...

Makatea 2 is about to be released. Go on my website and don't forget : If you want a better game give me your opinion!
lecarlitos
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games