Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 12Feb23 06:33

fensome7 wrote:
crixt wrote:I've thoroughly enjoyed all of GoblinBoy's games so far, excited to see this one, but I have a few questions.

1. Does this game have many pictures? Meteor and SG3 were amazing, and from the little I've been able to mess around on GP3, I've seen none.

The file you downloaded, when you opened the file was there 2 files named GoP3? Because there was on the version I downloaded they are both the game except one of them is without pictures and is a much smaller file and there was a second one which is a much larger file and the game has pictures.

That's a good point. The version of the .gam file that contains images should be about 31MB in size.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Cochise » Thu, 12Feb23 20:15

Hello, actually played GOP3 and found it quite good despite the female character parts. Can't wait for new AIF, I find myself replaying all the old ones in my folders, and looking for ones I missed.

Anyone know where I can find Weekend by Pierre? Not in aifgames or the Y group.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Bigmanbishop » Thu, 12Feb23 22:25

Cochise wrote:Anyone know where I can find Weekend by Pierre? Not in aifgames or the Y group.

Go to aifcommunity just checked it's on there.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Cochise » Thu, 12Feb23 22:41

Got aifcommuniy mixed up with the group. Thanks for the help.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Bash » Fri, 12Feb24 13:46

Thanks Goblinboy....Best Gifts so far [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] ....Loved the teaser too cant wait for the release....Keep up the good work!!
Bash [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Bash
sirens hunter

Postby fred2211 » Mon, 12Mar05 10:13

when helene is in your bedroom looking through crack if you rub your pussy she speaks to you, is there anything else you can do ? otherwise helene does not do much in the game
fred2211
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Mar05 10:47

fred2211 wrote:when helene is in your bedroom looking through crack if you rub your pussy she speaks to you, is there anything else you can do ? otherwise helene does not do much in the game

Helene does not play a big part in the game, which you can confirm by checking how many pictures she appears in (via the secret code you get by completing the secret minigame, or by reading a walkthrough)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby GaGa » Sat, 12Mar31 23:06

I've noticed there hasn't been a lot of chatter about the preview included in GoP 3 about GoblinBoy's next game, does anyone have any news/info about that one ?
GaGa
Pilot fish

Postby TheBrain » Sat, 12Mar31 23:36

GaGa wrote:I've noticed there hasn't been a lot of chatter about the preview included in GoP 3 about GoblinBoy's next game, does anyone have any news/info about that one ?

These games take a lot of time to make. There was over a year between Meteor and GoP3. And goblinboy hasn't given out much info in the past. Just be patient, a year may be a long time, but that really shows in the quality of his games.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Apr01 00:45

GaGa wrote:I've noticed there hasn't been a lot of chatter about the preview included in GoP 3 about GoblinBoy's next game, does anyone have any news/info about that one ?

Apart from the teaser picture, the only thing Goblinboy has publicly said is:

"The new game is coming along quite nicely. Shockingly, I was planning it to be quite a small game but has that plan succeeded? Noooo, don't be silly. 220 pictures so far (culled from over 500 renders)... D'oh! I'm a round halfway through, I think. It won't be as big as SD3 or Meteor, or GoP3, but not small, by any means. Oh well." (29 Feb 2012)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby sizzdaddy » Sun, 12Apr01 13:54

I actually really looking forward to his next project. To date SD3 is probably still my fav game of his, so to see him returning back to the school yard for another story is pretty epic for me!
sizzdaddy
great white shark

Postby morys » Sun, 12Apr01 15:12

how do i get the juices of a virtuous maiden and how many maids should have Morchek
morys
Pilot fish

Postby GaGa » Sun, 12Apr01 15:45

ExLibris wrote:

"The new game is coming along quite nicely. Shockingly, I was planning it to be quite a small game but has that plan succeeded? Noooo, don't be silly. 220 pictures so far (culled from over 500 renders)... D'oh! I'm a round halfway through, I think. It won't be as big as SD3 or Meteor, or GoP3, but not small, by any means. Oh well." (29 Feb 2012)

Nice, thx for the intel , i couldnt find any info about it on the aifcomunity board. Can;t wait for the next one, so far meteor is my favourite, lets see if this next one can top it
GaGa
Pilot fish

Postby Bigmanbishop » Mon, 12Apr02 06:26

morys wrote:how do i get the juices of a virtuous maiden and how many maids should have Morchek

Go to a virgins room and rub her pussy until she orgasms. You only need to give Morchek 1 maid (Kania) as long as you give him the potion and screw his sword.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby Bigmanbishop » Mon, 12Apr02 06:26

GaGa wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

Nice, thx for the intel , i couldnt find any info about it on the aifcomunity board. Can;t wait for the next one, so far meteor is my favourite, lets see if this next one can top it

He post every now and again on the yahoo group adult interactive flash. That's usually where you can ask him a question and he'll answer.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games