Peril in Pleasantville

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Peril in Pleasantville

Postby PotatoMarksman » Fri, 12Jun08 09:55

Has anyone finished it yet? I need help at the end.
I am at the room before the Queen and I have the vial of green liquid. I'm assuming I need to use that somehow to subdue her, but I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works. Is this even the right thing to do?
PotatoMarksman
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby PotatoMarksman » Fri, 12Jun08 10:02

rainman20 wrote:where r the brass knuckles?

You have to look in your dresser. I had a hard time even grabbing them even after I found them, though. You need to "move" the junk.
PotatoMarksman
Pilot fish

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 12Jun08 10:06

Once again I need help at Saturday. Thank lamont about the help for mosquitos.

I'm at Saturday. I have to meet a source at the Brown farm. The first time I managed to do it but later got killed by men in black. But now I can no longer get to the farm since there is a bull killing me all the time. And I can't do anything with a cattle prod.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby PotatoMarksman » Fri, 12Jun08 10:32

JeffGarcia wrote:Once again I need help at Saturday. Thank lamont about the help for mosquitos.

I'm at Saturday. I have to meet a source at the Brown farm. The first time I managed to do it but later got killed by men in black. But now I can no longer get to the farm since there is a bull killing me all the time. And I can't do anything with a cattle prod.

You have to turn the cattle prod on
PotatoMarksman
Pilot fish

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 12Jun08 11:16

I have also been using glulx for playing the game and found it very annoying you couldn't scroll back like in TADS. But I found another great program that allows scrolling back to see pictures. It's called gargoyle and it also supports more file formats, at least I think. Here's the link. Click on the left side for windows, mac or even ubuntu.

http://code.google.com/p/garglk/

The bad thing is you won't be able to continue your glulx saves.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby Graen » Fri, 12Jun08 11:21

JeffGarcia wrote:I have also been using glulx for playing the game and found it very annoying you couldn't scroll back like in TADS. But I found another great program that allows scrolling back to see pictures. It's called gargoyle and it also supports more file formats, at least I think. Here's the link. Click on the left side for windows, mac or even ubuntu.

http://code.google.com/p/garglk/

The bad thing is you won't be able to continue your glulx saves.
Thanks I'll try it!
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 12Jun08 11:59

Graen wrote:
Things that remain a mystery to me:
  • What can I do with Renee in the Classroom on Day 1?
  • Surely there is more to the massage parlor that just getting a "regular massage."
  • Is there really a non-violent solution to the Rex problem? I know there is a brass-knuckle solution.
  • Are there clues to when certain time specific events occur? I never met Renee at her job, or encountered the "park event."
  • How do I get into that warehouse?
  • Just how great of a teacher is Ms. Williams?

1. There is something that you Renee wants. If you give it to her she will show her gratitude (you can also give it to her when she's at work on day 3)
2. You have to ask Shadey about info
3. Your choices are brass knuckles or being beaten to a pulp
4. Renee actually mentions she's going to be working that evening if you ask her about the right thing. A lot of the other events don't have clues though.
5. If you don't have anything else to do on Friday, you might bump into Shadey again.
6. She's a great educator, but that's it.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 12Jun08 12:11

deeplom wrote:Found two critical bugs:
1. If you don't get false id with jeff, then you cannot launch part2 (given list of code words - incomplete)
2. If you use bottle of wine in part1, then picnic in part2 cannot be launched and therefore cannot be completed.

What seems to stop the picnic from triggering is entering the lakefront location after you've made the date, but before you've picked her up.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby nvtsbamf » Fri, 12Jun08 14:09

im on day 3 now, is it too late to find out what renee wants?

figured it out
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby painbo » Fri, 12Jun08 14:48

I am non-english, and I don't find the command to move the bell or calling someone to book a room, at the motel. Help !
painbo
great white shark

Postby SupaFly » Fri, 12Jun08 15:01

painbo wrote:I am non-english, and I don't find the command to move the bell or calling someone to book a room, at the motel. Help !

try "ring the bell"
SupaFly
great white shark

Postby RazRazor » Fri, 12Jun08 15:10

Is there any way to get down with Becky, Ivy or Samantha at the party?
I was there with Katie, Maggie with and without ecstasy but it ends always with Olivia and my date.

Also i heard that u can find Renee's house. I gave her what she wanted in part 1 on day 2 and get my 'reward' but when I opened the second part with the codewords It seems that she just "forget"? And I can see her leave the stripclub on day3 but when I go in there she isn't there. I tried to ask the stripper about renee but it doesn't worked.
RazRazor
Pilot fish

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 12Jun08 17:37

I'm also curious about Friday night.

Is it possible to hook up with anyone other than Olivia and your date? I figured if someone got knocked out maybe that would make it possible. But no one gets knocked out. Thought it could be when a guy has to suck a guy's cock. But that never happens and no one gets knocked out. Maybe if I don't bring ecstasy, or does special K has something to do with it.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby Shepard » Fri, 12Jun08 18:02

I'm almost at the end... but there are still some things I just can't figure out:

- How am I supposed to get past that dog? I tried to use the tazer, but the dog kills me. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
- I tried to follow the hints about the asian girl (give her drinks), but she does not respond to anything :??:
- The black chick always leaves during the dance part.
Shepard
great white shark

Postby PotatoMarksman » Fri, 12Jun08 18:44

Shepard wrote:I'm almost at the end... but there are still some things I just can't figure out:

- How am I supposed to get past that dog? I tried to use the tazer, but the dog kills me. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
- I tried to follow the hints about the asian girl (give her drinks), but she does not respond to anything :??:
- The black chick always leaves during the dance part.

You need to put the dog to sleep through non-violent means. You will probably need to gather some things from around town and mix them together.
PotatoMarksman
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games