V Date Games LISETTE is up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby cowgurlup » Wed, 12Feb29 22:30

Can anyone PM me a full walkthrough of all scenarios?
cowgurlup
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby powerfred3k » Wed, 12Feb29 23:53

ihutch can you zip all the fixed files and either post it here or somewhere else we can download.

i don't know how to manually fix the html files.

Either that or pm me how to step by step fix them.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Robert* » Thu, 12Mar01 12:09

Can anyone PM me a full walkthrough please.
I'm stuck and don't get any ending
Robert*
sirens hunter

Postby wolf5467 » Thu, 12Mar01 16:06

Could someone please PM me what the requirements are to actually start the dare game?

It feels like I've tried everything so either there's a bug or I'm missing something important, and probably stupid. Daisy always leaves the hotel room after talking or after I suggest something else.

I'm using version 1.3 and I've made the fixes ihutch suggested in his post
wolf5467
Pilot fish

Postby ihutch » Thu, 12Mar01 17:22

wolf5467 wrote:Could someone please PM me what the requirements are to actually start the dare game?

It feels like I've tried everything so either there's a bug or I'm missing something important, and probably stupid. Daisy always leaves the hotel room after talking or after I suggest something else.

I'm using version 1.3 and I've made the fixes ihutch suggested in his post

you need to be careful in your choices through out the game .... Sometimes words are best other times its actions ... you do not always need to focus on your date affection "love bar" with lissette, it will manage its self if played right

if you do the right actions from the start (mostly the mall and mall bar)

there is a minimum of +11 affection "love bar" added as optimum choices with zero money spent
Maximum of +26 affection "love bar" added
the extra +15 affection "love bar" does require between 23 and 33 money to be spent shopping + drink at mall bar.

To start the dare game
you need affection with Daisy it is a "hidden love bar" -
This needs to be 8 or higher.
I would not worry too much about affection "love" you have with your date if its around 75% or greater this will rise enough during the dare game.

You start at Zero "0" and get +1 Daisy affection "hidden love" just be asking Daisy to drop by your hotel room later.
There is a total of +8 Daisy Affection "hidden love" through talking before starting the dare game

Let them talk
Lets have some fun

To get through the dare game ... pick dares which you get lissette and daisy to do between them just watch.
Objective to get them naked.

Threesome ending happens when everyone is naked and Daisy affection "hidden love" is greater than 19. You also need the Lissette affection "love bar" to be greater than 84%
ihutch
great white shark

Postby wolf5467 » Thu, 12Mar01 18:54

Thanks a lot, it worked!
wolf5467
Pilot fish

Postby powerfred3k » Fri, 12Mar02 00:49

ok i got really close, i got to the dare game and picked the 3 options mentioned before.

Even randomly after getting them to get naked and take a naughty photo intertwined, still no good.

I have not done ihutch fixes yet, is that why ?

During the dare game lisette's heart is full after playing the dare game for a while. So now i am trying to involve daisy in everything to get her in the mood.

So something is a miss, am i not picking the correct dialogue to start the dare game ?
"You should be. You sound great
So, how long have you two known each other?
That's awesome! Were I bet all the guys were jealous.
Well, I'm sure you'd make a perfect couple anyways, lets have some fun.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby powerfred3k » Sat, 12Mar03 00:18

someone help, i have tried many times still can't get to the end of the lisette/daisy threesome.

I have figure out 3/4 of the endings and 10/11 bonuses. This is the only ending i can't get legitly.

If i skip to the pool part of the game after playing every dare card i can get to the ending, but thats cheating.

ihutch i can give you my full walkthrough i have up to that point.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 12Mar03 06:54

1. Okay, so I've managed to start the dare game with Daisy. I chose "take drinks", "get naked" and "pose for a photo". But they still refuse to get naked. Any tips or fixes?

2. How do I get her to get naked in the elevator?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Stinky » Sat, 12Mar03 12:28

I like the game and have played it many times, but there still does not appear to be any rhyme or reason to the dare game. I think it's entirely random.

1. Use Firefox

2. When you play the dare game and a bad choice happens, select Tools --> Options from the Firefox menu and disable javascript.

3. Press ALT + LEFT ARROW key and keep going back until the beginning of the dare game.

4. Re-enable javascript and try again.

It's the only way I've been able to get the Daisy-Lisette ending. :crazy:
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby powerfred3k » Sat, 12Mar03 17:15

The only way i got lisette naked in the elevator is to start like i am trying the lisette/daisy ending.

Then make daisy leave, lisette has to have her hearts/affection meter full by this time.

Keep in mind you need to have enough money to buy lisette shots, for me i had to have 3 bills on the money meter.

Then you do this:

look out the window, I prefer the view from where I'm standing,
go back down to the bar, go to bar, go to bar.
Agree, drink a shot, bartender two more shots,
drink a shot, bartender two more shots, drink a shot. (I tried 3 shots for good measure 1 was not enough)
Lets go back to the room, kiss her, finish, help her undress.
I could see better if you turned around, touch her, I dare you to run to the room naked.

After this you can take care of yourself. Hope this helps.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby ihutch » Sat, 12Mar03 17:51

t1nm@n wrote:1. Okay, so I've managed to start the dare game with Daisy. I chose "take drinks", "get naked" and "pose for a photo". But they still refuse to get naked. Any tips or fixes?

2. How do I get her to get naked in the elevator?

Do not pick a dare that will get them naked .... first round.

Pick 3 other dares

You pick 3 dares.
Daisy and Lissette pick 3 dares each.

Total of 9 Dares...

One of Lissette's dares gets everyone naked.
ihutch
great white shark

Postby powerfred3k » Sat, 12Mar03 18:53

ihutch i think that may have done it for me, i picked pose for photo with the camera, take a drink, and streak down the corridor instead of get naked.

I did not know lisette already picks it for 1 of her dares, so thats why i kept getting stuck by picking it.

That seems to have worked for me. Hopefully the random mess that is the dare game will be fixed so that it goes in order so you can get to this ending without failing several times.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby t1nm@n » Sun, 12Mar04 18:01

Well, I've finally managed to get through the dare game successfully. I had to repeat the entire scenario (starting when Daisy gets to the hotel room) 3 or 4 times, but eventually Lisette used the "get naked" dare. One of the most annoying aspects of VDG, IMO.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby cowgurlup » Sun, 12Mar04 21:44

Where is Daisy's "Hidden Love meter"?
cowgurlup
Pilot fish

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games