V Date Games LISETTE is up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby HANGON » Tue, 12May29 17:31

by flyserpat » 28 May 2012 03:35

Could somebody pm me a walkthrough for all endings please?

And me to
HANGON
Pilot fish

Postby Decstarr » Tue, 12May29 21:23

If you just take the time to read this thread thorougly, all avalaible endings have been explained to some extend, so a walkthrough should not be necessary. That is why, I guess, no one has taken the time to write one, yet ;)
Decstarr
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby metal_master » Wed, 12May30 16:10

Decstarr wrote:If you just take the time to read this thread thorougly, all avalaible endings have been explained to some extend, so a walkthrough should not be necessary. That is why, I guess, no one has taken the time to write one, yet ;)

that is true for the most part, but, for instance, even though i followed most information available on this forum about the subject, I can't seem to be able to star the dare chalenge, even though I can get Daisy to go up to the room, everytime I sujest the dare, they just don't feel like it. so a more detailed walkthrough coul'd allow me to see what I was doing wrong.
metal_master
Pilot fish

Postby Decstarr » Wed, 12May30 19:38

Short walkthrough for the threesome with daisy (i will continue this these days for possibly all endings):

The start:
- Approach [If you want the ending with Madison, you need to talk to her, see the Madison section.
- Kiss Cheek
- Finish kissing
- Say Goodbye to Madison
- Continue Listening
- Lets stay here for a while
- go upstairs
- go to bar
- pick drinks [IF you want one of the nude dancing endings, check the Nude section]
- choose Soft drink
- Finish drinks
- go downstairs
- stay downstairs
- sit and talk
- why dont you ask me something?
- to start with I would go to a restaurant
- And to finish, I would go to see a live band
- continue the date (Bar should be at 8 Kisses now)
- go to clothes store [The picking of the clothes decides the different endings: The Dress is required for entering the restaurant and for the strip at daisys gig ending; the naught lingerie is required for the threesome with Madison; I am unsure about the rest of the outfits]
- choose what to buy [the dress is on the rack, the one behind, the red dress, not the long black one; the right lingerie for the photoshoot is in the tray, reddish and white]
- let her try it on
- buy it
- lets go somewhere else

Threesome with Daisy
(you need to be at the hotel at the correct time)
- lets go downtown
- walk
- walk with her
- explore downtown
- lets go somewhere else
- lets go uptown
- walk
-walk with her
- enter hotel
- speak to desk clark
- can i get a room for tonight?
- collect room key
(You can get her changed if you bought the dress, but it shouldnt be necessary for the treeshome)
- See if the band is playing
- lets go in
- go to the bar
(doesnt matter if you drink first or collect the camera)
- speak to the couple
- take the camera
- take the picture
- keep the camera
- get a drink
- pick drinks
- Choose Liquor
- Finish having drinks
- Speak to Daisy
- Let them talk
- Kiss Lisette
- Finish kissing
- Why dont you come....?
- Say goodbye
- lets go somewhere else
- go up to the rooms
- yes lets go
- follow her
- I dont mind
- look around
- let her open the door
- Hi Daisy
- Let them look around
- lets talk
- sit and talk
- you should be you sound great
- so how long have you two known each other
- thats awesome, I bet...
- well, im sure...
- lets do something fun
- that sounds like fun
Dare game
Heres the frustrating part since it apparently involves luck or several tries (took me like 4 to 5 times to get it). The key is not to pikc the wrong dares and be lucky with the order. I went with "take a drink", kiss someone in the room and pose for a naughty photo)

- Choose your dares
- Get the first dare (whoever you pick to do what doesnt seem to matter)
next dares...
Lisette will pick everyone remove clothing, and it will only work, if they are already in the mood for it, meaning if several dares have already been played out. here is the luck factor involved. if it comes too early, you wont get the threesome.
Once the kiss dare comes, let them kiss each other
Once the photo comes, make em pose intertwined
then you can keep playing until no further dares show up and it should work.
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby zimba » Thu, 12May31 00:09

Can anyone PM me a walkthrough for the whole game please and thankyou
zimba
Pilot fish

Postby Conical » Sun, 12Jun10 10:27

How do I get the hot tub and beach endings?
Conical
Pilot fish

Postby chiefhung » Fri, 12Aug03 01:51

No matter what I do the money and love bar is at zero. They don't go up, so I can't go anywhere besides staying in the mall without Lisette leaving.
chiefhung
Pilot fish

Postby Sniff3005 » Fri, 12Aug03 15:02

chiefhung wrote:No matter what I do the money and love bar is at zero. They don't go up, so I can't go anywhere besides staying in the mall without Lisette leaving.

what browser are you using? and do you have cookies enabled? i know for a fact that the game uses cookies to keep track of your progress so it wont work if you have them disabled.
Sniff3005
great white shark

Postby eviniesta » Wed, 12Aug15 19:01

I can't get the threesome with Madison. Which are the right poses I gotta choose for her to strike while we're at her studio!
eviniesta
Pilot fish

Postby Dahrken » Mon, 12Sep10 00:34

I've gotten all endings and and all achievements with very little help (thanks for the "open dare game in new window" hint, only hint I had to use) except for the achievement "gotten Lisette to dance naked on your apartment table?" I've not seen anyone else post about which makes me think I'm overlooking something simple. Anyone help me please?
Dahrken
Pilot fish

Postby P-Slayer » Thu, 12Sep13 06:54

For all those new "features" added with these last two chaotic games (also Zoe), nothing seems to have changed.

Why do people still get down with chaotic's games?
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby basehead3000 » Thu, 13Mar28 06:37

P-Slayer wrote:For all those new "features" added with these last two chaotic games (also Zoe), nothing seems to have changed.

Why do people still get down with chaotic's games?

Loooooong time lurker, occasional poster.

You know, I hear the hatorade about Chaotic's games time in and time out. It seems fashionable to just blast his releases. I like his games. I am familiar with the initial bugs that come upon release, but he seems like he just want to get the game available to his clientele.

I think it is unfair to use this forum to blast on a long time originator and innovator of the virtual date 3D genre.

So uncool.

I dig his games, they are fun and entertaining. I dig on a lot of the forum's designers' games....i just think it is weak to blast a designer when there is obviously a draw for their product.

Constructive criticism is one thing...just blasting it with statements like "why do people still get down with chaotic's games?" is just not productive and it is unfair.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, and I am not trying to start a flame war. But, Christ man...people like his games....I like his games. Those of us who go back to his site...WE like his games. We like a lot of the designer's in this community.

Just unfair man.
basehead3000
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 13Mar28 12:42

basehead3000 wrote:I am familiar with the initial bugs that come upon release, but he seems like he just want to get the game available to his clientele.

Chaotic's games are HTML. It would take approximately 3-4 hours to go through all the links to make sure none of them are broken (I know this because it's the same method I employ to write walkthroughs for his games, and I usually find a handful of broken links and spelling mistakes when I do so). It's not even as if Chaotic has to do that testing himself either. And yet for some reason he just doesn't care that his games are released with bugs. Sure, he fixes the bugs people tell him about in subsequent releases, but first impressions count.

I'm glad that you enjoy Chaotic's games. But that doesn't make him immune to criticism from people whose opinions differ.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby rabbie » Thu, 13Mar28 12:46

basehead3000 wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:I think it is unfair to use this forum to blast on a long time originator and innovator of the virtual date 3D genre.

This statement is so wrong it hurts :lol:

His first game was a mod of Date Ariane and nothing he has ever done has rivaled the original. He is not the originator and has never innovated over other peoples efforts. He is playing catch up to this day.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Mon, 13Apr01 00:13

P-Slayer wrote:For all those new "features" added with these last two chaotic games (also Zoe), nothing seems to have changed.

I disagree. The most recent game is a substantial step forward from his previous ones. It's good to see him improving.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games