Peril in Pleasantville

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Peril in Pleasantville

Postby outrider9 » Sun, 13Mar24 20:36

https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby avantissimo » Sun, 13Mar24 23:02

Thanks for the link.

What a fantastic game!
avantissimo
sirens hunter

Postby Köpi » Sun, 13Mar24 23:31

Morgwen wrote::??:

What is wrong with the link 6opoga posted? Its working...

I found a working link for part 2 by lamont Sanford at sendspace, but the link for part 1 was dead. I didn't see a download from 6opoga. I took a second look after your post, but I still can't find it.

@outrider9: Thank you [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

EDIT: Sorry, i serached all pages by clicking and looking and was only concentrating on links, not on content. Now I've seen the link in the spoiler just above my first post. I apologize for making unnecessary work.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Mon, 13Mar25 10:26

Köpi wrote:Now I've seen the link in the spoiler just above my first post.

Yes, its a bad choice to put a link in a spoiler...
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby ozkanga » Sat, 13Apr06 06:12

Hi all, and let me join the throng who are complimenting the author on this game: a fantastic first up effort that is worthy of every praise. I know it has taken you years to develop but if I, too, may plead that this is not your last effort.

One little pick, and it is a pet hate, is the repeated use of the incorrect form of 'your' when you mean 'you are' (as in 'Your surprised to see that Jeff is...'). 'Your' implies ownership, but that is quite trivial really and, as I said, is overall an excellent game.

One question if I am permitted now: In part 1, what is it that I have done incorrectly, or what do I need to do to prevent this incorrect response?

School Hallway
You can see Principal Herberts office to the north of you and a faculty bathroom to the south. East leads back toward your class.

You can see Door, Emily and Lisa here.

>ask emily about a date
You ask Emily if she has plans for tonight. "No not really, why?" You then ask if she wants to get together and do something tonight. "Yeah that sounds good" "What did you have in mind?" Hmm good question , If you feel like doing a movie and getting some dinner you can ASK HER ABOUT A MOVIE. or if you just want to hang out at your house you can ASK HER ABOUT HANGING OUT.

>ask her about a movie
(Ticket girl.)
There is no reply.

>ask her about movie
Which do you mean, Movie Seat, Ticket girl., Ticket girl.'s Breasts, Ticket girl.'s ass, Ticket girl.'s pussy, Ticket girl.'s Mouth or Ticket girl.'s Hand?

>

I have tried this with both Emily and Contessa always with the same result. The second option works correctly but cannot get the first option to work. Any hints?
ozkanga
Pilot fish

Postby Brutalix » Sun, 13Apr07 12:37

I can't find any links to part 2. Could someone please help me?
Brutalix
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 13Apr07 13:14

Brutalix wrote:I can't find any links to part 2. Could someone please help me?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aifarchive/message/19752
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Brutalix » Sun, 13Apr07 13:29

Morgwen wrote:
Brutalix wrote:I can't find any links to part 2. Could someone please help me?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aifarchive/message/19752

Thanks a bunch [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Brutalix
great white shark

Postby caravaggio » Sun, 13Apr07 14:13

ozkanga wrote:Hi all, and let me join the throng who are complimenting the author on this game: a fantastic first up effort that is worthy of every praise. I know it has taken you years to develop but if I, too, may plead that this is not your last effort.

One little pick, and it is a pet hate, is the repeated use of the incorrect form of 'your' when you mean 'you are' (as in 'Your surprised to see that Jeff is...'). 'Your' implies ownership, but that is quite trivial really and, as I said, is overall an excellent game.

One question if I am permitted now: In part 1, what is it that I have done incorrectly, or what do I need to do to prevent this incorrect response?

School Hallway
You can see Principal Herberts office to the north of you and a faculty bathroom to the south. East leads back toward your class.

You can see Door, Emily and Lisa here.

>ask emily about a date
You ask Emily if she has plans for tonight. "No not really, why?" You then ask if she wants to get together and do something tonight. "Yeah that sounds good" "What did you have in mind?" Hmm good question , If you feel like doing a movie and getting some dinner you can ASK HER ABOUT A MOVIE. or if you just want to hang out at your house you can ASK HER ABOUT HANGING OUT.

>ask her about a movie
(Ticket girl.)
There is no reply.

>ask her about movie
Which do you mean, Movie Seat, Ticket girl., Ticket girl.'s Breasts, Ticket girl.'s ass, Ticket girl.'s pussy, Ticket girl.'s Mouth or Ticket girl.'s Hand?

>

I have tried this with both Emily and Contessa always with the same result. The second option works correctly but cannot get the first option to work. Any hints?

Yes, it's "normal".. you have to ask it in another way..the problem is I don't remember how :/ ..but I remember it was an easy one..try! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 13Apr07 20:44

According to my records it's
ask emily/contessa about date, then ask emily/contessa about movie OR ask emily/contessa about hanging out
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby ozkanga » Wed, 13Apr10 15:06

ExLibris wrote:According to my records it's
ask emily/contessa about date, then ask emily/contessa about movie OR ask emily/contessa about hanging out

Thanks Ex.
Ask Emily/Contessa about A date was the problem. 'Ask E/C about date' seems to work just fine

Thought I had tried that at some stage, but obviously not
How do you score posts :)
ozkanga
Pilot fish

Postby maxwolff » Thu, 13Apr11 19:49

the post's promise a interesting game. Unfortunately the links provided for download do not work anymore. Could you provide a new download possibility?
Thanks a lot, maxwolff
maxwolff
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Apr20 12:14

Question about the Picnic Dates:
According to ExLibris' awesome walkthrough, the picnic dates are all basically the same. However with Katie I can get a threeway with a random girl but I can't seem to get it with Emily or Contessa. Am I just mireading the walkthrough or am I doing something wrong? Had wine/grapes/crackers/cheese/spray for all 3 girls. Haven't tried going there with fewer items yet, but I doubt a game would reward you more for using less.

Sry if this was answered already but its been awhile since I read this thread and 21 pages is too much to reread.

Also about the Friday party:
Anyone figure out if you can do anything upstairs? Since you can go up there to spy on Ivy or Becky I figure doing something beforehand will extend their scenes, or maybe do something with Sam who just disappears after the game. I tried every verb I could think of on the bedrooms' objects (you can sit on the beds) and leaving Coke in there but nothing seems to work. Didn't try leaving Special K up there but logically that would just lead to the girl passing out and I'm not into rape. I even replayed round 4 of the game (many many many times) till I got Shaun/Lance to land on me hoping they would leave instead of blowing me, but they just jerk off and stick around (preferable to getting a hummer from a dude I agree, but those fuckers should have left!). I refuse to believe Lamont would bother coding in all those extra rooms unless he flat out says he forgot like with Lisa.

Also @ the start of the game Olivia says you get 1 pass, anyone figure out the wording on how to do this? I realize it's not necessary, but I found you can get all the girls naked and avoid the glitch so long as 1 of the guys still has some clothes on. Getting that pass would save me a lot of undo if I could use it.

All said and done, rough around the edges but otherwise a terrific game. Especially for a first effort. Now if it just had a "wait x mins" command I wouldn't have to replace my z key.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 13Apr20 12:38

@Brigma

When I said that the dates were the same I meant that the structure of the dates was the same, ie. you have a picnic and then a sex scene. I didn't mean that the sex scenes themselves were the same. Apologies for the confusion.

Regarding the party, to the best of my knowledge there's nothing to do upstairs.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 13Apr20 15:16

re: upstairs at olivia's hose.

No nothing to do up there besides spying, at first I had plans to add other things but they went by the wayside.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games