V Date Games LISETTE is up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby SYH » Mon, 12Mar05 03:23

cowgurlup wrote:Where is Daisy's "Hidden Love meter"?

It's a variable called "daisyinf". It's not displayed like Lisette's love bar (which is tied to variable "inf").
SYH
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby kirsarge » Tue, 12Mar06 07:44

I love this game but it is frustrating the heck out of me. Anyone working on a walkthrough? I'd really appreciate a PM.

Thanks,
Kirsarge
kirsarge
Pilot fish

Postby cowgurlup » Tue, 12Mar06 18:14

I am honestly about to give up on this game. I've played it alot. And everytime I get them to remove their clothing and i decide to do something else Daisy ALWAYS leaves. Can someone please PM me how to get to the end?
cowgurlup
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby mdiller3194 » Wed, 12Mar07 15:03

Has anyone been able to get the Lisette/Madison threesome ending? I can get them to the studio for fashion shoot but when I "suggest posing nude together" they (Lisette) won't do it..... Walkthrough??
mdiller3194
Pilot fish

Postby Jiimbojones » Thu, 12Mar08 01:21

for both threesomes you need to make the other girl happy, which is different than just making the meter with the hearts go up.

Try all the options you get when having conversations with both girls, some of the things you need to do involve not picking the obvious choice if you check the source pages because the influence meters for those girls don't go up until you take a step in a certain direction.

For the sister

make sure you buy the right drink, make her happy at the strip club, and take the right pictures of her

For Daisy

you need to have the right conversation with her and do the right dares to the right people
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby VikingLS » Thu, 12Mar08 02:22

mdiller3194 wrote:Has anyone been able to get the Lisette/Madison threesome ending? I can get them to the studio for fashion shoot but when I "suggest posing nude together" they (Lisette) won't do it..... Walkthrough??

When you get them to that point you need to place the hand midscreen until "strip naked" pops up.
VikingLS
Pilot fish

Postby kirsarge » Thu, 12Mar08 06:47

VikingLS wrote:
mdiller3194 wrote:Has anyone been able to get the Lisette/Madison threesome ending? I can get them to the studio for fashion shoot but when I "suggest posing nude together" they (Lisette) won't do it..... Walkthrough??

When you get them to that point you need to place the hand midscreen until "strip naked" pops up.

Having so much trouble with this game. I've gotten to this point, and Lisette says she's still not going to do it. Also, I can't get her to wear the black lingerie, only the nurse lingerie. I swear I've tried everything. Where am I screwing up?
kirsarge
Pilot fish

Postby t1nm@n » Thu, 12Mar08 08:26

kirsarge wrote:Having so much trouble with this game. I've gotten to this point, and Lisette says she's still not going to do it. Also, I can't get her to wear the black lingerie, only the nurse lingerie. I swear I've tried everything. Where am I screwing up?

The only way I've managed to get this ending, was to edit pshootcheck5.html and set if (val > 80).
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby bootus » Thu, 12Mar08 10:11

Walkthrough for Madison:

Here's the walkthrough.

Lisette/Madison threesome :
A the mail :
- Go to bar and offer her a soft drink.
- Sit and talk to her ( why don't you ask me something ? Start with restaurant, then live band)
After that you must have 9 kisses on the left
- Then go to the shop and buy her the lingerie in the tray (after this 11 kisses)

Go downtown walking then visit nightclub:
- Give a beer to Lisette (+1 kiss)
- Give a bucks fizz to Madison
- Ask Madison what she does for living
- Ask a lapdance for Madison
- Tip the dancer for the outfit
- Give money to lisette for a tip
- Tell Madison there's a big demand for two sisters together (14 kisses)

When they pose together:
- Ask for a pose as if they're kissing
- Ask for posing naked then strip naked in first

Enjoy the threesome
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby kirsarge » Sat, 12Mar10 05:05

Thank you bootus! My mistake was trying to get Lisette drunk, not buying the right drinks.

Now, on to the rock chick!
kirsarge
Pilot fish

Postby P-Slayer » Sun, 12Mar11 07:56

How exactly are people playing this game?

I can't get past certain points in the beginning of the game when I play online; and, when I download it, the damn thing won't even let me start! I'm not very tech savy, so maybe its cpu related; but still, I payed so I should at least have some way of playing it. Am I the only one with these problems?
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby bosbrand » Sun, 12Mar11 10:38

Never tried to play it online, but for the downloaded version, just unzip it and doubleclick the file named begin. This should open a browser window. If that doesn't work, describe what you do and what happens, and maybe we can help you further.
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby P-Slayer » Sun, 12Mar11 23:42

bosbrand wrote:Never tried to play it online, but for the downloaded version, just unzip it and doubleclick the file named begin. This should open a browser window. If that doesn't work, describe what you do and what happens, and maybe we can help you further.

Yeah, the browser window opened; but, the start button isn't visible and unclickable. Really strange...
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby bootus » Mon, 12Mar12 10:08

P-Slayer wrote:
bosbrand wrote:Never tried to play it online, but for the downloaded version, just unzip it and doubleclick the file named begin. This should open a browser window. If that doesn't work, describe what you do and what happens, and maybe we can help you further.

Yeah, the browser window opened; but, the start button isn't visible and unclickable. Really strange...

What browser do you use ?
And can you see the pictures on the start page ?
bootus
lagoon predator

Postby P-Slayer » Tue, 12Mar13 08:15

bootus wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:

What browser do you use ?
And can you see the pictures on the start page ?

Internet Explorer 9; and no, I can't see a single picture on the start page.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games