Another Friday Party 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Another Friday Party 2

Postby thk » Sat, 12Jan14 06:09

@BigmanBishop

Turn off Anti-Virus like I said, make sure you have ADRIFT5 v5.0.22 . Make sure you unzip the ZIP file using a proper program. Some people like WinRAR, but WinRAR focuses on RAR and handles ZIP at an "okay" level.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby fensome7 » Sat, 12Jan14 12:41

@bigmanbishop

on the adrift website downloads page download the top adrift 5 file
install file after it has been downloaded, then head back to the adrift downloads page and download the 2nd adrift 5 file.
the second adrift 5 file doesnt install but unpack it with winrar (or whichever other program you use), but remember where you unpack it to.
now go to where you unpacked the second file and open until you see a program "run500" open this program and then go to the top left hand corner when it opens and click the tab, and then click open adventure when the drop down bar appears. And then just open the AFP2.
If you still have problems like i did, then check your anti-virus software, I have norton and it blocked one of the files on the second download, Im the one THK mentioned earlier
Hope this helps, if not just repost what you dont understand and ill try to assist further.
Fensome
fensome7
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Sat, 12Jan14 20:46

thk wrote:
ltpika wrote:How do you end it? I think i've done all i can, except maybe involve roofus somehow.

Roofus can't be involved with anything unless someone wants to try modding beastiality into this game somehow. LOL!! Otherwise, if you've done all you can then you can leave the house to see what kind of ending you get.

Yeah, I must have a glitch. I left once, got some text, but the game did not end. Went north, did some more stuff, left the house again but got nothing this time.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby thk » Sat, 12Jan14 21:11

I'm pretty sure if you got 'THE END' then you've beaten the game. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Sat, 12Jan14 21:47

thk wrote:I'm pretty sure if you got 'THE END' then you've beaten the game. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Ah, I've never gotten that. Just says I went home and went to sleep, but in actuality i can go back to the house. So I'm missing something? I'm 10 on devience.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby thk » Sat, 12Jan14 21:53

Well, you've actually beaten the game then. The problem is that the task-action was never implemented due to a small oversight. I've fixed this now but I think it's still pretty clear the game has reached 'the end' once you go home, lol! Re-uploaded the new zip in a few minutes.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Bigmanbishop » Sun, 12Jan15 21:45

fensome7 wrote:@bigmanbishop

on the adrift website downloads page download the top adrift 5 file
install file after it has been downloaded, then head back to the adrift downloads page and download the 2nd adrift 5 file.
the second adrift 5 file doesnt install but unpack it with winrar (or whichever other program you use), but remember where you unpack it to.
now go to where you unpacked the second file and open until you see a program "run500" open this program and then go to the top left hand corner when it opens and click the tab, and then click open adventure when the drop down bar appears. And then just open the AFP2.
If you still have problems like i did, then check your anti-virus software, I have norton and it blocked one of the files on the second download, Im the one THK mentioned earlier
Hope this helps, if not just repost what you dont understand and ill try to assist further.
Fensome

Thank you very much. It worked.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby Dole » Sun, 12Jan15 22:13

I don´t find the "lacy pink panties" in Sharons's Room I tried all and I don´t know what I made wrong (i don´t find the place in the editor or what command i have to use).

Maybee you can make the commands easier or clear (for all not english player it is very heavy). Search drawer he don`t execpt only search wooden drawer and so on. Sometimes you must search the wooden drawer then other times I think only exemine then other times the clothes you can find and so on. One missing word and he don´t exept it and when you try to give a item away you don´t have to get away a error message appers and the item is away. For exemple I tried if roofus can sniff on the panties to show me from which person the panties was and so on.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby thk » Sun, 12Jan15 23:28

@Dole

If you can't find the lacy pink panties then how do you know about the lacy pink panties? That said, they're purposefully hard to find. All I can tell you is that they're definitely in Sharon's room and "open" to stealing.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Mon, 12Jan16 00:51

If you can't find the lacy pink panties then how do you know about the lacy pink panties? That said, they're purposefully hard to find. All I can tell you is that they're definitely in Sharon's room and "open" to stealing.

Why can't people give a straightforward answer? I am just as smart as before.

When you read it correctly I used the adrift editor to find things I don´t found before because the complicated search/examine rooms. I found all (only see above in the house) and I told before I don´t like it because the correct command are to long or because you can´t use the short command. For example "x box" and why not "x drawers" and not "x wooden drawers" and so on for me.

I don´t understand why he all thing the word "clothes" are my clothes only in one case you have to use this command and this makes all the mistakes you thought you have checked all and then missed something why the commands are not clear enough. I can do nothing with my clothes why you use not "my clothes" to check my clothes and all clothing in the game are clothes so it is much easier for all players.

It was an example aso sometimes you can use x bed or search bed and other places he don´t accepted it so why you haven´t a text "You find nothing" or so. So I as player know accurately when I tried the commands he found all things or there are nothing there at that time !!!

Aso for all not english players are the command "check deviance" (comes only at the beginning and later you don´t know it anymore) not common so why you have this command not in your readme text or I as player can find it under "help" (at the moment nothing in the game).

Sometimes you can see the items/object immediately and sometimes not aso not a clear line for example "x photo" (you haven´t seen the photo before or have a clue about it) and other item you must first check for example the bed then the backpack and so on.

A bug from you is the knowing map is vanished when you load a saved game I played another Game in adrift 5 and the knowing map don´t vanished there so you maked a mistake.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby thk » Mon, 12Jan16 03:16

@Dole

You seem genuinely upset about this game so I'm very sorry I couldn't make it better for non-english players. Maybe one day a modder will come along to translate the game for non-english players I hope! Currently, ADRIFT5 can't seem to skip ahead to other tasks to make sure they fit requirements for certain areas. It can be a little distressing. To help you though with the 'lacy pink panties', I will post this spoiler for you:
In Sharon's room, search her closet door.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Mon, 12Jan16 03:43

I think Dole's clothing complaint is a valid one. Why would you want to look at your own clothing in a game where you have to search through clothing to find panties? I got used to it, but it is kind of annoying, especially from the perspective of the player. I also get the same error when trying to get roofus to sniff the panties and he ends up with them with no way for me to get them back. Luckily, I did this early on so I just restarted avoided doing it but it would suck for someone almost complete with the game to have to restart because of this.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Bigmanbishop » Mon, 12Jan16 04:45

How many panties are in the game? Also, do the computers have a role in the game? Does the cellphone have a role in this game?

I have found 8. Also, what is the tiny note for?
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby thk » Mon, 12Jan16 04:50

@Bigmanbishop

Please read the 'Read Me' before playing the game, thanks!

But to answer your first question: there are roughly 2 dozen panties to be general about it.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Bigmanbishop » Mon, 12Jan16 04:55

thk wrote:@Bigmanbishop

Please read the 'Read Me' before playing the game, thanks!

But to answer your first question: there are roughly 2 dozen panties to be general about it.

2 dozen? WOW I have a lot to search for. Thanks for your help!
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games