V Date Games LISETTE is up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby Wutaro » Tue, 12Feb21 21:01

new girl out today, i'm not premium so can't give her a go but she does look really nice.
http://vdategames.com/vdlis.html
so any of you guys who are members give her a try and let us know how she plays
Wutaro
great white shark

Re: V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby M » Tue, 12Feb21 22:57

Ha! I'm playing the demo, and you have the option to have a drink with her in the bar and clicking to have a drink redirects you to "kitchen.html", which is of course not there. How many of his games have had that problem now?
M
lagoon predator

Postby fensome7 » Tue, 12Feb21 23:27

I got through the demo with no problems at all. I had all the links direct to the next scene/image with no glitches or bugs or re-directions to the wrong file. All that happens is you get to kiss her then get her number then the demo ends. To be honest if chaotic is trying to entice more people to join his site and/or make contributions, then i think the demo should have been able to play further into it than that, to at least achieve some kind of an ending. But thats just my opinion.
fensome7
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Werehunter » Wed, 12Feb22 01:42

According to his Blog, the demos he's putting out for free customers are supposed to be your meeting the character for the first time and actually get the date that the main game goes into it. Not entirely sure how well that plays out though.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby bosbrand » Wed, 12Feb22 09:31

I thought that the new gameplay mechanics were interesting enough to warrant some stimulation, so I ponied up the cash to get the game. And indeed, the mechanics do add to the experience, in my opinion.

However, there are, once again, links to missing files, rendering the game unplayable. I've offered to write a little Java tool to automatically check for those types of bug. I'm quite curious to see whether he'll take me up on it.
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby rabbie » Wed, 12Feb22 12:02

So all his games are going to be commercial now? Yet still with the bugs too, sad....i wont be playing anymore of his games...
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby ihutch » Wed, 12Feb22 19:38

I have found that the Lisette Demo was not Chrome Friendly. ( Chrome version 17.0.963.56 m) - the new interface like Money and Affection/Infatuation would not initialise in my version of Chrome.

It is mostly likely I was missing a plugin

just in case that I am not that is my current suggestion is

It works best in Firefox ( Firefox Version 10.0.2)

The demo works fine for me and so does the game - member site
ihutch
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 12Feb22 19:57

bosbrand wrote:I thought that the new gameplay mechanics were interesting enough to warrant some stimulation, so I ponied up the cash to get the game. And indeed, the mechanics do add to the experience, in my opinion.

However, there are, once again, links to missing files, rendering the game unplayable. I've offered to write a little Java tool to automatically check for those types of bug. I'm quite curious to see whether he'll take me up on it.

Good for you.
It's a bit depressing that so many broken links remained after Chaotic's "thourogh (sic) series of playtests", but given that the very first screen of the demo had a typo, I can't say I'm greatly surprised.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby ihutch » Wed, 12Feb22 20:24

Thank fully I am skilled enough with html code so i can correct bugs as i find them.

most of the game so far is fine for most of the story.

I would list the bugs i have found so far if asked for them. So far its just hyperlink file referencing wrong file , and a missing onClick variable which i feel should be in there on the link to next scene. There maybe more and possible query on a check for whether someone will do something based on Affection/Infactuation test check

Right now I am looking at a section where i am unclear on whether it is an unfinished section or just oversight in testing missed the bug issues.

My total count of bugs is 3 in section of the game. Still looking for others.

Working from the latest release of member site. (recent bug fixes apprently)
ihutch
great white shark

Postby fensome7 » Wed, 12Feb22 20:53

I agree with ExLibris on this subject of chaotic's games. It's just so fustrating to see his blog entries and hear about how he is delaying uploading a "finished" game to his site because he is doing some "thorough" playtests or that he wants to add more images/scenarios to a game/s that are "done". Of course i understand as the author of the game he is obviously within his rights to do what he wants, Its just that in adding those extra's he seems to neglect doing any playtests, especially when im sure some of his members would be more than happy to have a little playthrough first for him on things like Chrome, Firefox, etc. And point any problems out to him.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Feb22 21:32

Chaotic never takes any notice of anything people say on here anyway. I've lost count of the numer of people who have offered to help debug his games...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby lucky loser » Fri, 12Feb24 19:33

I was able to download the full game successfully from the paid site. I just played through it once, and there were no bugs that I found.

A very good looking game. I really like the new animations. Thumbs up!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby maverick212 » Fri, 12Feb24 22:04

downloaded this game from the site too. very cool game. enjoying it a lot. but i'm finding it very difficult to get to the endings. anyone of you guys have a guide or walkthrough that can help me out? PM me or post a reply if you do. Any help would be greatly appreciated
maverick212
Pilot fish

Postby Stinky » Fri, 12Feb24 22:13

LOTS of bugs in the game.

I've managed to get all 4 endings, but as far as I can tell the only way to get the Lisette/Daisy ending is to disable javascript and use ALT-LEFT on some of the dare cards. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to the dare selections and it's definitely the most buggy part of the game. One of the dares involves kissing someone and if you pick Daisy, Lisette looks ticked off and then it goes to a page that doesn't exist.

I've tried it on Firefox and IE but it's possible I missed something?
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby ihutch » Sat, 12Feb25 21:26

Stinky wrote:LOTS of bugs in the game.

I've managed to get all 4 endings, but as far as I can tell the only way to get the Lisette/Daisy ending is to disable javascript and use ALT-LEFT on some of the dare cards. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to the dare selections and it's definitely the most buggy part of the game. One of the dares involves kissing someone and if you pick Daisy, Lisette looks ticked off and then it goes to a page that doesn't exist.

I've tried it on Firefox and IE but it's possible I missed something?

Note for the threesome endings ... you need the right affection "love hearts" with Daisy or maddison (lisette's sister)

Yes during the Dare game if you kiss Daisy she will be ticked off. - Try having them kiss each other. -- Shame it went to a page that does not exist. I know i have fixed all bugs in the files - Most are just simple errors like <a href ... > link is pointing to the wrong file. The dare section always works fine though it is random generated in which of the picked dares is next. Having said that since i created a guide for my self i know which dares are the best. As long as the dare game does not bug and break you can play it a 2nd time to get the ending

I will not tell you the required affection levels though I did find that Maddison's requirement was set high.
ihutch
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games