V Date Games LISETTE is up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby bosbrand » Tue, 12Mar13 09:05

What you describe leads me to believe that the begin page cannot find the files it needs in the places it expects them to be. In the directory where the begin file is should be a subdirectory called game, which contains the HTML files, and the images in another subdir. Maybe the files were place somewhere else when you unzipped them?
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 12Mar14 06:07

bosbrand wrote:What you describe leads me to believe that the begin page cannot find the files it needs in the places it expects them to be. In the directory where the begin file is should be a subdirectory called game, which contains the HTML files, and the images in another subdir. Maybe the files were place somewhere else when you unzipped them?

Yeah, I see the game subdirectory. Everything seems to be there; I don't know anymore, maybe its just my laptop. This never really happened yo me before, oh well...
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Venom » Fri, 12Mar16 22:15

bootus wrote:Walkthrough for Madison:

Here's the walkthrough.

Lisette/Madison threesome :
A the mail :
- Go to bar and offer her a soft drink.
- Sit and talk to her ( why don't you ask me something ? Start with restaurant, then live band)
After that you must have 9 kisses on the left
- Then go to the shop and buy her the lingerie in the tray (after this 11 kisses)

Go downtown walking then visit nightclub:
- Give a beer to Lisette (+1 kiss)
- Give a bucks fizz to Madison
- Ask Madison what she does for living
- Ask a lapdance for Madison
- Tip the dancer for the outfit
- Give money to lisette for a tip
- Tell Madison there's a big demand for two sisters together (14 kisses)

When they pose together:
- Ask for a pose as if they're kissing
- Ask for posing naked then strip naked in first

Enjoy the threesome

question
how do you get the kisses after you talked to her downstairs in the mall?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Sat, 12Mar17 08:08

Here's the walkthrough.

A the mail :
- Sit and talk to her ( why don't you ask me something ? Start with restaurant, then live band)
- Then go to the shop and buy her the lingerie in the tray (after this 11 kisses)

When they pose together:

Enjoy the threesome

Drink for Madison is random.....The bucks fizz is not still the good choice....
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Jiimbojones » Sat, 12Mar17 16:03

Serge wrote:

Here's the walkthrough.

A the mail :

When they pose together:

Enjoy the threesome

Drink for Madison is random.....The bucks fizz is not still the good choice....

There is a correct answer for her drink depending on what she says.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby anmar » Mon, 12Mar19 01:06

Jiimbojones wrote:for both threesomes you need to make the other girl happy, which is different than just making the meter with the hearts go up.

Try all the options you get when having conversations with both girls, some of the things you need to do involve not picking the obvious choice if you check the source pages because the influence meters for those girls don't go up until you take a step in a certain direction.

For the sister

make sure you buy the right drink, make her happy at the strip club, and take the right pictures of her

For Daisy

you need to have the right conversation with her and do the right dares to the right people

any one know walkthorught for daisy and what the right dares to endup with threesome thanks
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby Decstarr » Tue, 12Mar20 00:13

The threesome with Daisy has been explained several times already:

There is no such thing as "the walkthrough" since the dares appearing seem to be quite random. It seems to be important to use the kiss each other & pose for photo dares, though. Yet it is still luck dependant, since they will refuse any dare that gets them naked (and lisette always does the "everyone gets naked" dare) if that dare comes to early. So you will need several attempts (at least I needed them).
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby anmar » Tue, 12Mar20 01:45

Decstarr wrote:The threesome with Daisy has been explained several times already:

There is no such thing as "the walkthrough" since the dares appearing seem to be quite random. It seems to be important to use the kiss each other & pose for photo dares, though. Yet it is still luck dependant, since they will refuse any dare that gets them naked (and lisette always does the "everyone gets naked" dare) if that dare comes to early. So you will need several attempts (at least I needed them).

thanks Iwill try .
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby purplesquish » Tue, 12Apr17 19:13

Has anyone gotten the "get Lisette to wear the naughty lingerie during the photoshoot" achievement? I assume this means her wearing the grey fishnet lingerie? I've tried a lot of variations to the normal Lisette/Maddison ending and can't make a dent in this.
purplesquish
Pilot fish

Postby Boris404 » Sun, 12Apr22 21:03

ihutch wrote:
wolf5467 wrote:Could someone please PM me what the requirements are to actually start the dare game?

It feels like I've tried everything so either there's a bug or I'm missing something important, and probably stupid. Daisy always leaves the hotel room after talking or after I suggest something else.

I'm using version 1.3 and I've made the fixes ihutch suggested in his post

you need to be careful in your choices through out the game .... Sometimes words are best other times its actions ... you do not always need to focus on your date affection "love bar" with lissette, it will manage its self if played right

if you do the right actions from the start (mostly the mall and mall bar)

there is a minimum of +11 affection "love bar" added as optimum choices with zero money spent
Maximum of +26 affection "love bar" added
the extra +15 affection "love bar" does require between 23 and 33 money to be spent shopping + drink at mall bar.

To start the dare game
you need affection with Daisy it is a "hidden love bar" -
This needs to be 8 or higher.
I would not worry too much about affection "love" you have with your date if its around 75% or greater this will rise enough during the dare game.

You start at Zero "0" and get +1 Daisy affection "hidden love" just be asking Daisy to drop by your hotel room later.
There is a total of +8 Daisy Affection "hidden love" through talking before starting the dare game

Let them talk
Lets have some fun

To get through the dare game ... pick dares which you get lissette and daisy to do between them just watch.
Objective to get them naked.

Threesome ending happens when everyone is naked and Daisy affection "hidden love" is greater than 19. You also need the Lissette affection "love bar" to be greater than 84%

I re read the previous clues and can not get to the dare game on the first try. It was the money thing that was the problem.
I am having problems with the Daisy ending. I can't seen to find any combination that keeps Daisy in the room.
The only way I have gotten it, is the copy the URL from the start of talk and keep trying until she stays method.
That method, the photo shoot dare has never come after the take all clothes off dare.

I have not idea on how to get to the dare on the first try.

the second question is still with me.
A second question is how are you seeing the Daisy hidden bar? I look in cookies, and don't see it.
Boris404
great white shark

Postby ZiZU4851 » Tue, 12May08 09:57

Hey, i stuck at the moment when i got first talk with daisy, whatever i click, she goes away.... Can anyone help me?
ZiZU4851
Pilot fish

Postby Decstarr » Wed, 12May09 21:47

ZiZU4851 wrote:Hey, i stuck at the moment when i got first talk with daisy, whatever i click, she goes away.... Can anyone help me?

You need to book the room first. Then try finding the spot in the picture, dont select one of the given answers...
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby metal_master » Mon, 12May21 17:46

hi, I'm new here, and seem to be having quite a hard time with this game
I managed to get the threesom hith madisson, the topless dance, the dress strip, the train strip, the hottub sex, the naked pictures in the beach.

but how can I get the others.

also, how the hell do you get to the dare game, I've managed to get daise in the room but when I propose the dare game she goes out. can somebody help???

thanks
metal_master
Pilot fish

Postby flyserpat » Mon, 12May28 04:35

Could somebody pm me a walkthrough for all endings please?
flyserpat
sirens hunter

Postby metal_master » Tue, 12May29 14:20

flyserpat wrote:Could somebody pm me a walkthrough for all endings please?

I'd like that too.
Thanks
metal_master
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games