Beach Party by Pusooy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Beach Party by Pusooy

Postby P-Slayer » Sat, 12Dec08 11:20

shark wrote:I like the pussoy's games but when a girl gives a handjob, it's me who have a sore hand!

Yes! My wrists started to kill me.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby phreaky » Sun, 12Dec09 07:34

Been playing the 2nd part of beach party
Yes, it's killing my wrist also :D

It's more like a story than a game, though

And I also noticedf that puso's games seem to show a lot more cocks than breasts or pussies, don't know why. Maybe it's just his fetish

Oh, and bukkakke too :)

Nice idea about the bottle spin game though, although I think it will be better if we have options to play interactively with multiple paths and rewards, but I guess that's never his style

Too bad, cause I think with that kind of gfx and animations, it could be a very good game with more interactions. Instead we only have an erotic story with some hand exercises :D

I imagine using this kind of setup with tlaero, we would make an option such as (for example) :

when andrew spins and gets holly, there will be an option whether to do it in the hot seat or in the closet, then also an option to rub only from clothing or take off her top, etc, and that would have an impact of the next turn when holly gets her turn, for example. We can have a scoring system there and the outcome will influence which sex scene will the player get, could be a lot of combination with a lot of replaying value

Maybe more work is required to build the logic, but the game would be a lot better in my opinion
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 12Dec09 08:13

I wonder about Pusooy.
In early days he had some converse with the Lagoon. Essentially all criticisms posted here about gameplay were valid back then.

I fear that he spends too much time trying to build the "game" player's personal arousal rather than allowing the player to solve the 'trap' and then move on.

Since Cosplay and Cheerleader his artistry and technique has certainly come a long way (which I do admire), as have the storylines.

@phreaky: You really thinking about an emulation of pusooy? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
Saw you had a sore hand with the gameplay! Remember tlaero's wrist issues, you do the hard yards! :p (Not serious as I understand that you provide the graphics)

...... but no, you are right. Pusooy is really presenting a 'visual novel', rather like fleet who has found that he can incorporate branching to give some semblance of a game with his work.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Free sexy games