Aching dreams 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Aching dreams 2

Postby Fraekke » Thu, 10Jul29 21:55

The long awaited Aching Dreams 2 is finally released!

To be frank the game still has [no]a few[/no] kinks to work out, but if you liked the first game and wanna pay for it I'm sure you will find it worth your while! (not that I have payed, so I'm not sure if the non-free stories works)
There is a free version where you can play through one of the stories.

Have a look http://www.hentaicook.com/

Please use the rosewoodgames forum to report bugs etc. as I'm not sure if any of the authors reads these boards, and I'm in no way connected to those guys :)
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby Graen » Thu, 10Jul29 22:03

Wow, that was unexpected! I remember playing the first game a long while ago...

EDIT: LOL! The dialogue really ruined this version. :p
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Slipstone » Thu, 10Jul29 23:07

Doesn't work for me...
have you tried
Slipstone
star of the reef

Postby Fraekke » Fri, 10Jul30 00:08

As I said, there are kinks to be worked out, despite the extra time taken to find all the bugs.

It's probably safe to say this game isn't a technological marvel ;)
But as I said before, refer to the rosewood games forum for technical issues.

Just to be sure: you have to select AD2S demo to play the game.
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby flambo » Fri, 10Jul30 21:38

Anyone up for getting a walkthrough started?

I've gotten all the main girls, but there's no real trick there. Unfortunately I'm way to busy right now to be searching for the many secret scenes, so if anyone knows how to get them, please post!
flambo
Pilot fish

Postby MC_Sadist » Fri, 10Jul30 22:23

By the way guys, you can turn off the voice acting. Yeah, it's terrible. You can hear the hiss from the mic and the voice acting is atrocios. But the rest of the game is really good.
MC_Sadist
great white shark

Postby Synthus » Sat, 10Jul31 14:51

I found the voice acting to be tremendously annoying. The voices were nasal, unemotional and reminded me of the average American teenage girl. Plus, as MC_Sadist pointed out, the mike hiss.

He'd do better to eliminate the voice acting altogether. The animations and art are pretty terrible too, and the premise of the story is bloody ridiculous.
Synthus
great white shark

Postby Slipstone » Sun, 10Aug01 02:21

...........and those are just the good points are they Synthus?

We are subtle aren't we. Perhaps more thought before posting (then moderators won't need to correct you.....)
have you tried
Slipstone
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Sun, 10Aug01 03:21

Slipstone wrote : Perhaps more thought before posting (then moderators won't need to correct you.....)
Huh? What... what am I missing here? :??:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby TheBrain » Sun, 10Aug01 08:37

I think Slipstone wants moderators to censor blunt criticism... (which, for the record, of course shouldn't be done)

While I've only had a short look, Synthus' comments seem pretty in line with my first thoughts (although I wouldn't have put it as bluntly...).
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Aug01 11:19

TheBrain wrote : I think Slipstone wants moderators to censor blunt criticism... (which, for the record, of course shouldn't be done)

While I've only had a short look, Synthus' comments seem pretty in line with my first thoughts (although I wouldn't have put it as bluntly...).

Quite frankly, this topic really didn't interest me, I did glance through the Synthus comment and read it, as I think I should have, as being a review of something which did not impress.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby SuperRoid » Mon, 10Aug02 09:06

Anyone kind enough to share their Andrograde username/password? I really want to play,
SuperRoid
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Aug02 10:31

Get a life!!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby outrider » Fri, 10Aug06 23:18

Lads, please. It's only ten bucks. If you play the free story and like it, consider paying to the author. He is an Indy game developer and he does depend on this for a living, AFAIK. And besides, he's going to release new content on a constant basis.
outrider
great white shark

Postby WhiteFireDaemon » Sat, 10Aug07 03:58

aside from the problems with the sound that will be hard to deal with, there's only one thing that I really have a problem with here and that is that this game, like so many other virtual dating games like it, puts a limited number of days into the gameplay.

When I think of RPG games, I think of how some certain elements would help or sink a certain game. Could you imagine playing some of the PS3 games with a time limit on them? I shudder to think of playing GoW3 with a 40 hour limit on gameplay time and no option to save, which is how I think of many of these games.

maybe it's just something that's buggin' me and no one else. what do ya'll think though, if you could save your progress in the game and there was no time limit on the game, would it be better or worse?
WhiteFireDaemon
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games