Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby Marco6661 » Tue, 12Jan10 09:32

xravensfan wrote:Is there anything to do while you watch the maid sex scenes? Just seems to be wait...

Tu peux demander aux protagonistes un peu d'attention orientée dans le sens de l'action... :crazy:

Traduction G**gle:
You can ask the players a little attention oriented in the direction of the action ... :crazy:
Marco6661
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 12Jan11 02:09

Quick question - I've found almost all of the pics within the game, but can't figure out how you get the pics of Vialla in the stock with Farek. I assumed it was in the evil ending but didn't get them...any ideas?
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 12Jan11 05:55

Hoboy wrote:Quick question - I've found almost all of the pics within the game, but can't figure out how you get the pics of Vialla in the stock with Farek. I assumed it was in the evil ending but didn't get them...any ideas?

As far as I'm aware they're not accessible in the game.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 12Jan11 08:13

Sorry to hear you burnt out on this so quickly, but I can see tat this game (while the artwork is still getting better every game - this is his best work so far. Love Sali...) has a bit less of the replay-ability of the previous ones. I searched around a lot and couldn't seem to find many other things to lead in other directions. However, this is Goblinboy, and I can only look forward to his next work...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby rabbie » Thu, 12Jan19 09:07

ExLibris wrote:
Hoboy wrote:Quick question - I've found almost all of the pics within the game, but can't figure out how you get the pics of Vialla in the stock with Farek. I assumed it was in the evil ending but didn't get them...any ideas?

Im sure i got this - ill give it a run through in a few days and see if i can get it again. It has something to do with the evil ending though, that im sure about.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Thu, 12Jan19 18:59

rabbie wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

Im sure i got this - ill give it a run through in a few days and see if i can get it again. It has something to do with the evil ending though, that im sure about.

There is no reference to these images in the decompiled source except for the picture showing command. The evil ending will show some pictures of Farek forcing himself on Vialla, but none involving the stock.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Fri, 12Jan20 01:28

Maybe thats it then [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Bochii » Mon, 12Jan23 01:01

In the scene in the temple...

If I type "Alicia fuck Farek" and it always says "there is no verb in that sentence". How do i pick who does who?
Bochii
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Jan23 01:09

Bochii wrote:In the scene in the temple...

If I type "Alicia fuck Farek" and it always says "there is no verb in that sentence". How do i pick who does who?

TADS requires a comma after the name of the person you're ordering to do something. For example, "x, verb y".
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Bochii » Wed, 12Jan25 06:01

ok, i have the princess special name accepted and the captains. Can I have a hint on what to accomplish for the kings name or a point in the direction? I may have even gotten it and missed it. After a few plays thru, I tend to get lazy skim more than read. Thanks
Bochii
Pilot fish

Postby Bigmanbishop » Wed, 12Jan25 08:03

Bochii wrote:ok, i have the princess special name accepted and the captains. Can I have a hint on what to accomplish for the kings name or a point in the direction? I may have even gotten it and missed it. After a few plays thru, I tend to get lazy skim more than read. Thanks

Below is not a hint but exactly how to do it.
A hint? Screw Jessica, Kimi, Milly, and I think you have to get a BJ from Laurel not entirely sure.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 12Jan25 09:52

Bigmanbishop wrote:
Bochii wrote:ok, i have the princess special name accepted and the captains. Can I have a hint on what to accomplish for the kings name or a point in the direction? I may have even gotten it and missed it. After a few plays thru, I tend to get lazy skim more than read. Thanks

Below is not a hint but exactly how to do it.
A hint? Screw Jessica, Kimi, Milly, and I think you have to get a BJ from Laurel not entirely sure.

To be precise, the achievement is
"The Full Compass: Played with all the soldiers on patrol" ie. do what you can while they're on watch, not inviting them back to your tent
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby crixt » Wed, 12Feb22 08:27

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of GoblinBoy's games so far, excited to see this one, but I have a few questions.

1. Does this game have many pictures? Meteor and SG3 were amazing, and from the little I've been able to mess around on GP3, I've seen none.

2. After getting stumped, I looked at the walkthrough, and it appears I'm unable to access something very important. There is no "wardrobe" anywhere, and the game does not even recognize the word. Therefore there is no book to open and read, and no crack to find. I'm using the version of the game linked at the top of the aifsansmystery walkthrough. Any advice? Thanks.
crixt
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 12Feb22 19:52

@crixt

1. Yes, GoP3 should have pictures. If you're seeing pictures in Meteor and SD3 but not GoP3 it can't be a problem with your interpreter, but it might be a problem with your download of the game. I'd suggest re-downloading the game. Matrix Mole (the admin at aifcommunity.org) replaced the zipfile about five days ago because a user reported it was corrupt.

2. Again, I'm not sure what the problem you've encountered is. However, the fact that the game doesn't recognise 'wardrobe' only means that there is nothing called a wardrobe in your current room.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby fensome7 » Thu, 12Feb23 01:24

crixt wrote:I've thoroughly enjoyed all of GoblinBoy's games so far, excited to see this one, but I have a few questions.

1. Does this game have many pictures? Meteor and SG3 were amazing, and from the little I've been able to mess around on GP3, I've seen none.

The file you downloaded, when you opened the file was there 2 files named GoP3? Because there was on the version I downloaded they are both the game except one of them is without pictures and is a much smaller file and there was a second one which is a much larger file and the game has pictures.

I don't know what the problem is for the wardrobe, but I had the same problem first time I played it. I got annoyed enough to close it and delete it. I went to a different site to download the game and when I restarted the game it recognised the object wardrobe. Try re-downloading the file from aifgames.com files section where I got the second download from it needs extracting twice as the first is a .zip file then the .rar file. Hope this helps.
fensome7
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games