Another Friday Party 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Another Friday Party 2

Postby thk » Tue, 14Mar18 02:56

I can't remember off the top of my head but get to 18 and I think you'll find the max ending.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Sun, 14Mar23 03:38

To everyone!

Hello, me again. I've updated the game, same links as before. Very little is different except for a few key things:

- Now using EXE format for the game file.
- Added WORKING sound.
- Fixed two errors with two of the panties.

Anyway, I think this will be the final update for a while, going to work on something else now. Hopefully, I'll see some mods in the future. Good day! :)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Mon, 14May05 01:56

It's been a long time so I'd just like to know... did anyone get the maximum pervert ending?
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Sallow » Sat, 14May31 22:37

Just finished the game (including the bonus part), I got 22 deviance and the ending where you become a master thief, don't know if that is maximum pervert ending, but I really enjoyed the game, although I really wanted to fuck the girls.
Sallow
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby thk » Sat, 14May31 23:55

Yep! That sounds like the maximum pervert ending alright. Congratulations! And yes, it was important to the story that the main character remained a virgin. Although there's no sex, you can have the character smell the panties to daydream about sex.
thk
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games