Another Friday Party 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Another Friday Party 2

Postby thk » Thu, 12Apr26 07:44

This is great! My game has now reached 8000+ downloads on mediafire. Thanks for the support everybody!
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Sun, 12Jul08 16:13

Good news everyone!

This only relates to my game a little bit, but ADRIFT5 has finally been updated! No more code being jumbled as you type, (which was my biggest gripe). It's pretty damn stable this time around. I'd give a whirl if I were you, (if you're into AIF or IF that is).
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Mon, 13Sep02 15:26

Hey guys, quick question:

If I were to update this game, what would you want to see? Without breaking the main concept of the game of course. I woke up today wondering this.

Quick note: There are no more images for this game, I'll have to find another way to host them if I can find the time to do it.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby hakamazadd » Tue, 13Sep03 20:32

Hello, thk!
Pretty nice game, thanks!
According to your question - yes, it's a good word - "to see", imho, it's the best thing to add to game - some pictures.

thk wrote:Hey guys, quick question:

If I were to update this game, what would you want to see? Without breaking the main concept of the game of course. I woke up today wondering this.

Quick note: There are no more images for this game, I'll have to find another way to host them if I can find the time to do it.
hakamazadd
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby thk » Wed, 13Sep04 04:47

Yep, this has been brought to my attention. If can spot the right image hosting site then I'll have 1/2 a solution, lol!
thk
lagoon predator

Postby meowshk » Thu, 13Sep26 00:05

Just to start, I'm a big fan of AFP1 and 2. I am wondering though if anyone might have the modded version of the first game. The links posted in that thread are dead and I don't want to revive that thread just for that when this one is already on the front page.
meowshk
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby thk » Thu, 13Sep26 03:10

Hmm... not sure if I can help you there. I also lost that copy after I upgraded my computer. :/
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Tue, 14Feb25 23:18

Hello, been a while hasn't it? This is the updated version of 'Another Friday Party 2'. There's a few new things but mostly it's a lot of bug fixes. There's two versions: one for playing and one for modding. They both require ADRIFT5 to work. Have fun! (I hope).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6h135zzh76ybwx/AFP2_GAME.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6sj6c2211idrua4/AFP2_MODDING.zip

Also! Feel free to post any problems, bugs or comments.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Wed, 14Feb26 18:39

Please let me know if there's any issues with downloading from the links! Also try copy-pasting the link into the address bar if there's any problems.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Nalogan » Thu, 14Feb27 12:24

thk wrote:Please let me know if there's any issues with downloading from the links!

No, everthing is fine with downloading [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I play the new version later again and i am very curious about the modding version [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
I don't know if i before already say that your AFP 1+2 are great and it was a lot of fun to playing the games [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby thk » Thu, 14Feb27 17:48

Hello Jojo, thanks for playing! The modding version is for people who want to make changes/alter the game to their own liking and they can freely post that modded version here if they want.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Feb28 02:20

I'm having trouble with Sharon's drawers

I can see the black and yellow thong in them, but I can't figure out how to take it. I've tried every variation of search and take I can think of.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Fri, 14Feb28 02:24

Hello karrek,

most of the panties, (except like maybe two of them) are automatically added to your inventory as soon as you find them... so check your inventory cause they're probably already in there.

HOWEVER... if there's any issues with panties disappearing the moment you find them, that is indeed a problem. I think I myself have come across this issue once while testing... I might be just imagining that though. :/
thk
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Feb28 02:31

They're not in my inventory, and they didn't disappear either. They're still just sitting in the place where I found them.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Feb28 02:42

I also can't search
the drawers in Mandy's room.
karrek
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games