Another Friday Party 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Another Friday Party 2

Postby thk » Fri, 14Feb28 02:55

karrek wrote:They're not in my inventory, and they didn't disappear either. They're still just sitting in the place where I found them.

I just found the problem karrek! Seems I assigned the 'wrong drawers' to the task in the game. I'll get that fixed soon, I promise. Need to make sure there are no other bugs first.

For the other problem, you don't need to search that, just need to open that. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

EDIT: Okay, just fixed the task. I'll upload this new version if there's no other problems reported by.. end of the week let's say? In the meantime, just ignore those drawers for now I suppose.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Fri, 14Feb28 08:34

How do you find out who owns the black bicycle shorts? I've been looking everywhere and can't find it. Also I don't think you can smell Mandy's purple stripe bikini and I don't think smelling the blue girl briefs works correctly as only the first part shows and nothing out.
Last edited by mugen24 on Fri, 14Feb28 09:07, edited 1 time in total.
mugen24
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby thk » Fri, 14Feb28 08:38

Oh, you're lucky, I was just about to go to bed.

Ask Lia about biking.

Also, here's a NOT walkthrough, (it's a semi-walkthrough, just a lot of spoilerish hints) if anyone needs it.
http://pastebin.com/9ZphU2nT
thk
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Feb28 15:26

thk wrote:For the other problem, you don't need to search that, just need to open that. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

It wouldn't let me open them either, it would just say
"I don't know what you want me to do with the wooden drawers." if I tried. I tried open drawers, open wooden drawers, open old wooden drawers, open drawer, open wooden drawer, open old wooden drawer, search drawers, etc etc, and they all either gave that response or something along the lines of "that's not here" or "you can't do that".
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Fri, 14Feb28 17:12

I was just looking into this problem today karrek. Turns out, the problem that was preventing you from opening the first drawers was also affecting the other task as well. Good news is, once I fixed that first task, second task is also now working. I'll upload a new version hopefully today.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Feb28 20:16

Yay! Other than those problems, I really enjoyed the game.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Fri, 14Feb28 21:17

Okay, so problems have been fixed and I updated the download links! Just use the same links as before. No big changes! Just added sound, fixed bugs and added new portraits. That's it!
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Sun, 14Mar02 05:11

Sorry to everyone who downloaded the 1.3 version of the game. I updated the game file, (not the modding file) again because unknown to me was that ADRIFT5 was a little bitch when it comes to combining audio with .blorb files. Sorry once again to whoever has suffered because of this. I implore everyone who's downloaded 1.3 to re-download the game file, thanks very much.

EDIT: If you have the modding version just move the 'media' folder to your D drive and rename it to 'AFP2 Images' and play it straight from the runner.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Tue, 14Mar18 01:53

What does the
"Hey... what's up?"
and
"How are your sugar levels?"
hints mean?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby thk » Tue, 14Mar18 01:56

mugen24 wrote:What does the
"Hey... what's up?"
and
"How are your sugar levels?"
hints mean?

The first hint refers to something in the 2nd floor hallway. The other hint refers to the first turn after the 2nd round of Munchkin.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Tue, 14Mar18 02:09

Alright I got the
How are your sugar levels?
but I still don't know what I'm suppose to look for
Hey... what's up?
. I also not sure what I'm supposed to do with
Angie reads comic books.
hint.
mugen24
great white shark

Postby thk » Tue, 14Mar18 02:15

mugen24 wrote:Alright I got the
How are your sugar levels?
but I still don't know what I'm suppose to look for
Hey... what's up?
. I also not sure what I'm supposed to do with
Angie reads comic books.
hint.

Well, that's actually the biggest secret I hid in the game so it's not required to get the to the end. However, to answer your question, what's above the player in the upstairs hallway? And have a look at Angie's bookshelf.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Tue, 14Mar18 02:23

Well I know that the comic books are on the book shelves. I'm just not sure what to do with it since I try asking Angie and she just gives a generic response. I'm also wondering if something is wrong when you try to smell the blue girl briefs because it just seems to end halfway.

I see the cobwebs and plaster in the 2nd floor hallway but I can't seem to do anything with it.
mugen24
great white shark

Postby thk » Tue, 14Mar18 02:27

You're on the right track mugen. First thing you have to do before the ceiling thing though is to do the comic book thing first. If you know where the comic is, have a look at that first. That will lead into the other thing.

Also, I'll look into the blue panties thing. It'll be a while before the next release though. Working on a test for a very possible job so I'm hoping I get that done first. :)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Tue, 14Mar18 02:54

Okay I got it all figured out. Thanks for the help. I was also wondering what the highest point total is.

I also notice that trying to smell the purple stripe bikini during the bonus part doesn't work.
mugen24
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games