Hentai High School

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Hentai High School

Postby Stormy » Fri, 16Apr22 19:22

Skelaturi wrote:it's more of a game with random hentai images, but they fit in there setting. There are paper-dolls for everyone (same bodies mostly) and they are made for it. And as text-based goes, you are more likely to compare it to the brother and slave-maker trainer games, regarding game-play, it's a simulation managing, where you are the headmaster of a school trying to not only corrupt the students and teachers, but also the entire town.
As for a screenshot for you I am trying to find a screenshot of the dolls, but i am failing. For the images just think of any random hentai pic with a school uniforms etc.

About the game, it's "hard". Making the class schedules work, getting good grades, corrupting, follow the small quests, upgrading the school. It's a management game. Regarding content, you can disable alot. You don't like gore, futanari ( dick-girls) , etc. You have the option to disable.

Regarding development: The last stable release was 1.05. They had a 1.06 in alpha, but straight skipped towards 1.07 alpha, the differences in game-play of 1.05 and 1.07 is huge and the coders are pretty active. Also goes for the modding, people adding mods for extra events etc. And development is slow.

Do i recommend it? If hentai and management games are your thing, sure.

Ps: Take note, the wiki is basically lackluster in info. If you need to know how things work you have to do by trial and error or search on that forum. For high-end class organization, when my school became more popular for students I actually have used a free official class schedule maker for real schools, that was actually also fun to mess with. Just to give you the image how complex this game can be.

Thanks for your descriptive information. It's really helpful.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby alex3000 » Sat, 16Apr23 23:19

Where can I download it? Anyone have a link?
alex3000
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Apr23 23:35

alex3000 wrote:Where can I download it? Anyone have a link?

previous page: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=257&start=60#p97139
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby alex3000 » Sat, 16Apr23 23:49

Skelaturi wrote:

Thanks and what is the diference with the 1.07 alpha build released in 2016?
alex3000
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Apr24 00:24

alex3000 wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

Thanks and what is the diference with the 1.07 alpha build released in 2016?

I really can't say anymore, been a really long time since i played 1.05 . ! difference i do remember, is that PTA meeting was easier in 1.05. But if you get used to 1.07 you like it better. But if you never played it before, just start with 1.07, but i do believe class scheduling is easier in this one. And i do expect 1.07 has more images, events etc. , but again can't say with certainty, sorry.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby lath » Mon, 16Apr25 20:57

1.07 is a test run for a change of innards. It was released publicly to help the team see what broke with the new changes faster.
It has plenty of bugs and is a bit more unstable than 1.05, so expect errors and crashes. Also, it may run slower depending on your machine, game settings and stuff.
But it does have more content, working or not.
lath
sirens hunter

Postby Dole » Mon, 16Apr25 21:29

At the moment they are changing the Gamecode to make it better aso for the future. The Gamecode maked aso a lot of bugs in the past and some events don´t work so correct.

So it is easier for the people to put new storys/events and pics in the Game and check if this work.

Because it change a lot some of the the story maker maded a hold to see what all changed before they work or upload his stuff.

So they search after the bugs at the moment and in the future other parts from the Gamecode would change.

for example:
Shilo
April 16, 2016, 02:56:34 pm
The next release will also have an update to the game's save files. There will still be support for loading the legacy .gz files, but from that point onward new save files will use a .sav extension. These files include some meta information, like scenario and config name, name of your principal, current date and time in game, current location, version of the game it was saved in, etc. as well as a hash code for simple integrity checking of that save file. The actual save data inside the file is one very long string of characters (about 4.8 million in a fresh game).

The purpose of this change is to later have a more sophisticated save game overview in the game instead of just a simple file chooser, so that you can actually see what is stored in each file before loading it.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby zzzzero » Thu, 16May05 22:52

Just wanted to share an easy money cheat that I found years ago (probably in this thread) that makes the game a lot more fun and easy!!

Once you've downloaded and unzipped the game, double-click the folder called schools and then double-click the .xml file called NormalSchool (you might have to right-click the file and choose "open with" from the menu. You want to open it with notepad or Microsoft Word or something similiar).

When the file opens, press the control key+F to open the find function. In the find box, type money and then press enter. It will highlight your starting money about halfway down the page. Now you can change your money to anything you want. I usually make it at least 2 million so I don't have to worry about money at all.

After you've changed the money amount, press the control key+S to save the file. Now you can close it and start the game with all the money you want.

Hope this helps!!
zzzzero
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games