V Date Games LISETTE is up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby powerfred3k » Sun, 12Feb26 11:56

ihutch could you please point me in the right direction for the fixes for this game, i emailed choatic but he has not responded back.

i can get 3/4 endings and most of the other bonuses, but i can not get the threesome lisette/daisy ending even with the hearts/affections loaded up full.

Daisy always has to leave, please help and thanks.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby powerfred3k » Mon, 12Feb27 01:18

ok well is there anyone who can point me in the right direction, i just today downloaded the 1.2 version from the members site, and still no good.

I can't get daisy to continue to the dare game...
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby Bigmanbishop » Tue, 12Feb28 07:59

I'm going to have to defend the game because I thought it was better then some of his latest work. I don't think it's better then his early work like Leilani/Kelly but I found it fun. Liked the new set-up but I just hope when you start the animation games that they aren't nearly as buggy as these.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby AngryH » Tue, 12Feb28 17:40

powerfred3k wrote:ok well is there anyone who can point me in the right direction, i just today downloaded the 1.2 version from the members site, and still no good.

I can't get daisy to continue to the dare game...

The only way I've managed to reach that ending is by cheating:
with firefox, right click and "open in a new tab/window" just before the dares start (for instance, during the conversation between Daisy and Lisette). Pick three dares, and if Daisy leaves restart from that point and pick three more dares. Sooner or later, they'll be naked and willing to relax in the pool.
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby powerfred3k » Tue, 12Feb28 23:08

well i just downloaded 1.3 version today we will see if it works.

Thats a negative, its still not working for me. Could some pm me on how to de-bug and fix the game files.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby cowgurlup » Wed, 12Feb29 00:45

I swear I have played this game a million times. And I can't get any other endings other than the one with her in the hotel room. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] Anyone willing to message me a walkthrough for the two threesomes. I would greatly appreciate it.
cowgurlup
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby powerfred3k » Wed, 12Feb29 01:24

Well ok since the lisette/dasiy ending is still broken can someone tell me how to get these:

- GOTTEN LISSETTE TO DANCE TOPLESS ON THE BAR AT DAISY'S GIG?
- GOTTEN LISSETTE TO STRIP OFF HER DRESS DURING DAISY'S GIG?
- GOTTEN LISSETTE TO POSE AS A NUDE ART PIECE AT THE EXHIBITION?

I know the first 2 are almost the same except that lisette is wearing the red dress, and the other are her normal clothes.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby souljack » Wed, 12Feb29 02:40

powerfred:

The first two just require her to be drunk. Give her liquor at the mall, the danceclub (downtown), and the uptown hotel (at daisy's gig). Do not dance with her until after talking to daisy and kissing her. Whether or not she is wearing the dress will decide which of the two you get.

To get the art exhibition show, do the same as above, but dance with her before giving her liquor at daisy's gig. Go to the restaurant and answer her questions correctly. Then go to the exhibition and choose the far right option for each. Not sure how high affection needs to be, but this strategy worked for me.

Hope that helps!
Last edited by souljack on Wed, 12Feb29 02:59, edited 1 time in total.
souljack
Pilot fish

Postby powerfred3k » Wed, 12Feb29 02:55

ok thanks a bunch i will try those out and see.

also ihutch please come back and help us with the lisette daisy ending ver. 1.3 still has not fixed this.
powerfred3k
sirens hunter

Postby waltego97170 » Wed, 12Feb29 06:43

Hello, all. Long time lurker/first time post. I have to say, so far I like this game from Chaotic. Much improved from his recent releases. I like the new time/money budgeting dynamic.

powerfred3k wrote:ihutch could you please point me in the right direction for the fixes for this game, i emailed choatic but he has not responded back.

i can get 3/4 endings and most of the other bonuses, but i can not get the threesome lisette/daisy ending even with the hearts/affections loaded up full.

Daisy always has to leave, please help and thanks.

I was able to get the Daisy 3some to work. I have decided to give two spoilers. The first is a couple hints for those who just want a little help, and the second is the full spoiler. Hope this helps!

HINT:
First of all, you need to get the girls to play a Dare game. But don't force it on them. Let the game come to you. Read the next paragraph if you get stuck during the game.

Your choice of dares is important, as is the order in which the dares are performed. Which means that the randomness of the game can hurt you, and it may take several tries. Think about a way to see the two girls together in a titillating position. (Preferably wearing as little as possible.)

WALKTHROUGH:
I assume by this point that you know how to get to the Dare game. It is important to get everyone naked early in the game. The cards seem to come up randomly, so make sure you choose the "Everyone removes clothes" dare to increase your chances of getting naked. For good measure, I also chose the "Everyone drinks" dare to loosen things up, but I don't know if that helps or not. The last and most important dare is the "pose for a photo" dare. (Also, you must have acquired the camera earlier in the game.) Choose both girls, then choose the "intertwined" pose. The other poses may work, but I haven't gone back to try. I'm pretty sure you need the girls naked before this dare, but I could be wrong. Do not choose to end the dare game until the photo dare has been performed. I went through all the dares available before ending the game just to be safe.
waltego97170
Pilot fish

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 12Feb29 10:58

got the hot tub ending and beach ending [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby bosbrand » Wed, 12Feb29 12:38

Is the dare game problem maybe the following missing link?

hdare3_5.html -> dare3_7.html link missing

If so, the fix might be changing to hdare3_7.html

I haven't tested this though!
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Wed, 12Feb29 14:54

powerfred3k wrote:Well ok since the lisette/dasiy ending is still broken can someone tell me how to get these:

- GOTTEN LISSETTE TO DANCE TOPLESS ON THE BAR AT DAISY'S GIG?
- GOTTEN LISSETTE TO STRIP OFF HER DRESS DURING DAISY'S GIG?
- GOTTEN LISSETTE TO POSE AS A NUDE ART PIECE AT THE EXHIBITION?

I know the first 2 are almost the same except that lisette is wearing the red dress, and the other are her normal clothes.

These are fine have there are no bugs for these events. with the latest download.

You just need to use strong drinks at 3 bars for them to work.
The difference between the top 2 is that you need Lisette to change into a dress for one of them to work. I have only found one dress works even though 2 out of the 3 dresses you buy I am yet to know how the 3rd dress works since its so revealing though i do not have version 1.3 yet
Last edited by ihutch on Wed, 12Feb29 15:07, edited 2 times in total.
ihutch
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Wed, 12Feb29 15:06

Ok i am currently downloading version 1.3 and i will check it against the fixes i have done.

There maybe other changes other than bug fixes.

PLEASE use the latest release by Chaotic . Solutions to fixes below are intended only for those with the skills to make correction ( own risk) - I will not redistribute Chaotic's work.

[EDIT]

All copyright for Lissette is that of Chaotic and their work. Below is just a list of the most important bugs i found and an update of change notes for version 1.3. I this is only to help Chaotic members on this site to play the game and is no offense intended.

Other changes to my download are just standard programmer coding rules and are not listed below. Example .... All file names for a particular scene (event or time) all use the same naming convention.

Note - colour of text does not indicate anything just used as highlight important sections

• apart110.html - bug Fixed version 1.3 - This issue was exactly the same error as below

• apart210.html - bug error still present in version 1.3 - ISSUE Unable to exit scene - SOLUTION alter file name in HTML , this Line <area ... href ... /> so the correct file is loaded href=apart203.html

• traincheck3.html - bug Fixed version 1.3 - This issue prevented an achievement from working when at high level of Affection to your date during train ride at a specific time.

• hdare7_16.html - bug error still present in version 1.3 - ISSUE Jumps from both girls naked in ass kissing scene to clothed - SOLUTION alter file name in HTML, this Line <area ... href ... /> so the correct file is loaded href=hdare7_15.html

• hdare8_4.html - bug Fixed version 1.3 - This issue did not apply a var change when two other similar dares did

• hdare9_11.html - bug error still present in version 1.3 - ISSUE Unable to get Lissette to pose nude for photo - SOLUTION alter file name in HTML, this Line <a href .. Lissette."</a></td> so the correct file is loaded href=hdare9_17.html

• pshootcheck1.html - bug Fixed version 1.3 - The requirement to progress to photoshoot ending was too high. Impossible to earn enough Affection with Maddison. Chaotic has now made it possible to earn enough Affection with Maddison to achieve ending.

• hdare3_5.html - bug error still present in version 1.3 - ISSUE Link to file that does not exist - SOLUTION alter file name in HTML , this Line <area ... href ... /> so the correct file is loaded href=hdare3_7.html
Last edited by ihutch on Wed, 12Feb29 16:14, edited 2 times in total.
ihutch
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Wed, 12Feb29 16:11

bosbrand wrote:Is the dare game problem maybe the following missing link?

hdare3_5.html -> dare3_7.html link missing

If so, the fix might be changing to hdare3_7.html

I haven't tested this though!

Well done

you found a bug , give this person a cookie ;)

Yes you are correct as it need to be changed. I have tested it
ihutch
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games