Peril in Pleasantville

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Peril in Pleasantville

Postby outrider9 » Wed, 12Jun13 03:26

Very cool game; had a blast playing it! Thanks, lamont!
ExLibris's walkthroughs are excellent as usual; helped me a lot at times :)
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Mojomoe » Wed, 12Jun13 03:28

ltpika wrote:I've never made it to the end of spin the bottle with emily. On the last turn the message "you must remove an article of clothing" is missing. When I play tested I tried all the variables I could think of, one at a time. I went with and without ecstasy. I picked her up at 6, 6:30, 7 and 7:06. I tried to spin and have her keep her clothes on the whole time. I tried using different verbs in spinning the bottle: "spin bottle" "spin empty bottle" "spin the bottle" "spin the empty bottle."

Since most people are not reporting this issue, it must have to do with the verbs...we all pick different ones, based on what occurs to us first. Now that a lot of people have played I must ask the people who have never had a problem with the scene:

What command do you use to spin the bottle?
What command do you use to remove each article of clothing? (i.e. what do you call the shirt, shorts, underwear, etc.)

I just figured it out. The problem happens if you ask Emily about the party on Friday. If you ask her about the party on Thursday, it works.
Mojomoe
Pilot fish

Postby superfrank » Wed, 12Jun13 04:48

There is Graffiti in the movie theater bathroom.

It says that Renee sucks dick for coke (true)
It also says that lisa takes it in the ass (?)
superfrank
sirens hunter

Postby lamont Sanford » Wed, 12Jun13 05:44

superfrank wrote:There is Graffiti in the movie theater bathroom.

It says that Renee sucks dick for coke (true)
It also says that lisa takes it in the ass (?)

dont believe everything you read...lol. Yeah I guess I forgot to add the lisa backdoor action. :( The time between when I wrote the bathroom graffiti and the actual scene with Lisa was prob like 2 years apart so I kinda forgot about it.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Ramirez » Wed, 12Jun13 08:21

kessie8yl wrote:
stoper wrote:I'm currently playing the first part, and it's cool. But man, is it hard to find the right words/verbs or what... If it wasn't for ExLibris' walkthrough (thanks, man) I would've given up on the game shortly after starting it.
And so far nothing spicy or dirty, just casual stuff. Except Ms Johnson maybe, that was kind of cool sex scene.
Using 3d sex villa is a smart move, but it really looks bad. I would have preferred text descriptions instead. Good to hear that you're learning some Daz Studio.
A map of the city would've been good as well.

Yes a map would be great - having no map is alright for the girls, they don't mind stopping to ask for directions :lol:

Type "verbose" Very usefull.
About the map. In AIF games I always take a piece of paper and draw lines and blocks.
Just the way a map is drawn in Adrift games.
Ramirez
sirens hunter

Postby something » Wed, 12Jun13 13:45

ltpika wrote:I've never made it to the end of spin the bottle with emily. On the last turn the message "you must remove an article of clothing" is missing. When I play tested I tried all the variables I could think of, one at a time. I went with and without ecstasy. I picked her up at 6, 6:30, 7 and 7:06. I tried to spin and have her keep her clothes on the whole time. I tried using different verbs in spinning the bottle: "spin bottle" "spin empty bottle" "spin the bottle" "spin the empty bottle."

Since most people are not reporting this issue, it must have to do with the verbs...we all pick different ones, based on what occurs to us first. Now that a lot of people have played I must ask the people who have never had a problem with the scene:

What command do you use to spin the bottle?
What command do you use to remove each article of clothing? (i.e. what do you call the shirt, shorts, underwear, etc.)

i use spin bottle and remove shirt, remove shorts, remove underwear. but i din ask her about the party on Friday.
something
great white shark

Postby Mimailia » Wed, 12Jun13 17:09

lamont Sanford wrote:Hey all just got home from work and didnt read through the thread but noticed people with scrolling issues. In glulx on the very top left there is a scrollback button..it is easily missed but if you click it you can scroll to your hearts content.

Has anyone experimented with Filfre? An IF forum said this guy (Maher) wanted THIS specific funtion.

http://maher.filfre.net/filfre/

There is a LOT I don't like about Glulxe, but I don't want to "kill" my game by continuing with this program.

BTW Nicely done Lamont. I have followed your struggles with this game, and really appreciate all of your effort.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Venom » Wed, 12Jun13 17:58

hmmm part 2 keeps crashing at the party when spinning the bottle (stage 1) [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby roberttx » Thu, 12Jun14 00:08

Lamont

I have enjoyed playing this game, so please don't take my grousing too seriously. Great game for a first effort and I hope you do more.

Ex Libris

Thanks for the help and the walkthroughs.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Thu, 12Jun14 00:16

I am actually starting to work on something so I am sure you have yet to hear the last of me ;)
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby psycho72 » Thu, 12Jun14 04:56

lamont Sanford wrote:I am actually starting to work on something so I am sure you have yet to hear the last of me ;)

great to note the same
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby Hey Chief » Thu, 12Jun14 06:11

I have made a map in bitmap format of course. will and send it to all whom are interested, but I have NOT located the massage parlor?
Hey Chief [img]kator/smiley19.gif[/img]
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 12Jun14 06:50

Hey Chief wrote:I have made a map in bitmap format of course. will and send it to all whom are interested, but I have NOT located the massage parlor?
Hey Chief [img]kator/smiley19.gif[/img]

The massage parlor is on Thompson Avenue, north of the stripclub:

Thompson Avenue
From this section of Thompson street you can see the Thompson motel to your east and a Massage parlor to the west. The street continues southward toward downtown. North would take you back toward the park and also toward the outskirts of town.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby rabbie » Thu, 12Jun14 08:43

Anyone find it kind of awkward to navigate...i just cant memorize the layout of the town and find myself going the wrong way all the time, for example....every single time i go the wrong way to get out of the bedroom and go downstairs. Maybe im just being a dumbass :lol:
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 12Jun14 09:07

I made a crude map but there isn't a walkthrough thread created for this game - should I start one?
Hoboy
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games