Bonecraft

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Bonecraft

Postby phinn » Sun, 12Mar04 20:35

So Bonecraft is now out and a couple release versions in and I thought I'd give my 2 cents on it.

It follows the same basic mechanics as bonetown did but is a LOT simpler and easier. It is also substantially shorter then bonetown.
It holds most of the same humor and I found myself laughing along as I played it from time to time but honestly, where bonetown was something new and completely different, Bonecraft feels more like recycled lines and suffers from a story that doesnt really make much sense. Where Bonetown brought you a long a pretty linear story that took quite a few gaming hours to complete, this was over in a couple hours and really wasnt worth the price of admission.

If your thinking a bout buying it, do it because you want to support the developer. It wont offer any replay ability and there wont be anything hidden to go back to find that you missed the first time around unless they make massive addons for it.

Overall pretty disappointed.
phinn
great white shark

Re: Bonecraft

Postby Franco » Mon, 12Mar05 00:05

I agree, not nearly as good or ground breaking as Bone Town. One of the biggest criticisms is you need to repeat basically the same challenges over and over, up to 3 or more times. Plus, the sex is exactly the same as Bone Town.

While Bone Town was new, this game is a more limited rehash of Bone Town and not really worth the $40 they are charging. A big disappointment.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby phinn » Mon, 12Mar05 17:06

well apparently they are releasing a developer kit for it thats to be pretty powerful which should bring more playability to registered users with dub as people release new levels and content so maybe it wont be so bad...

Phinn
phinn
great white shark

Postby captainx » Thu, 12Mar15 15:03

I'm right there with you guys. Too costly for a poor imitation of the original. And is it me, or is the field of vision substantially cluttered in BoneCraft? I felt claustrophobic during much of the game. The actions, like Franco said, being identical was definitely a big let down. After looking forward to it for so long, I was also disappointed. Not sure if new levels can save this poorly recycled sequel. It just makes me want to bust out the old BoneTown game and play that again. Which I think I will do right now....c'ya...
captainx
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby reisnatcher » Tue, 12Jun12 04:46

Same feeling here. I enjoyed the game for variety in girls, but the game play was seriously lacking. I'd been hoping for some improvement on the sex mechanics, but.... it just didn't happen. I've seen pretty much universal feedback on the game, so hopefully their next game will be more than a simple rehash with more girl types.
reisnatcher
Pilot fish

Postby nvtsbamf » Tue, 12Jun12 10:21

the toolset for bonecraft is out. i dont think anyone has made any mods yet
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Tue, 12Jun12 17:34

I couldn't get it to work very well on my laptop, but really didn't enjoy what I could play. It was a huge disappointment to me as I enjoyed Bonetown immensely.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby reisnatcher » Tue, 12Jun12 23:11

The toolset was much more limited than I had hopped. There was no way to include your own character models or animations, meaning that you were stuck with the ones that came with BownCraft and BoneTown and that was it. It's also really really confusing, but they have started to come out with tutorials for it. I'm hoping they update the toolset a bit and then I might try to make something myself.
reisnatcher
Pilot fish

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Thu, 16Sep22 20:21

Bonecraft is not bad game, especially continuing but it's pity that they stopped creating games. By the way, who knows why?
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

Return to Free sexy games