Another Friday Party 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Another Friday Party 2

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Jan16 10:18

ltpika wrote:I think Dole's clothing complaint is a valid one. Why would you want to look at your own clothing in a game where you have to search through clothing to find panties? I got used to it, but it is kind of annoying, especially from the perspective of the player. I also get the same error when trying to get roofus to sniff the panties and he ends up with them with no way for me to get them back. Luckily, I did this early on so I just restarted avoided doing it but it would suck for someone almost complete with the game to have to restart because of this.

I encountered a lot of problems trying to get the parser to understand which item I was referring to.

I know that TADS has the ability to 'weight' certain items that the player is more likely to refer so that the parser will decide that's what the player is talking about (ie. if the PC's clothing has a lower 'weight', the parser will assume that the player is talking about any other clothing item that is present). Does ADRIFT have anything similar?
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Dole » Mon, 12Jan16 11:05

Maybe you haven´t understand it correctly with the 'lacy pink panties ?

I don´t find them not in the closet or anything else !!! So I ask there are the panties so I thought you would checked it in the Game if you can get them.

Have you done it and give me then this answer? My english understanding isn´t so bad only for non english people are hard to understand if the mistake are on my site/player site or not when you have not a clear line from commands and if you must take the long command or if you can take the short command and by your Game is it mixed so for me it is complicated.

You wrote the cellphone have no use at the moment. When I first "x cellphone" I thought you need it in the Game to film the Girls and make photos from the Girls and make photos from the photos or aso make photos from the panties with cum (like the cum photos see web). And you can see it all time you like maybe in the future.

Aso I wunder why are my shoes the only one on the shoe rack? Here you can aso make things like a foot/feet lover.

Maybe you can make a bag or something other where you put in immediately the found underwear so you can see better the normal iventory.

I hope you or other people are working on the Game to make it better and longer from the story.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby thk » Mon, 12Jan16 16:40

Dole wrote:Maybe you haven´t understand it correctly with the 'lacy pink panties ?

I don´t find them not in the closet or anything else !!! So I ask there are the panties so I thought you would checked it in the Game if you can get them.

Have you done it and give me then this answer? My english understanding isn´t so bad only for non english people are hard to understand if the mistake are on my site/player site or not when you have not a clear line from commands and if you must take the long command or if you can take the short command and by your Game is it mixed so for me it is complicated.

You wrote the cellphone have no use at the moment. When I first "x cellphone" I thought you need it in the Game to film the Girls and make photos from the Girls and make photos from the photos or aso make photos from the panties with cum (like the cum photos see web). And you can see it all time you like maybe in the future.

Aso I wunder why are my shoes the only one on the shoe rack? Here you can aso make things like a foot/feet lover.

Maybe you can make a bag or something other where you put in immediately the found underwear so you can see better the normal iventory.

I hope you or other people are working on the Game to make it better and longer from the story.

I've already given you the answer Dole, check the last page please. Also, in regards to the other things you're mentioning, please refer to the 'Read Me'.

@Itpika

Parser issues aside, someone could make the same complaint if they couldn't examine their own clothes. I've done my best to avoid having these tasks crash into one another but sometimes you just have to be specific. ie: 'search pile of clothing', 'search mound of clothing', 'search sharon's closet'.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Tue, 12Jan17 00:11

Parser issues aside, someone could make the same complaint if they couldn't examine their own clothes. I've done my best to avoid having these tasks crash into one another but sometimes you just have to be specific. ie: 'search pile of clothing', 'search mound of clothing', 'search sharon's closet'.

I understand that much...it's just that it's beyond obnoxious to have to do it. Why can't your own clothes be a specific command (x MY clothes) for the hypothetical player who'd be interested in that and make "clothing" refer to what's in the room. You could be accused of artificially extending the game by forcing the player to use one exact phrase you want them to use even after they've figured out the correct action to take. Challenge should come from the design of the puzzles, not fighting the programming. Adrift can be a pain in the ass to use as it is, playing guess the verb makes it suck all the more.

Sorry if that sound harsh, I do enjoy the game, but some of your responses are a bit aggravating. Of course it's all obvious to you, you designed it.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby thk » Tue, 12Jan17 00:16

@Itpika

I don't understand, I've been as apologetic, helpful and as kind as I could be in my responses. I really don't know how else to reply here.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Tue, 12Jan17 00:46

thk wrote:@Itpika

I don't understand, I've been as apologetic, helpful and as kind as I could be in my responses. I really don't know how else to reply here.

Oy. :??: I have no idea how to respond either.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Crazyness » Fri, 12Feb03 18:09

I enjoyed the game however I'm stuck at 14 panties.. Just don't know where else to look besides outside but then the game ends, also are their any things you can do when sharon and angie take their break? I feel like I'm missing something right there as far as being able to peak in on them or something but I haven't a clue. Thanks for the good game tho!
Crazyness
Pilot fish

Postby thk » Fri, 12Feb03 19:10

Crazyness wrote:I enjoyed the game however I'm stuck at 14 panties.. Just don't know where else to look besides outside but then the game ends, also are their any things you can do when sharon and angie take their break? I feel like I'm missing something right there as far as being able to peak in on them or something but I haven't a clue. Thanks for the good game tho!

When Sharon and Angie leave to make 'kissy face' there's really not much else to do. At 14 panties you've pretty much beaten the game. If you can find roughly about 5 more than you get a bonus ending, that's about it. Good luck!
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Bochii » Wed, 12Feb08 16:28

Played lots times, Stuck on 17 deviance and I cant remember where i found the zebra in previous games.

i cant do anything with the old pc or the note... any hints

Thanks
Bochii
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby thk » Wed, 12Feb08 16:33

I can tell you that if you have 17 deviance then you've been doing a very good job. One of them is very tricky and it involves Sharon's closet. There's another one that's a secret and it involves the note. The PC is useless! You can ignore it.

The secret involves the upstairs hallway. The zebra stripe panties are in the spare bedroom
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Bochii » Fri, 12Feb10 06:05

Ok, im done. Kept working on it until my brain hurt. I finished the game with 20 panties and 24 deviance. I enjoyed playing it. I know that some do not like the guessing part of the puzzles. That is why I kept playing, trying to solve it. If you only had to search clothes in each room, then it would have been too easy. To each his own, they say. I cant believe I asked for a hint on the code, it was so simple in the end.

Thanks for the game
Bochii
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby thk » Fri, 12Feb10 06:11

Good job! Glad to hear that someone found the 'other' ending ;)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Sat, 12Feb11 06:04

Good news everybody! AFP2 has reached nearly 4000 downloads. Here's to me hoping for modded games on the way. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
thk
lagoon predator

Postby bndover » Sat, 12Feb11 16:42

Hello. i try too understand this game, but i cant figure it out.
i stand in the entry, can go north too laundry room, west too tiny bathroom. but when i try too go up, i have have too take off my shoes.when i try to do that, it tell me that i already have don that..?
any tip?
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby thk » Sat, 12Feb11 19:01

bndover wrote:Hello. i try too understand this game, but i cant figure it out.
i stand in the entry, can go north too laundry room, west too tiny bathroom. but when i try too go up, i have have too take off my shoes.when i try to do that, it tell me that i already have don that..?
any tip?

Try not to get frustrated, put your shoes on the shoe rack.
thk
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games