Beach Party by Pusooy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Beach Party by Pusooy

Postby pascalita » Sat, 12Jun23 22:55

Bonjour ,j'aime beaucoup les jeux de Pusooy;personne n'est obligé d'y jouer;
que les "grincheux aillent se coucher!!!!!"
la critique est facile l'art est difficile
Pascalita
carpe diem
pascalita
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby TheBrain » Sun, 12Jun24 00:19

kessie8yl wrote:I think a lot of the problem lies within the word "implies". Pussooy's efforts to communicate with his audience are only noticeable by their absence. Everything is based on guesswork and supposition.

Puso responds regularly to users on his own message board. He has been quite clear on not wishing to release his "elite" games anytime soon (this is not an implication in that he just hasn't been releasing them, he's said so quite directly).
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby jfrancois323 » Sun, 12Jun24 23:22

with the kind of comments i see on the previous pages, he didn't miss anything !!! [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby luke » Mon, 12Jun25 12:44

pascalita wrote:Bonjour ,j'aime beaucoup les jeux de Pusooy;personne n'est obligé d'y jouer;
que les "grincheux aillent se coucher!!!!!"
la critique est facile l'art est difficile
Pascalita

Je n'ai pas lu tous les messages en détail, mais la discussion ne porte pas vraiment sur la qualité des jeux, mais sur le fait que Pusooy a décidé de ne plus mettre ses jeux à disposition de tous gratuitement, mais uniquement à ceux qui paient, contrairement à Shark qui met toujours à disposition gratuitement son avant-dernier jeu, quand le dernier sort et est mis à disposition de ceux qui paient et qui souhaitent en avoir la primeur.

D'ailleurs, je me demande si je ne vais pas déplacer ce fil dans un autre forum, parce que, justement, on ne parle pas beaucoup du jeu en lui-même.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 12Jun25 13:33

TheBrain wrote: He has been quite clear on not wishing to release his "elite" games anytime soon (this is not an implication in that he just hasn't been releasing them, he's said so quite directly).

Well now that's a funny thing. I was under the impression that it was the members who were the "Elite", not the games...

A good illustration of Pusooy's attitude to his customers though.

Cheers! :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby jfrancois323 » Mon, 12Jun25 19:47

luke wrote:D'ailleurs, je me demande si je ne vais pas déplacer ce fil dans un autre forum, parce que, justement, on ne parle pas beaucoup du jeu en lui-même.

Très bonne idée !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Il devrait même être verrouillé avant que ça dégénère !!

In the case Shark & Pussoy make a game every 4 months :
Shark charge 15 euros/ month
Pussoy 10 US$/ 6 months

So to play with them until the next one, it cost you 60 euros (70-80 us$) for Shark's one & 10 US$ for Pusooy's one. This is the major difference !!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby shark » Mon, 12Jun25 23:27

Do you really need 4 or 6 months to finish a game?
shark
Site Admin

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 12Jun26 00:20

shark wrote:Do you really need 4 or 6 months to finish a game?

It was only for the example !! :lol: The necessary time is the time necessary to make a great game !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Tue, 12Jun26 04:28

I'm a once and future subscriber to both Shark & Pusoy's sites. I like that Puso's site allows you to download the games and that they (gasp!) work on a Mac.

I don't mind paying $10 for the long, long subscription, though I feel more... involved w/ Shark's games because- in part- of this forum. Also, I find the replay value is higher with Shark's games. I wish the Lagoon subscription lasted longer though (hint hint).

:kiss2:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 12Jun26 12:56

jfrancois323 wrote:In the case Shark & Pussoy make a game every 4 months :
Pussoy 10 US$/ 6 months

So to play with them until the next one, it cost you 60 euros (70-80 us$) for Shark's one & 10 US$ for Pusooy's one. This is the major difference !!!

Well, first off, shark charges 10 euros for 1 month. Secondly, you can't really separate the parts of Pusooy's game and think you have access to a full game right now. If you subscribed when FD4 came out, that means your subscription would end at the start of august. This won't be enough time for Puso to finish the Beach Party series. So in effect you only gained access to one full game and probably only the teaser for a new game (which should become free anyway).
So effectively your $10 got you little more than one full game. Same goes for shark, for 10 euro you access one full game. While the subscription period is less than the development cycle for one full game, the length of the subscription period doesn't really matter (as long as you get enough time to finish the game, which you get more than plenty of).

Btw, kessie8yl, I didn't mean to imply that Puso thinks of his games as "elite", but it appears he uses the terms "games in the elite section" and "elite games" interchangeably:
diabloxe wrote:At the question Will the games in elite section be free at some point Pusoi answered this: "Maybe way down the road, but for the most part no. The way it will be, the first and maybe second part of each series will eventually be free, but the rest will remain Elite. -puso"
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 12Jun27 02:42

TheBrain wrote:
Pussoy 10 US$/ 6 months

Well, first off, shark charges 10 euros for 1 month. Secondly, you can't really separate the parts of Pusooy's game and think you have access to a full game right now. If you subscribed when FD4 came out, that means your subscription would end at the start of august. This won't be enough time for Puso to finish the Beach Party series. So in effect you only gained access to one full game and probably only the teaser for a new game (which should become free anyway).
So effectively your $10 got you little more than one full game. Same goes for shark, for 10 euro you access one full game. While the subscription period is less than the development cycle for one full game, the length of the subscription period doesn't really matter (as long as you get enough time to finish the game, which you get more than plenty of).

Btw, kessie8yl, I didn't mean to imply that Puso thinks of his games as "elite", but it appears he uses the terms "games in the elite section" and "elite games" interchangeably:
diabloxe wrote:At the question Will the games in elite section be free at some point Pusoi answered this: "Maybe way down the road, but for the most part no. The way it will be, the first and maybe second part of each series will eventually be free, but the rest will remain Elite. -puso"

the game presently in Priv-Box i didn't get time to finish it in 1 months, because i try to do it by myself, so i paid 10 euro for an incomplete game. now i have to wait for the release. it's the same thing !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby clawixp » Wed, 12Jun27 04:56

jfrancois323 wrote:
TheBrain wrote:
Pussoy 10 US$/ 6 months

the game presently in Priv-Box i didn't get time to finish it in 1 months, because i try to do it by myself, so i paid 10 euro for an incomplete game. now i have to wait for the release. it's the same thing !!

You can pay 10 Euros and play an incomplete game in the Priv-Box and you can pay 10 Euros to play an incomplete game at Puso's site. However, you can come back a few months later and play Shark's game for free, whereas you probably won't be playing Puso's game for free anytime soon.

That's the difference.

Of course, this whole thing wasn't ever about price or what you got for that price, it was about whether or not pay for play games should be advertised on this board. So long as the board is described as a place for free sexy games, pay for play should not be advertised. This is my opinion of course, the decision is ultimately up to Shark and his moderators. And should they make such a decision, it should be respected and not harped upon.
clawixp
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Jun27 05:03

History tells us that Pay to Play games are allowed to be advertised in the Lagoon so long as the author has gotten shark's blessing beforehand.

Pusooy has this blessing until such time that shark chooses to revoke it.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Jun27 07:46

As a follow up to Graen there are several who use this Board with some commercial interest, "Sam Uplay-Istrip", "Leonizer", "Gooding" to name a few. Sometimes the commercial interest may not be clear.

I have no real issue with the "commercial interest" providing the person interacts with the Membership, gives us some value and makes some declaration of a vested interest (I do have some personal concerns of some however).
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 12Jun27 10:56

i got no problem to pay for a game... when i can & if the game is nice. i know that it take several day (24h a day) to create a game. since im unable to create one myself, i find that donating is a way for me to thank the creator & allow me to play a game earlier. if the creator has choose to wait before releasing them, what we can do ??
jfrancois323
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games